Introverts

By -spookyy

Introvert: noun A shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person. The bad part about being an introvert is... More

Mind Reader
Leave The Deaf Kid Hanging
At Least He's Pretty
Augustus Dies
Better Than Fireworks
Normal
I Never Said I Loved You
Car Radio
Movie Moments
Testing The Waters
First For Everything
Complications That Are Connor Franta
Pros and Cons
Finally Got The Boy
Prove It
Tuesday
Fazed
Seeing The Good In Him
100 QUESTIONS
Understandable Accusations
A Walking Sickness
Something Only You'll Regret
Fading Away
Lost Lovers
Ninja Turtle Piggy Bank
Goodbyes
You're Gonna Wanna Read This

Trailer Contest

2.3K 37 29
By -spookyy

I have an idea. Now this is far fetched and out of no where but I want to have a trailer contest. I've been seeing a lot of books these days make trailers for themselves and since I have no idea how to make them I wanted to see if any of you wanted to. I know this book only has 17.7k (which is ALOT omg) but even though it is a lot it might not be popular enough for this to work. I'm trying it anyways.

How to enter:
Anyone can enter, all you have to do is paste the link to the video in the section below for me to watch it.

Rules:
•I'll be picking the winner on November 15th unless no one enters which would be unfortunate. So you have to have pasted the link in the section below before then.
• you must have read the WHOLE book, and portray an accurate representation.
• the video can be as long as you like.

Paste Links Here-

This is something that I would love to see happen so please please please, help me make this possible. Thank you, and I hope everyone's having a lovely day.

(ALSO BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD DECEMBER 4th WHAT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.6K 33
always wanted everyone to like me, when i didn't even like myself. like an empty can - you're just loud. tw : - detailed sh - sa - ed - drug abuse ...
51 0 20
The story here centers on Ruhi, an introverted girl who hates social interaction, and Reyansh, a well-known outgoing newcomer. Reyansh instantly fal...
2 0 1
A young woman's experiences in college, focused on one person.
49.6K 1.3K 20
You are a shy girl who typically has a hard time branching out to others. Typically you avoid any attention possible and don't bother making friends...