The Raven and The Priestess

By _Deidara_Senpai_

Kagome Higurashi gets sent to the Naruto world where she encounters none other than Itachi Uchiha. Will spar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
~Final Chapter~

Chapter10

4.6K 160 25
By _Deidara_Senpai_

Shisui stared at Itachi's mother with his mouth hanging open and his face slowly turning different shades of red.

"I'm just teasing you," she giggled.

Kagome felt a smile tug at her lips. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies."

He snapped his mouth shut. "O-of course you were just teasing!"

Itachi knew his best friend liked Kagome. It was really obvious. The way he worried when she went missing, and the way he turned red when his mother mentioned him being in love with her. Like and love were too different things. He had yet to notice that his best friend's crush quickly developed into love.

"Oh right! I have to get ready for my date," she giggled remembering the happy face on Naruto's face when she agreed to take him for ramen.

"Wait! So you really do have a date?" Shisui grabbed her wrist as she rushed by. She looked at him, ready to respond, but stopped for a moment when she saw the hurt in his eyes.

"Yes..."she finally said.

He released her wrist. "Lucky bastard..." he muttered. Kagome didn't hear him, for she had already ran upstairs.

"Shisui..."Mikoto spoke softly. He looked at her. "You really do love Kagome, don't you?"

"Yeah..." he admitted with a smile. "I don't know what it is about her. Is it because she is so unique unlike the other girls here? At first it was just a crush, but then it turned into something more before I even realized it."

Itachi stared at Shisui with wide eyes.

"See you later Mikoto, Itachi, Shisui!" Kagome had taken her jacket off and dressed into something more comfortable.

"Have a great time!" Mikoto called.

The door slammed shut.

"Itachi," Shisui said. The Uchiha boy looked at him.

"What is it?" he wished he never asked. A mischievous look appeared in his eyes. He took a step back, but Shisui quickly wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"We are going to spy," he snickered at the horrified look the crossed Itachi's face.

"But-" "You don't have a choice!" Itachi sighed. Once Shisui set his mind to something, there was no going back.

The two boys masked their chakra and followed Kagome.

~With Kagome~

She met Naruto up at the ramen stand. Once he caught sight of her he crossed his arms.

"You're late!" he said.

"I know. Sorry," she said as she caught her breath.

"Come on!" He grabbed her hand in his smaller one and tugged her into the small restaurant where they sat on one of the stools and ordered their food.

~With Itachi and Shisui~

The two boys arrived just in time to see Kagome sit on one of the stools. Shisui put a finger to his lips and walked closer to catch their conversation.

"Kagome," the boy was saying. Itachi raised an eyebrow. The voice seemed to be a little young... Was Kagome into younger men?

"What is it?" she asked.

"You live with Sasuke don't you?" he questioned the girl.

"Yes, I do. He's such a sweet boy! I can't wait to have kids of my own!" she let out a dreamy sigh.

Shisui found himself daydreaming about having kids with Kagome and had a love struck look on his face when Itachi lightly smacked the back of his head. He blinked, blushed, and focused back on the conversation.

"Oh....do you have a little brother?" Naruto looked up at Kagome, who had a gentle look on her face.

"Yes, I do. His name is Souta. Let's see, he will be about 11 years old in a couple months," she felt a wave of sadness overcome her, she wouldn't be there for his 11th birthday.

"Where is he?" Naruto didn't know Kagome was from another world.

"Far away... I won't be able to see him or my mother and grandpa again," she sighed and slumped her shoulders.

Oh... Sorry," he muttered.

"It's okay!" She grinned and quickly changed the subject.

The two of them chatted happily with one another as they ate their ramen. Once finished Kagome lay down what she owed, which was not a lot.

"Come again!" the owner said as they exited the stand.

"You had a date with a little boy!" Shisui said.

"It wasn't a date. I was just saying that to keep you on edge," she put her hands on her hips. Naruto tugged on her sleeve and motioned for her to come closer.

She leaned down and allowed the boy to whisper in her ear.

After a moment he stepped away from her. Kagome had wide eyes.

"I-I don't know Naruto. I'll have to think about it," she ruffled his hair and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Shisui puffed out his cheeks and glared at Naruto who stuck his tongue out at him and ran off.

"Why that little!" He growled.

"Shisui! Itachi! Let's go home," Kagome smiled. He sighed and nodded.

So Kagome walked home with Itachi and Shisui, linking arms with the two boys. Danzo watched from afar, he had been keeping his eye on Shisui. Kagome glanced back and gave a glare at Danzo. Her eyes had a pink flare to them.

"W-what is she? How was she able to detect me?" Danzo thought as he headed back to HQ. He called for one of his members.

"Lord Danzo," one of the member said, bowing before him.

"I want you to get any information about that girl Kagome." he ordered. The man nodded and left.

~With Kagome~

"Itachi," Kagome spoke lowly.

"Hmm?"

"What was in that file? I'm curious," she asked him.

"It was a mission I will be going on a week from tomorrow. I am allowed to take any two people I desire. Shisui will be coming with me," Itachi looked at Shisui with his traditional smile.

"What about the third person?" Kagome questioned secretly wanting to go with them. It would be her first mission after all.

"I haven't decided yet.." he said.

"Can... I go?" she bit her lip. Itachi stopped walking.

"Kagome ANBU missions are very dangerous. You could be killed," he explained to her.

"I'm not as weak as I used to be! I can take care of myself! Besides, doesn't every team need a healer?" she put her hands on her hips.

"Well yes, but-" "But nothing! My healing abilities are more effective than the med-nins you have in your village! Don't forget I can create a barrier around myself as well! I also have Tenseiga with me," she put a hand on the hilt of her sword.

"Tenseiga doesn't kill," he stated.

"That's true, but you don't know what other abilities, it has," Kagome felt a smirk form on her face. She remembered the time Sesshomaru used Tenseiga in battle against Inuyasha.

"Itachi... maybe we should let her go. I mean she did manage to defeat Kakashi Hatake," Shisui said.

"But Kakashi didn't use his sharingan on her. If he had, she would have lost," Itachi reminded.

"You and I both know if Kagome get's into any trouble at all, we'll be there to protect her!" He argued. "I won't let anyone touch her!"

Kagome felt like crying tears of joys but held them back as she waited Itachi's response.

"Fine!" Kagome and Shisui cheered. "Only on one condition..."

"What would that be?" she asked.

"Starting first thing in the morning you will be training with Shisui and I to improve your hand to hand combat," he said.

"Deal!" she grinned.

"Be warned, just because you are a good friend and a girl means nothing. Training will be harsh and I will show no mercy. Starting tomorrow you will have no spare time what so ever. So I'd rest up tonight." he warned her. Kagome felt herself gulp and nod. "Good."

And so the trio headed home, Shisui deciding to stay the night with Itachi. Mikoto made dinner for everyone. Sasuke tried to talk his brother into training him, but all he did was reach across the table and poke his brother in the forehead while saying: "Sorry Sasuke, maybe next time."

Kagome excused herself from dinner and walked upstairs to her room. Earlier, she had Itachi undo the summon from the scroll and she was now reading them.

She tried to practice the shadow clone jutsu but couldn't get a hold of it. She groaned in frustration and sprawled out on the floor.

"Kagome..." a ghostly voice spoke. Kagome sat up, only to come face to face with Midoriko.

"L-Lady Midoriko!" She gasped.

"Kagome you are not meant to learn ninjutsu. You have your own abilities. I will teach you to use Tenseiga if it pleases you," Lady Midoriko smiled at the girl

"Really?" Kagome's face lit up like fourth of July.

"Yes. Meet me in the training grounds after everyone goes to sleep," she said and disappeared.

Kagome nodded and rolled up all the scrolls. She gathered them in her arms and went to knock on the door to Itachi's room when she heard voice.

"Shisui..." Itachi sighed.

"What?" he sounded annoyed.

"What will you do if Kagome were to die in battle? The blame would fall on my shoulders for giving in and guilt would consume you," Itachi said.

"I won't let anyone harm Kagome," he vowed.

"Shisui, I realize you like her, but you can't always allow her to do things like this," Itachi told him. Kagome stared in shock at the closed door.

"Shisui... Likes... Me?" she thought. She shook her head and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Itachi said. Kagome opened the door and peeked inside.

"Hey Itachi," she gave him a sheepish grin.

"What do you need help with?" he asked, knowing that grin all too well. He motioned for her to come inside. She did so, with an armful of scrolls. She put them on the table he had in his room.

"Are you not able to?"

"No. Lady Midoriko spoke to me moments ago. She said I wasn't able to use ninjutsu and stuff," Kagome sighed and sat down.

"Lady... Midoriko?" Shisui questioned. Kagome glanced at him through her eyelashes.

"Yes. She's the creator of the Shikon No Tama. A very powerful jewel able to grant any wish in the world." Kagome said. He nodded as if he understood.

Itachi laid the scrolls on the summoning circle, poofing them inside it. "There you go."

"Ah. Thanks..." Kagome was a little distracted and stared at nothing, lost in her thoughts.

"Kagome," Shisui waved a hand in front of her face. She snapped back to reality.

"Huh?"

"Something you would like to share?" Shisui leaned back in the chair he was sitting in.

"Yes actually. It's about earlier when we were walking home together," she said.

"What's up?" Shisui and Itachi both sat at the table with her.

"Well...as we were walking, I sensed Danzo's presence..." she began.

"What? How? He wasn't even in the area!" Shisui commented.

"You boys may be able to disguise your chakra, but it takes a great deal of skill to mask your aura from me," she smirked. "I knew you guys were spying on Naruto and I."

"Shisui made me do it!" Itachi admitted pointing an accusing finger at Shisui who crossed his arms and looked the other way, not denying a thing.

"Anyway. Danzo was watching the two of you. When I looked back he was watching from around the corner," she finished.

Tenseiga blue hue turned red and violent. Kagome glared at the sword.

"Tenseiga..."she growled. The boys looked at her in confusion and then shock as she began to glow pink. The red around Tenseiga only intensified.

"What's going on...?" Itachi wondered aloud.

Shisui watched in awe as his beloved goddess began to glow pink.

"I know you don't like him but there's no need to get so angry!" she snapped at the sword. The swords red light dimmed and faded along with Kagome's power. She looked up at Itachi and Shisui.

"Well. I'm going to bed." she quickly stood and left, pausing at the door. "Goodnight Shisui...Itachi.."

She went to her room and lay in her bed, waiting for everyone to fall asleep.

An hour later, after the lights went out, she quietly slipped on her clothes and shoes and jumped out the window, landing in a bush beneath her window. She looked back once more at the house and made her wait to the training grounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.8K 27
Kagome and InuYasha had come together again after Kagome was able to go through the well, one last time. She has studied under Kaede and honed her pr...
495K 16.6K 30
An AU where BNHA meets Naruto ShippΕ«den! Kaguya teleports Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura into the world of My Hero Acadamia before they could seal her. Th...
110K 3.6K 27
Inuyasha and Kagome have been fighting since their last day of middle school. Now they're in university and they still hate each other. But when a sm...