Fallen Angel

By wafflexfoxy

When your an darkiplier's daughter disappears and reappears changed completely what will happen to your fami... More

Angel, my baby.
Perfect life.
Imaginary friends
Fallen Angel
The Green man
Demons
Sister
The Devil's Paradise
Authors note/vote
To Hell
Coma
Hell,Satan's beach
Bubbles
Authors note
The Lie of Reality
Freedom
Party Of Pink
The Undeviding End

Revenge Is Like Chocolate

529 33 8
By wafflexfoxy

She will be mine, my queen. Such a elegant specimen, soft skin,lips that taste of pure innocne. But, why does she love Darkiplier? Why not me. I circled her as she lied on the bed sleeping soundly, her soft breaths filling the silence. I came closer running my hands through her long (h/c) hair.all my life or since I was created I longed for someone who was as beautiful as she is. I kissed her soft cheek, looking at her gorgeous complex. I stood and thought to myself, I've erased her memory and gave her a new one and she over came it, now she is here under the slave control, and dark is in hell. I could make her do anything I want,anything. That is what an ass would do, no I want her to love he like she loves dark, I want someone to love me for me! I sat down on the bed by (y/n) feet I placed my head in my hands,why was love so complicated. My senses peeked as I heard the door close.I looked up to find Marley fidgeting in front of the door, he was a skinny ,lanky guy he was always fidgety and never made eye contact.

"Um...m-my lo-Lord... we've located th-the chil-children..." I sighed he couldn't talk for the life of himself. 

"Well? Do you have them?" Marley looked away. I sighed and stood, I turned making sure I didn't awake my queen.She was such a delicate one.  I would think hate to wake her, She so cute when she's asleep. 

" W-well....um they seemed to be protected b-by a...a....um.....a-a bar-barrier." I raised an eyebrow. They were much more powerful and capable than I thought..

"Well, your not stupid, I want those kids so work on the barrier. Brake it I want the girl alive when u brake through.... now leave." Marley nodded and fidgeted away. I returned  my attention back to (y/n), braking barriers...hmmm. I leaned close to her and kissed her lips allowing my dark aroa to seep through her. I pulled away watching as the dark tribal marks came back swirling and  wrapping on her skin. I smiled and traced a heart around where her heart would be. The dark marks followed my finger leaving the mark. 

" Now,my queen you are mine..." I stood I had officially claimed her as mine. No could brake the seal but me...She will forever mine. I leaned closer, listening to her subtle breaths. I saw her hand twitch, she was conscious. She  would awake to her new life soon, soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
669 3 43
(Sequel to My Guardian Demons) (Read that first before reading this book) (otherwise people are gonna get confused) After a tragic death of Sarah, sh...
2.7K 174 19
SEQUEL TO ESME AND CARLISLE'S DAUGHTER. READ THAT FIRST PLEASE! ***** Bella, Edward and their families will face many problems together as new danger...
273K 8.1K 31
Indeed. You will be kidnapped and yes, somehow, a series of events shall unfold. But of course, I can't say whether the outcome will be good or bad...