The Raven and The Priestess

By _Deidara_Senpai_

Kagome Higurashi gets sent to the Naruto world where she encounters none other than Itachi Uchiha. Will spar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
~Final Chapter~

Chapter 13

3.8K 141 19
By _Deidara_Senpai_

Nothing else seemed to matter to Kagome. Everything around her melted away and it was just her and Itachi. She didn't understand the sudden bubbly feeling in her stomach. Yeah, she kissed Inuyasha once when he had turned into a full demon, but the feeling she was feeling now wasn't there.

"What... is this?" she thought to herself.

Then he pulled away for much needed air. Kagome opened her eyes and noticed he was now beatred.

"S-sorry... I shouldn't have done that..." he looked away from her, embarrassed.

"It's... Okay," Kagome replied softly.

He shook his head, but left it alone. The two sat on the branch in silence.

"I'm going to go back to sleep," she murmured. He nodded and watched as she slipped off the branch and crawled into her sleeping bag.

He put his head in his hands and sighed. "Sorry Shisui..."

Itachi convinced himself it was a 'caught in the moment' moment. He decided wouldn't breathe a word to Shisui. But how would this affect his relationship with Kagome? His eyes flickered to the young priestess who was already out like a light.

The sky began to turn a dark purple as morning neared. Itachi jumped down to Shisui and shook him awake.

"My shift already?" he groaned.

"Yeah." Itachi smiled at him. Shisui let out a long yawn and took his position. Itachi laid down in his sleeping bag for much needed rest.

~Timeskip~

Kagome was awoken by Tenzo. He put a finger to his lips as he nodded towards Itachi sleeping and Shisui concentrating on his task.

Kagome got up and followed him.

"Are you and Itachi Uchiha in a relationship?" he asked when they were out of earshot from Shisui.

"N-no... What gave you that idea?" she crossed her arms stubbornly.

"I saw the two of you," he smirked when she stiffened.

"S-so!" she muttered

"So you just let men go around and kiss you?" he pressed on.

"..." she didn't answer him.

"Just be careful..." he laid a hand on her shoulder and walked into camp. Kagome sighed and walked back as well. As quiet as she could, she gathered her things and sat beneath the trunk of a tree. She closed her eyes and spread out her senses

"Itachi. Get up. Time to go," Shisui jumped down from the tree and kneeled in front of Kagome. Itachi sat up and glanced over.

"What is it Shisui?" she asked, opening her eyes.

"Nothing..." he stood up

Everyone packed their things and put out the fire. Kagome, once again, was on Tenzo's back as they headed out.

Kagome spread out her senses.

"Stop!" she yelled. Everyone abruptly stopped, Shisui nearly falling off a branch.

"What was that for?" Shisui called back to her.

"Someone's coming," Not a second later a few ninjas appeared before them. Tenzo gently set Kagome down.

"Don't move!" one of the masked Ninja's ordered. The four didn't move a muscle.

"Kagome, do not let them see you," Tenzo muttered under his breath.

"More hidden leaf ninja seeking death?" one of them snickered. Kagome could sense that there was several of them, 5, maybe 6. She gulped.

"I see three of you, but where is the fourth?" his eyes scanned the area. Kagome suddenly felt someone roughly grab her arm and pull her out from behind Tenzo.

"Here she is," he said. Shisui snapped his head in Kagomes direction. She glared at the man who had seized her arm.

"Let go..." she whispered darkly. 

"You're just a Jounin, powerless against us," the man glared right back at her.

"Kagome!" Shisui glared at the man, "Bastard let her go!"

"I don't think I will," he replied. "She's a pretty cute girl after all."

"I'll tell you once more... Let... Go." The man frowned at her and slapped her.

"You will do as I say! Not the other way around." Kagome gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"Fine..." Her arm began to glow and burned the man holding her. He let her go to cradle his hand in his other arm.

"Kagome run!" Tenzo shouted as the ninja jumped at her. Tenzo, Itachi and Shisui did their best to protect her.

She jumped off the tree branches, landing roughly on the ground, she stumbled forward and ran as fast as her legs allowed her. She sensed three of the enemy ninjas catching up rather quickly.

She stopped and turned to face them, Tenseiga charged and ready to fight. They stopped in front of her.

"Like a sword is going to much good!" one of them ran at her, his kunai in his hand. He swiped it at her as she ducked.

"Tenseiga, we'll have to use the Meidou Zangetsuha."Tenseiga hummed, ready anytime she was. Kagome got as far as she could away and swung the sword down.

Meidou Zangetsuha!" a giant portal appeared behind one of the three, successfully sucking him into the hole.

"What the hell is that?" the other asked as he watched the portal thing closely.

"A one way ticket straight to the netherworld, literally," she smirked, as she saw fear flash through their eyes, only for a moment.

"Knock the sword away from her," he hissed.

Together the two double teamed to get Tenseiga away from her. After a while, Tenseiga was knocked away from her. She went to dive for it, but one of the men kicked her in the side and pulled her up by her vest, landing a blow to her stomach.

Blood came from her mouth and trailed down her chin, landing on the green grass. She stared at man with hate. She ducked, tucking her arms through the holes of her vest, successfully taking it off. She took off after Tenseiga. After successfully reclaiming the fang she opened another portal behind them and shoved them through.

"You bitch," The man, in his last attempt, threw an exploding Kunai at her. It landed in front of her and exploded.

Kagome hit the ground, wounds covered her body. She crawled to a nearby tree and leaned against it, holding her bleeding shoulder.

She sat there for a while, trying to catch her breath before standing and making through the forest, hoping to find her way home since she took off in a random direction.

~With the others~

The trio quickly finished off their enemies.

"We should go find Kagome," Tenzo spoke.

"I'll kill those bastards if they hurt her," Shisui said coldly.

"There's a chance she could have defeated them," Tenzo said.

"Against three other rogue ninjas?" Itachi raised an eyebrow.

"Come on..." Shisui took off in search of Kagome. Itachi and Tenzo followed him.

After what seemed like hours of searching, Itachi spotted something. He jumped down and picked up the vest Kagome once wore. Blood painted the ground as well. Not a lot though. He couldn't tell if it was Kagomes or the Ninjas.

"Is that...?" Shisui pointed at it and Itachi nodded

"Yeah..." he sighed and looked mournfully at the vest.

"Hey guys look!" Tenzo pointed to a trail of blood. He motioned for them to follow, but Itachi stopped them.

"I'll go..." he said. Shisui went to protest but Tenzo stopped her, shaking his head.

Itachi followed the trail of blood and found Kagome. She smiled weakly at him.

"I knew you guys would find me," she whispered hoarsly. She struggled to stand, using the tree for support. Itachi took a step forward and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry," he whispered as she fell limp in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.1K 16
"How come I only see you at night?" "I belong to the dark, night is where I belong...." Madara Uchiha, she heard stories of him. She lived in the vil...
159K 5.4K 24
You are a studying abroad in Japan, Staying at kagome's. Ever since you turned 14 you started havering dreams of a man with white hair. you decide to...
110K 3.6K 27
Inuyasha and Kagome have been fighting since their last day of middle school. Now they're in university and they still hate each other. But when a sm...
1.4M 49.1K 64
"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Itachi's shadow all her life survives the m...