The Cameron Brothers (Unedite...

By AJPharaoh

Angel is on the hunt to finding the truth behind his pack after recent events. His mates are members from an... More

Hey Everyone
Preview
Chapter 1 "Back to School pt1"
Chapter 2 "Back to School pt 2"
Chapter 3 "Early To Be Late"
Chapter 5 "Close Call!!!"
Chapter 6 "All I See is Camerons"
Chapter 7 "The Truth is Getting to Me"
Chapter 8 "Facing the Truth pt1"
Chapter 9 - Facing the Truth pt2
Chapter 10 "A Day Before The Weekend"
Chapter 11 "Going With The Flow"
Chapter 12 - "Triplets Vs. Twins"
Chapter 13 "The After Effect"
Chapter 14 "Guest Who Coming To Dinner?"
Chapter 15 "Dinner At Hell"
Chapter 16 "First Mark"
Chapter 17 "Soon After"
Chapter 18 "Coming To"
Chapter 19 "Seeing Clearer pt1"
Chapter 20 "Seeing Clearer pt2"
Chapter 21 "The End Is Just The Beginning pt1"
Chapter 22 "The End Is Just The Begining pt2"
The Cameron Brothers: Apocalypse (Unofficial Preview)

Chapter 4 "Fighting Against Time/Who could it Be"

42.8K 990 77
By AJPharaoh

Hey everyone, I know it's been awhile since I posted. Here is chapter four "Fight Against Time/Who Could it Be ". Now the action scene is not as long as some of you may think. This chapter I would say it's ok, it's a chapter that had to be done. I already have the next chapter done and will be uploading it new week. Please be sure to vote.

But anyway......

ENJOY!!

Angel's P.O.V.

Gravity was pushing me back down, bringing me closer to my first attacker. The girl smiled as she whipped her metal chain towards me; the sound of the chain slicing through the wind like a razor.

"Got ya," I whispered as my left sia got caught in between one of the chain links. I quickly wrap the chain around my arm before taking my other sia and breaking it in half.

That didn't stop her as she came up with her right leg. I was able to block it but it still sent me soaring back across the bridge. This she-wolf was stronger then she looked by far.

She jumped up, one leg extended in front of her. I landed on the ground dropping my sias and grab her leg. I spun her around twice before I threw her over the edge. The powerful, rushing water carried her off down the river as one of the guys ran along the side after her.

Before I could fully stand, someone grabbed a hold of me. It was the last of the guys that were standing behind that jackass. He tightly jerked my hands behind me, before snarling out, "I got him."

"I'm coming," I watched as he slowly walked over the bridge, strutting like he was all high and mighty as he smirked, and "Make sure you got a good grip on him".

"Don't worry, he's not going anywhere."

That's what they think. I did the only thing I could do to get out of this. I lifted my right foot and kicked back, landing a perfect shot at his knee. He screamed loudly in pain and leaned forward. I took that as an opening and threw my head back into his face. He immediately let go of my wrist and I took the time to grab my sias. I didn't have time to beat myself up for fighting a little dirty. It's not like he wasn't going to heal.

I hit the ends of my sias then twist them together and I pull them apart, causing a rod to connect them. I twirl the stick around in my hands and keep an eye on him, waiting for him to make the first move.

"Enough," roared a voice I didn't want to hear but was grateful for since it would stop them. I turned to see all three of the Cameron brothers with their girlfriends at their sides.

"Let him go!"

"But Ryan..."

"I don't care," said Ryan. I snapped the ends of the stick back together, then pulled them apart; holding my two, regular sias. I could tell Ryan's friend was madder than hell at being stopped. I guess it was better for him to be stopped then having me beat him "and you're welcome."

I stopped in front of the Cameron brothers while they just smirked at me. There girlfriends clung to their arms like magnets.

"I didn't ask for your help." I scowled.

"It looked like you needed it," added one of the brothers.

Looking at my watch, I turned away and started walking, "I'm late."

"You're welcome," he repeated, a hint of playfulness was in his voice.

I turned to with a raised eyebrow. I hope they're not waiting for my gratitude or something "I didn't say thank you."

"We know."

"Good," I smile and run off, arriving into town in a matter of minutes. I was already late, messing around with those clowns. Once on the sidewalk, I headed over to the cafe to meet Levi. The town wasn't as crowed as it normally was which is good for me. I didn't like being around a crowd, you never know what may happen.

My phone rang just as I turned into the street the cafe was on. I looked as a text from Levi popped up. I hope he wasn't worried about me being a little late. The text said that he wouldn't be able to meet because he had to work and he hoped I wasn't waiting too long.

I was kind of relieved that he wasn't at the cafe waiting on me. I texted him back, letting him know I just got into town and that it was cool. I wasn't going to tell him that I was supposedly jumped by a group of werewolves. I still headed over to the cafe; I wasn't going to head back home after what it took for me to get here.

Once home, the rest of my night was some what boring, mainly because of the all the homework I had to do. It was the first day of school they should've at least waited till next week to give us work. After finishing my work at about eleven, I took a shower and headed off to bed.

*****

"So, how was your night?" Olivia asked. She seemed more in a good mood this morning "what did you guys do?"

"Nothing," I replied as I sat in the desk next to her. I dropped my head down, trying to forget yesterday all together. "He got called in for work."

"Awwww," she whined.

"Yea but that's not the half of it," I lifted my head back up to look at her. "I was kind of wasting time fighting to be on time for nothing. The Cameron Brother's friend tried to attacking me in the woods."

"What?! You're kidding me?"

I shook my head, wishing I was. I told her how he and his group tried jumping me and how the Brothers had to stop them "They could've at least waited a few more minutes."

"They could've hurt you," She whined as she hugged me tightly.

"I can handle myself, Olivia."

"I know you can," She kissed my cheek before sitting back in her chair, "But there's only so much you can do."

"Yea, I hear you." I replied, standing up and grabbing my backpack as I headed to the door. I stopped her as she stood up, "I'll be back, I have to grab some things from my locker."

She nodded and sat back down.

I hurried downstairs to my locker wanting to beat the late bell. Putting in my combination, I opened the locker and started looking for the book I needed for my class. As soon as I spotted it, I shoved it in my bag.

Before I could shut the door, a hand reached over and slammed it close. I trail my eyes up the arms and come face to face the clown from yesterday, his friends assembled behind him.

"We're not done yet." He snarled close to my face.

"Well, it'll have to wait." I retorted as I slipped on my bag. I moved past him, not wanting to waste time on him again. "Unlike you, I come to school to actually learn."

"You saying I'm stupid?"

"No," I turned to look at him "You said it for me. It's about time you realized.""

He looked at his so called friends as they laughed at him. Out of frustration, he pushes me causing me fall back into some girls. I realized it was the Cameron brothers girlfriends. I felt a gust of wind rush past me as I stand back up.

"Hey!" an inhumane voice snapped as one of the brothers slammed his friend into the lockers. The other two grabbed the other two friends "What did I tell you?!"

"Wow, their fast," I whispered to myself. I watched as the girlfriends of the brothers tried to calm them down and get them off their friends. I was standing in the middle of all of the drama, absolutely lost. Did I just witness the Cameron brothers defending me? Or was my mind playing tricks on me.

"Mike!" His girlfriend yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts. Tears rolled down her face as she begged and tried to pull his hand from his friend's throat, "You're chocking him!! Mike, please let him go!!"

"He shouldn't be-" I could see him struggling to get a hold of himself from tearing apart his friend's throat "pushing our mate!"

"What the hell is he talking about?" I whispered to myself. He didn't even touch their girlfriends, he pushed me into them. Kim must be working with something to have him rushing over here to protect her, I thought.

"Mike, I'm fine! Now please, let him go!" she yelled.

Several teachers came out of no where to pull them apart and in a matter of seconds, they had them away from each other. Out of the eight teachers, six were holding back a Cameron triplet and one of their friends. The other two teachers were asking me and the brother's girlfriends what happened.

"Mike's friends were messing with him," Kim replied, wiping the tears from her eyes. She looked over to me "they pushed him and made him bump into us and that caused Mike and his brothers to fight their own friends."

"Kim, a bump wouldn't make them want to kill their friends," the teacher stated and she was right.

"Mike said that Kim was their mate," added Stella, Tidus' girlfriend. I could tell by her eyes that she was a little jealous that Kim was their mate or at least two out of the three brothers, "I guess that what set them off."

"That could've done it, seeing their mate is harmed," added the other teacher.

"Umm excuse me," I snapped, trying to get their attention as they watch the other teachers take the triplets and theirs friends to the main office "since this about Kim being their mate, can I go?"

"Sure," the teacher smiled, taking out his pad and writing me a pass for class "sorry for the hold up."

"No problem and thank you," I took my pass and headed up stairs to my class without looking back.

I handed my teacher the pass and went to sit next to Carter and Olivia. We were doing group work which was good; I wanted to tell them what happened. From the looks on their faces I knew they wanted to know.

"What happened?"

I told them whole story, missing no details. They were going to hear about it anyway. Leaning in so only they could hear, I whispered "Kim is Mike's mate and maybe to one of the other two brothers as well."

"Really? Why did it have to be that bitch," Olivia slammed her fist on the table "What did the other two say about it?"

"Stella kind of looked mad over it."

"Are you sure it was Kim and not one of the other girls?" Carter asked. My jaw dropped. I was there!! How couldn't I be sure? "I mean it could be one of the other girls." He concluded.

"Mike even said that his friend shouldn't be near their mate."

"But wasn't he messing with you at first?"

"Yea but when he pushed me into them, then they came." I finished. I was still having trouble with how fast they were, "they're really fast."

"That bitch," Olivia slammed her fist down again "why did it have to be her!!"

"Yea it could've at least been Ashley or Stella," said Carter.

Out of the three girls, Kim was the most disliked. She's bitchy and goes overboard with being the girlfriend of a Cameron brother. Now if she is truly a mate to one of the Cameron brothers, it will be known throughout the school in a matter of hours. Personally I think she's a little bit of a gold digger. She's very materialistic. I guess her mother started her out young.

"Well if she is a mate to one of them," I said leaning back in, trying to keep a straight face, "they will be filing for bankruptcy in the next two months."

Carter and Olivia burst out laughing. I couldn't help but join in. That's when the door slam, making the whole class jump. It was Kim and boy did she look mad. Seconds later the door opened and closed again, revealing Stella and Ashley.

"Kim, what happened?" Stella asked as she at down next to her, doing her best to comfort Kim "You can tell me anything, I'm your friend."

"Not if your Mike's mate," Kim snapped as she raised her head to look at Stella, eyes full of rage and disappointment "they did a test on us and I'm not a mate to any of them."

"What, but I heard Mike say..."

"The 'pushing our mate part'," Kim dug in to her purse with watery eyes and pulled out tissues to wipe her tears before they could mess up her makeup "he didn't directly say my name. I just thought it was me since he's my boyfriend."

"What happens now?" Ashley asked.

"Ashley, you have a meeting with the principle and the triplets tomorrow," Kim stated before blowing her nose. She took out her mirror and started to fix her makeup "then Stella."

"But why?"

"Because neither Mike nor the other two are going to tell us who their mate is."

"What one of us is all three of their mate?" Ashley could barely speak. I was beginning to wonder if she was getting gold diggerish

"Yea but I'm hoping it was just a misunderstanding," said Kim as she put her things back in her bag "Mike and I have been together for two years."

The three of them went on with their conversation, not caring who could be listening.

"You see?" I whispered to my friends, keeping an eye on Kim "what's the point of getting too involved with anyone just to have this happen."

"What about you and Levi?"

"Well Levi and me are close," I turned to look at them both. I did think about this for a long time, though. "But not close enough to cause heartache if we were to break up."

"Angel."

There was a moment of silence before any of us spoke. This is one downfall of being a werewolf; falling in love with someone just to be pulled apart because of your true mate. Some say it doesn't hurt once you find your true mate. It's like everything before that moment doesn't matter.

"Well there's no point of crying over something that might not happen," I told them before getting started on our assignment. I looked up from my paper to see them still staring at me

"Well, come on you two!"

****************************************************************************************************************

Hey now that the end of chapter four, I hope you like this chapter. I will be posting the next chapter "Don't Say That" next week. But for letting you all wait for so long I'm posting a exclusive sneak peak of Chapter 5 on my Facebook page: LIbra4Life2012

Go check it out!!!!!!!!!!

Also I want to give special thanks to Angelisa318 for editing this chapter and the next one for me. Much LuV!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 71.6K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
695K 30.9K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
68.9K 2.8K 56
Finding your mate is one thing, actually getting them to like you is harder for some than it is for others. Pursuing them was tough enough, now how d...
249K 9.6K 48
Trevor Harrington is a normal human boy of 18yrs old with three brothers and a 10yrs old nephew living a not so normal lives because his two twin bro...