𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐒𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜...

By 504heaux

My Works #1| I know I've said this before, but opposites attract. We try and run away but end up running back... More

Opposites Attract.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven [Part 1]
Thirty Seven [Part 2.]
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Epilogue.
Sequel.
NEW STORY.

Eleven.

18.4K 961 158
By 504heaux

Mercedes Kelly

I walked out of the doctors office sighing out of relief. I dug in scrubs pocket for my keys and headed to my car. Today the office full as hell because people were coming in and out getting checkups for HIV, AIDS and other diseases. I was glad to be finally off because I was exhausted.

Before I went home I stopped to get something to eat. I changed out of my work scrubs into a grey tank top and shorts before grabbing my kit from the closet. I picked up my rolled blunt and lit in placing it between my lips.

I exhaled while dancing to the music in my head. Weed relaxes me.

"Whatchu doing sister?" Aaliyah asked bursting in my bedroom while I looked up then started on my mannequin.

"Practicing on my mannequin." I turned the doll around to show her before she nodded.

I had mannequin dolls because I love to practice my makeup skills on them. I've always dreamed of being a makeup artist and owning a clothing line so I've been doing this daily or whenever I had a lot on my mind.

"Damn girl you slayed the fuck outta this. Why don't you work at a makeup shop in the mall?" She asked surprised looking at the art on the doll taking a seat on the bed.

"I want my own makeup store and plus I love my job as a nurse."

"I couldn't do that shit everyday hmm hmm." She shook her head, "Could catch Ebola or something."

"Shut up girl none of them patients have Ebola. I only do checkups like draw blood and take blood pressures and all that other shit." I sat wiping the makeup off and picking out another color.

"Oh that's easy, I could do that. Y'all niggas hiring?"

"I can't with you." I laughed as she shook her head giggling also.

She waved me off before pulling out her vibrating phone. I looked up as she began giggling and covering her mouth from blushing. I crawled down to where she sat and looked at her phone.

"What we laughing at?" I said making her push me from by her.

"Get your nosey ass on." She replied before turning back to me, "That was Jarvis."

"Y'all cute." I smirked while she started laughing.

"It ain't nothing like that. We're just friends for right now." She assured me.

"Y'all still cute." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about something." She said making me nod and continue.

"Alyssa wanted me to come to her little party I don't know what about but I wanted to ask you first you know because.." My sister trailed off and I raised my eyebrows.

"I thank you for telling me that but she was your friend first and I don't care. You're the big sister, do whatchu want." I shrugged my shoulders.

Alyssa and Aaliyah were friends first when they were teenagers. We started hanging out more and more then became best friends.

"I'm just going to see what she's having a party about. It's not her birthday or anything so I bet it's something stupid."

"Alyssa is stupid." I mumbled smacking the doll down like it did my something.

"You right."

Odell Beckham Jr.

"Forty five seconds left on the clock. Eli needs to run the ball by quickly." Coach scimmed over the clip board while talking to the huddled up team.

"Switch me out." I fixed my blue, red and white football gloves.

"Alright. I'm depending on you Beckham! Go run that damn ball." He slapped the back of my head with the clipboard as I glared at him.

"You gonn stop hitting me like I'm your child. Imma tell my mama." I mumbled to myself walking on the field.

"Blue 82. Forty three- two. Hut!"

Eli held the ball and ran back some steps trying to find someone to throw it to. I was standing wide open alerted at the 30 yard line. He spotted me and threw the ball further causing me to run.

I jocked towards two players making them run into each other. Rashad was blocking someone from running at me telling me to keep running. When I stopped at the goal line I threw the ball down before doing my dance.

Some players on the field ran towards me picking me up screaming in the process.

"I told you coach!" I spoke cockily as I reached the sideline where he was smirking.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up." He said chucking as I sprayed Gatorade in my mouth.

*

"Wassup lil mama?" I entered my house and dropped my duffle bag in the corner by the door.

Alyssa didn't live here but she'll stay here with me for some nights or wait until my game was finished.

"..Oh hey." Alyssa said looking up and closing the laptop quickly.

"What have you been doing all day?" I kissed her cheek before sitting down next to her.

"Just lounging in here. I just got finish watching Love and Hip Hop." She shrugged pulling her feet from under her butt.

"You didn't watch me play?" I rose my eyebrows slightly frowning in disappointment.

"Dell you played today? Oh my god, I'm so sorry baby. I thought you play on Saturday." She gasped covering her mouth with her manicured hands.

I laughed shaking my head, "Nooo. It's only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sunday's."

"Well, Im sorry. I'll watch it Monday."

"But we don't play Monday." I looked at her sideways before she giggled.

"I was just playing." I nodded and looked away not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Right.."

Nothing's wrong with this relationship but except she's clingy, doesn't support me and on social media all she does is claim me and brag. I like that lowkey shit.

"Ew you're sweaty but sexy at the same time." She purred watching me before fixing my hair which was smushed.

"Is that right?"

"Mhm." Alyssa nodded before biting her lip in a seductive way.

"Well when you work hard and be independent you sweat like this." I tried to throw hints but she thought it was a joke.

"You're so silly. Do you know who Cece is talking about on Twitter?" She asked completely changing the subject.

"Nah I don't worry about her. What'd she say?"

"Something like, 'don't come to me when you really need me' and all of these." She showed me the shade from Twitter off of the phone.

"That's your best friend why don't you just ask her?" I sighed scratching my arm.

"She was my best friend until she started all of this fake shit. All I'm saying is if she got a problem, I would run up in her shit!" She slapped her fist against her hand making a loud sound.

"You're just talking, Mercedes will beat the fuck outta you." I chuckled shaking my head.

"She can't fight to save her life. One time she got jumped by a group of hoes."

"Look at whatchu just said, she got jumped. A bunch of people on one person, that's scary."

"I don't care. Imma be honest and say I never did like her." I shook my head and put my headphones on.

I'm not apart of this so imma just mind my business and continue to work. But I do feel like I caused all of this nonsense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines
351K 14.7K 33
Let's just say, cheating is a dangerous game. *cover made by colorful-me #wattys2016
47K 2.1K 40
Sequal to sharing the same guy. Just read
395K 11.5K 47
short stories of odell becham jr. and you...don't judge me. cover creator: @tokyotana