Red Stained Love 2

By BlackStainedRoses

What's going to happen next? More

Prologue
Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter #16
Chapter # 17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #21
Chapter #22
Chapter #23
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Character Update
Chapter #28
Alternative RSL Beginning
Chapter #29 pt 1
Chapter #29 pt 2
Chapter #30
Chapter #31
Chapter #32
Chapter #33
Chapter #34 (Final Chapter)
Epilogue

Chapter #20

2.8K 97 18
By BlackStainedRoses

Aaaaaaaaand we're slowly getting there. 😂❤️👌🏻

Much love you fabulous people.
I can sympathize whole heartedly with the annoying ness of having to wait for new chapters. They will get longer.

Andy's p.o.v-

Something wasn't right. I could sense it. The feeling consumed me. And no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't read a single thought that passed through Crystals mind.

Not even anything simple like, I'm hungry.

And it wasn't even like I was trying to pry. Yes she was the love of my life but that didn't mean that she shouldn't have her privacy. We were perfectly fine when I had no idea what was going on inside her mind. I liked it better that way to be honest.

When we went to the gym to train that evening, she purposely picked Ace to go against and she got her a*ss handed to her. I hated watching so I had to step outside. Something was off. Something was really bothering her.

She was hiding something from me and I intended to find out what it was.

¥

It was now Thursday and we were flying out to New York tonight. Everyone was all packed so we decided to head to the gym for one more training lesson before we left.

I didn't complain or say anything and watched as this time, she picked Ace and then kicked his a*ss.

Alaric thought it was funny but Ace was definitely a sore loser. I couldn't help but laugh at his angry grunting noises and slew of curses.

As Crystal was getting out of the ring I noticed a new ring on her finger. It was on her right ring finger. I had never seen her wear that in our entire relationship. I had in fact never seen her in possession of it during our entire relationship.

Funny thing was, I didn't even have to ask Alaric what kind of ring that was. I already knew. He had given one to his witch friend centuries ago as a sign of his trustworthiness.

It was a ring that stopped others from being able to invade your mind. No wonder Crystal seemed like such a blank slate to me right now.

She was hiding something. She didn't think I'd know what that ring was, I'm guessing Alaric and Ace hadn't seen it or they would have said something, I'm always watching Crystal so it didn't slip my attention. And better yet, where did she find it? Alaric told me they were rare nowadays and hard to come by. Both royal families had a few but that was all that was left.

He wouldn't give her one behind my back would he? I couldn't believe that. We were all on the same side. He knew how important Crystal and I's connection was. Especially for her safety.

How in the hell was I going to confront her about it? I needed to get inside her head to understand the full truth. I never pegged Crystal as one to lie to me. Did she not feel safe with me anymore?

I shook off the feeling as Crystal and I stepped out of Alaric's car in our driveway.

"We will pick both of you up in 5 hours to head to the airport. See you soon."

As soon as I was in the house with Crystal, I picked her up bridal style. She giggled.

"What are you doing silly?" She said as she pushed her face into my neck. My whole body erupted in chills.

"I want you. In the shower first." With lightning speed I was up the stairs and walking into the bathroom.

Her face immediately moved from one emotion to the next. Surprised, excited, nervous, anxious, hesitant. I wasn't prepared for it.

She was hesitant. And why was that?

It made her behavior much more suspicious. And just the fact that she had that ring. Where would she have gotten it from?

She obviously didn't know how rare it was.

I had to sneak it off of her.

Crystal's p.o.v-

Andy wasted no time stripping me of my clothes as we moved into the bathroom.

In seconds I was standing naked before him. He was naked as well.

"S-shouldn't we be packing?"

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "It will take us minutes. Are you really worried about that right now?"

He backed me into the shower and slammed the door shut, startling me. Something about the way he was looking at me made me nervous.

He knows.

He knows!? He knows... he knows, he knows what!?

I grabbed my hands together behind my back and intertwined my fingers.

Don't let him drink from you!

"A-Andy I- uhm-"

My back hit the shower wall as he turned the water on and then he caged me in with his arms.

"You what, beautiful? Mmmm I can smell your arousal even stronger now- it's-" He sniffed the air. "Mouthwatering."

His lips landed on my neck and he began to kiss a trail up and down from under my ear to my shoulder blade before his lips came back up to ear and he whispered into it. "I want to taste you."

Before I knew it, he had my legs around his waist and he was sinking deep into my core. I let out a shrill scream.

"Weren't expecting that were you beautiful?" He began to thrust mercilessly, my back slamming into the tile.

I can't-

The voice cut off and even if it continued to speak there would be no way for me to pay attention. Andy was all I could feel, all I could comprehend.

His thrusts felt like punishment and even though I could take them with much more grace now, they seemed more brutal than they had been in a long time.

Without warning once again, I felt his lips on my neck and his teeth pierced my skin.

Crystal!!!!

F*UCK!

I moaned loudly as Andy began to drink from me. I couldn't stop it. I couldn't control myself when we were linked like this. I was at his mercy. He knew that.

No matter how strong I was now, he held this power over me. He had when we were human and still as vampires.

I was lost.

In the ecstasy of his thrusts, in the blood leaving my veins.

I was too dazed to realize his wrist was at my lips and he pushed it hard against them, parting them and on instinct I sank my teeth into his flesh. He groaned deep inside his throat and my whole body started to tingle as his blood flowed generously down my throat.

It's too late...

What....

Andy ripped his teeth from my neck and I whimpered, his face now level with mine. He stared into my eyes, an eyebrow raised yet again.

I dropped his wrist from my mouth as he held something up for me to see, still pumping into me, not slowing for a second.

It was the ring.

"What's this baby? Hmmm? Hiding something from me?"

You better stay out of my girlfriends head, because when, not if, I find out who you are, I'm going to kill you.

I heard Andy as loud as day inside my head, speaking to the stranger who had been invading my thoughts.

In that split second my o*rgasm ripped through my body and I began to convulse, screaming out Andy's name. We never broke our eye contact and he smirked, watching me the entire time. He forced me to watch him ride his out and when he finally stilled he didn't drop me.

He wouldn't let me move.

"Andy. Let me-"

"Explain? No, that's ok. I've dug back far enough to cover any explanations. That's another gift I've inherited. A lot of vampires have it. I'm just curious as to why you would trust a stranger over me? Whoever he is, is telling you that someone we know is a traitor and you wouldn't think that important enough to tell me? You wouldn't trust me enough not to say anything to the guys? Do you know this ring is very rare. Only the royal families posses them. It could have come from either. Unless a thief got their hands on one some how. God only knows- But you listening to this stranger could have gotten you killed. It could still get you killed if you allow them to dictate your actions. And they told you not to tell me? Your boyfriend, your lover- your...soulmate for all intensive purposes-"

He finally pulled out and let me down to stand on my feet.

"The connection we share, our bond, it's unbreakable. I don't just believe it, I know it. And another thing I know, you're the only one I can trust fully with anything. Or at least I should. Vice versa. This isn't child's play. This is a ten billion times more dangerous world we now live in. I'm not going to lie to you and say that you not trusting me just hurt me a little. It's devastating. We can't keep things from each other."

At that moment I began to bawl. My back slid down the shower wall and I landed on my butt. Andy followed, crouching in between my legs and moved the wet hair out of my face before placing a hand on either side of it.

"Baby... I know why you did it. But please don't do it again. I do not keep anything from you. One, because I love you and you're my everything and two because it's dangerous. But don't you think for one second that I trust anyone more than you. If you would have told me, it would have been between me and you."

But that's the thing, Andy. With Crystal wearing this ring, her thoughts are safe from anyone not wearing one of the rings. Your thoughts however, are not.

Andy stiffened hearing the voice in my head and snarled. But then surprisingly, he put on a calm expression.

He looked like he was legitimately thinking.

"I don't know who you are, or where you are but if you hurt Crystal in the slightest, I will kill you. Do you understand? And don't you ever coerce her into betraying my trust again. For that I will also kill you. I'm going to find out who you are."

I would never hurt her. As long as you understand that you cannot tell a soul about any of this, I don't see why you can't be put in the loop. Place the ring on Crystals hand and step out of the shower.

Andy pulled me up right away and held me protectively to his side.

When he opened the shower door we both gasped. Sitting on the sink was another ring. Exactly like mine but bigger.

"Where are you?" Andy's voice was threatening.

Put it on Andrew. Don't worry about me. We will meet soon.

"How in the hell-" Andy swiftly picked up the ring and slid it on not wasting a second. "How in the hell do you have all these rings?"

All in due time.

"Bastard."

The voice chuckled. Oh and I would recommend not letting Crystals family see those rings. You will open up a can of worms I don't think you are ready for.

"What in the hell is that supposed to mean? Who is the d*amn-" Andy shut his mouth. I knew what he was thinking.

Traitor.

I suggest putting them on necklaces. They will work just the same. I have to go for now. If you need me just call.

"You're annoying. Do you know that?"

Again the voice chuckled and that was the last we heard of it for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 172 29
Drama. Romance. Revenge. Repeat. A Black Veil Brides fan fiction.
119K 3.6K 44
Andy Biersack fanfic WARNING: contains cussing, possibly sexual content (idk yet) and self harm. I will put up trigger warnings before and after.
5.6K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...
24.7K 1.2K 38
Their addictions continue on as they are being thrown into new problems. Ones that are harder to face everyday.... Will they remain? Or will they be...