Daughter

By besthokage

"Another is coming." "It's a boy!" Madara smirked. And with a single hand performed a jutsu as a white aura c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5. An Injured Raven?
7. The Bird is a Man? Part 2.
8. Kūkyo's Mother.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. Hashirama? Madara?!
19. Kūkyo's Birthday.
20.
21. Last Chapter.
First Chapter
Boruto Book?

6. The Bird is a Man? Part 1.

6.6K 347 133
By besthokage

Emptiness- Kūkyo

I awoke by a flap of a wing. I slowly batted one eye open to stare in deep onyx eyes.

Instantly moving away I took one of my needles and got in a corner.

"What do you want?"

He stays completely emotionless and I stood up and sigh I will not sit here and look threaten. I then observe him. His bandages are in the same exact place as..

"The crow?" I whisper quietly.

My face contorted. "How can a human turn to a crow and back?" I was losing my mind, how on Earth..

"The crow is a man?" I say in a bit of a English accent.

"Naruto." I remember anything is possible in this bizarre and I sighed rubbing my head. "I'm
in this world I call Naruto.." I mumble. I sigh and stand up but immeadiantly fall in pain, I look done to see my right foot damaged. I tsk.

"Falling over something minor. I truly am pathetic." I sigh and took the needle and stabbed it in a vein. That should keep the swelling from rising.

"What do you want?" I repeat. I look back up to see 3 tomoes staring back at me. Blood red and all. I freeze and clench my jaw. You really done it now Kūkyo.

"Are you really Madara's lost daughter?" So.. Distant.

I glare. "What's it to you?" I ask a bit offended.

"Are you or not because I will not believe the whole 'I was under a rock' story."

I mentally rose a brow. How did he?... Whatever.

I shrug. "Yes, I was pushed through a portal. Now, what's your purpose?"

But still he look at me plainly and I grew paler.

"I told you my first rant in my life.." I whisper, this crow which turned human from God knows how!, Had my first rant.

"Who are you?!" I growl, I was really losing my already thin patience.

".... Uchiha...Itachi..." He finally says.

I hum and sit back down. "Wait as I gather my memory, I am tired." I say bluntly. Raising my hand I scratched the top of my head with absolute no shame as I yawned then I raise a brow lazily in realization.

"Sasuke's brother?" I ask, hm, more like confirm. He nods.

"You are familiar with my brother."

"Your not arrogant like him are you?" I say a bit accusingly.

".. No.." He says. I sigh.

"Good." I say bluntly. I sigh and and scratched my head once more and leaned back.

"How are you Madara's daughter?"

"Will you try to kill me?"

".. No.." He says.

I shrug. I will believe his words for know.

"I don't know a lot. My mother gave birth to me ,my father was upset, he threw me in a portal at birth." I shrug once more.

"I honestly don't care since I never met the man, same goes for my mother. I never looked her up." Once again I shrug.

"What's it to you?"

"Just a question." He replies.

I eyed him for a second but came up and sat right in front of him.

"Everyone says your a cold hearted murderer." He nods.

"But that's what everyone says, I want to know what you say." That, apparently shocked him as he stiffen and his eyes widen.

"It is just as everyone's says, I am cold hearted, murderer." He replies.

I smirk, the famous Uchiha smirk. Well.. That's what Sasuke says.

"Ah, ah, ah Uchiha-san, I said I want what you have to say, not everyone else."

"You are an Uchiha as well."

I continue emotionless. "And you believe me?"

"..... Yes...."

I eyed him weirdly. "Tell me your story." I ask more like demanded.

He sighed. "I hated my clan, and I wanted to test my capacity. So why not doing that while getting rid of the clan I hate so much? So I did, leaving my brother to I can test him in the future for my own benefits."

I blink. That sounded like it was from a book.

"That's fake." I say bluntly. But the man did nothing, not even blink.

I sigh. "I guess I must explain.." I lean back and clasp my hands together.

"When you said 'hate' I saw love. When you said 'clan' your eyes soften. Just a smudge though, it'll be difficult with even the sharpest sharingan user but I've always been good at reading people."

I shrug. "Now why were you an injured bird?"

He blinks. "Ah.. I was in a battle, I got hurt. I thought no one was here, so with Chakra and a genjutsu I looked like bird, you so happened to be here. You cared for my wounds and I change back since I regained enough chakra. I was drained, now we talk." He says bluntly.

I tilt my head and studied him for a few minutes. Lying alert...

Lying alert...

Lying alert...

Lying alert..

Lie not detected, 100% truthful.

I shrug, and crawled over to him but he sat perfectly still just watching my movements. I open my medical pack and took out a jar. It's homemade herbs and leafs I converted with petroleum jelly. I open it and was greeted by the smell of peppermint. (I love peppermint)

Going to my knees I focus hard on his face inching close and wiped it on his cuts, and again he just stared....

Why is this non socializing,Raven obsessed, stick in the mud, handsomely tall man, staring at me.

Silently I ran the jelly across his cheeks and then put bandaids on his cheeks. I then took his hand which was resting in his laps and studied the not broken fingers, making sure I didn't miss anything. I then checked his broken ones. But I got a thought.

"Medical Ninjutsu.. I have never tried it.. but I have seen it. All you have to do is the green aura right?" I ask but I immeadinatly shook my head. "No, you'll kill them that way, you have to think of a warm feeling do you not?" I finally said staring up at him with a stern look.

"I do not know Medical Ninjutsu." He says coolly and respectfully.

My not being so rare smile shown again, barely because it was so soft.

"Your nothing like Sasuke, it is like you two are two very different people"

He falters. "How is Sasuke?"

I hum. "Lets see.. He's arrogant, rude, sexist, it is extremely hard for him to acknowledge a person, we hate each other, he's obsessed with killing you, he hasn't even activated his Sharingan and I did- nag nag nag nag nag."

I stop finally done to see Itachi sweating dropping. I mentally grin.

I made a successful human being show a 'positive' reaction. This will go in my 'Human beings Contact' book!

"Is something the matter, Itachi-san?" I mentally grin he's the first I called that!

Going into my 'Human Beings Contact' book!

"It seems my brothers.. Bad behavior has returned.." He says but with his voice so deep it was hard (No it wasn't.)

"So you do care for Sasuke?"

"How would you know if I care or not?"

"Sasuke always comes in my room when I'm sleeping, and I apparently clop him." I say bluntly.

Itachi eyebrow twitched. "That, and I wake up from his constant mumblings." I huff. "So annoying."

"I heard you and my brother hate each other."

"Yes." I say bluntly.

He shook his head. I then close my eyes and clasp my hands on his hands. I thought about chakra but a warm, helping feeling (Which she never felt in her life, lets hope Itachi doesn't die) I frown, this is more difficult then I th-

I open my eyes to a green aura and a grin, a grin appeared on my face. (I promise you it's demonic like her father, up there)

"I did it! I really did it! Mwahahahahha." I cackle. but I cock my head as I watch itachi's cuts and stuff heal fast but slow at the same time.

"Is it suppose to go this fast?" I mumble by accident.

"...No..." I rose an eyebrow.

"It's not nearly suppose to be this fast. But you still don't even compare to one of the Legendary Senin Tsunade Senju."

Part 1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 76 19
Fuyumi Senju gives up her life to a spirit of the blood moon, giving up her life and body to become something Butsuma would be proud of, training at...
16.6K 500 37
I got inspirred by one Russian tiktoker with fanfic MadaNaru. But I decided to do my AU, with female Naruto Story: Madara began to have strange dream...
85.3K 2.6K 30
From the moment he first saw her, he had put her on a pedestal. But at some point, Hashirama needs to choose between his 'Gift from Divine' and the v...
490K 21.5K 67
- COMPLETED - Upon a pact of peace between the Senju and Uchiha, the constant fighting of the Warring States Period ultimately ends, and a new shino...