STEREK one-shots

By jiminkookies13

If you have any requests just comment or message me!! Just random stories of STEREK maybe others like SCILES... More

SoFly
SoFly (part 2)
A real wolf?!
Infamous
Infamous (part 2)
Ouija Board
My hero
The Airport
Crashing
Amnesia
I've had enough
You ruined it
Panic Pain Pleasure
Misery
When he's sick
Misery part 2
Hell house
Never doing that again!
Misery part 3
Long time No see
Pack Love
Library time
Dont touch him
I'm a werewolf
Coach Derek
The World Is Clearer
True Enemies
Puppy Love
The Stilinski Twins
Model for me
Family Friends
The Fight
My deepest secret
Soft Spot
The French Mistake
The Vet
Hello house part II
My Obsessive Crush
New Years Kiss
Boys should not have periods
Lost Control
They weren't meant to find out
Where's My Family?
The Other Alpha
Split
I NEED HELP
Kiss Cam
Believe Me
Yeah, I smoke.

Punked out

5.3K 145 11
By jiminkookies13

Stiles POV

I got a message form Derek saying:

Late notice pack meeting, come quick, emergency

So of course I quickly jumped into my jeep and started driving down to the loft.

Once I'm there I get out of the jeep and make my way up to Derek's loft, I reach the sliding door and slide it open, to be met with the whole pack.

Everyone smiles at me, like I'm a lost puppy

'I think you might want to sit down' Scott says

I sit down slowly on the couch, curious about what's going on

'We are kicking you out of the pack'

'WHAT! Why!' I yell, jumping up in my seat.

'You could get hurt doing this job and your too weak to protect yourself'

'I can protect myself'

'No stiles, you can't. We're really sorry'

'Fuck you guys!'

'We're still friends right?' Scott asks

'No, never talk to me, look at me, message me or call me ever again!'

I storm out of the room with rage, speeding home in my jeep. Once I'm home, I bolt up stairs and cry, I cry all the tears I have until there is none left.

I can't stay here.
All my friends betrayed me, I have nothing left.
I have to leave.

So I decided, I pack my bags and leave my dad a note on the counter saying I won't be back for three years, I'll still be in school but nearly graduating.

Three years later

My sweaty hands rub against my steering wheel as I turn it. I'm so nervous, the last time I saw my dad was when I was weak, and pathetic. Now I have a lot of tattoos, piercings, and I'm stronger, no longer weak, pathetic stiles they use to know. I also grew out my hair, and grew like 10 cm.

I pull up at my old familiar house and jump out of my car. I walk slowly to the door and decide wether or not I should knock or not, but I'm interrupted by my dad opening the door first.

'Hey kid, how can I help ya?' He asks, he doesn't even remember me, I look so different I know.

'Hey dad' I take off my sunglasses and reveal my whiskey brown eyes. He puts his hands to his mouth and hugs me tightly.

'What's this' he says, flicking my tattooed skin.

'I like it dad'

'And this' he points to the piercings on my lip, eyebrow and ears.

'I also like them'

'Look, I'm just glad your back' he smiles.

'Hey also, you wanna go to school, since you haven't finished it yet' he looks at me with pleading eyes, I nod my head. I smile and walk up to my room.

I look around at all the dorky posters I had and laugh.

'I was such a weirdo' I rip them all down and chuck them into the bin. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep.

When I wake up its morning. I look at my alarm clock and it says 7:30.

'Aw well' I get out of bed slowly, not caring that I'm probably going to be late for school.

I jump into my car, after getting ready and drive to school. I park my car, and jump out. As I walk to the front entrance of the school, I hear a few wolf whistles, I send a wink to few of the girls they belong too, even though I'm gay I can still flirt.

I walk to the office and get myself registered. I find my locker number and open it up.

The bell rings and I go to my first class, great Mr. Harris.

'Hello Mr Harris, you miss me?'

His jaw drops as he questions

'Sti-stiles?'

'Ding-ding, you got it right, you were always slow at these things' I roll my eyes and sit down. I don't pay attention to the class because I've already learnt this shit.

The bell rings for lunch and I jolt up, I walk swiftly through the hallway, keeping a straight face.

I reach the cafeteria and try to find my old friends. I see them sitting in their usual spot, I smirk and slip my sunglasses on, hiding my brown eyes, hiding my identity.

I walk over to their table and slap my hands on the table

'Hello guys' I smirk

'Um can I help you?' Scott asks

'Yes, I'm new here and I heard you were scott' I take off my glasses, revealing my eyes as theirs go wide.

'Stiles' they gasp

'Bingo' I say, sitting down next to Scott.

'Look, we only kicked you out of the pack because something was after you'

'I don't give a fuck Scott, as you can see I'm a better person now. I was actually going to thank you'

'We were going to invited you back to the pack once we defeated the creature but you just...left'

'Well sorry,but I didn't want to stick around'

'When we found out, we were devastated, I was devastated' Scott says

'You know what's funny, I loved someone, and they just threw me out like trash'

'Who?'

I laugh 'Derek, the little bitch'

As soon as I say that everyone freezes

'What?'

'Derek, well he's not okay'

'What do you mean "not okay"'

'Well, when you left. He got...how would you put it? Unstable'

'Unstable!'

'Yeah...'

'Where is he?

'At the loft'

'Ok, bye'

'Wait, your just gonna ditch school'

'Yeah'

'Yeah' he laughs 'what happened to you'

'I got bad' I smirk and walk away.

I make my way to the loft and knock on the door.

'Yeah' someone croaks.

'Delivery'

'Coming'

He opens the door and his mouth drops

'Stiles?'

Even I'm surprised right now, he recognised me even when I look like this.

'Aww, you recognised me, how sweet'

I pass him, bumping his shoulder lightly and sit down on his couch.

'So nice to see you again derbear' I smile

'Yeah...'

'So, do you want to ask me or not?'

'Ask you what?'

'Why I look like this'

'No, I actually think it's sexy' he smirks

'Oh really' I get up from the couch and walk over to where Derek is sitting, I stretch my legs over his so I'm sitting on his lap, facing him.

'Do you think this is sexy?'

I don't know what I'm doing, but-but I can't stop myself, he is just so damn irresistible.

'Yeah'

'I'm not convinced'

I attach my lips to his neck and start sucking at random places, hoping to find his sweet spot. I eventually find it and he lets out a little moan. He grabs my butt and squeezes it.

'A little better' he says

He tugs on the hem of my shirt, asking if I can take it off and I do. He looks at my bare chest with mesmerisation. His fingers tracing all off the tattoos I have.

'Beautiful' he kisses one of my tattoos, and repeats.

I catch his lips with mine.

'Your mine, your never leaving again' Derek growls

---
Well, I'm currently really sad at the moment because my dad freaked the hell out of me. He texted me saying some shit then ugh I don't know what's happening anymore, first my mum was gonna leave then my dad did, then I think my dad came back? I don't know. Well I hope you enjoyed this little story and goodnight!!
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 10.3K 75
A compilation of Sterek one shots written by myself.
1.2M 37.7K 95
This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my writings!
1.3K 36 13
He has haunted me for nearly my entire life. The strange man with tattoos that cover his body and the thick, long red robe he wears. At first, he onl...
188K 6.2K 39
These are a bunch of Sterek prompts for a challenge I'm doing on Tumblr.