Flames & Keys ( Fairy Tail [N...

By BlazingScarlet

She is the key to his heart. He is the fire in her life. They're perfect together, aren't they ? ( collection... More

A/N
Couple Contest
What's your favourite color
Valentine's day
Roses
Sleep
Last Line
Not a goodbye
Return
Perfect Boyfriends
Forever
In Love
I want you
Always be here for you
Love
Photos
Story ( a thank you chapter ! )
Jealousy
Sick
Flirting
Replaced
Diary
Cake
Confession
Congragulations
Nicknames
Perfect Man
Midnight Date
Letter
Cover Page
Rabbits and Dragons ?
Wrong Idea
Winter
Cherry Blossoms
Denial
Pocky Game
Proposal
Edolas (THEMED)
Smile (THEMED)
Smell
Pink
Special Day
Of hugs and kisses
Citrus
Unspoken Words
Love & Adoration
Selfish & Stupid
Death
Fantastically Jaw-dropping
Wish Upon a Rainbow
Mistaken Jealousy
Sir. Duckalot
Cave In
Picnic
Wedding Day
Soft
Reasons Why
Surprise?
delirium
last name.

Heaven & Hell

20.9K 641 178
By BlazingScarlet

A/N: hi guys, another drabble like chapter. I think the next few chapters are drabbles too, so yeah :3 sorry for the shortness, it's a drabble after all. so yeap, remember to vote, comment and share ~ 

and I'm also working on a sasusaku fanfiction too, so any naruto fans can feel free to check it out once I'm done. :)

oh any of you caught the latest FT chap ? omg kiddy erza is soooo adorableeee hehehe. 

okay, I'll shut up nowww, so byee and thank youuu. 

-

-

-

Heaven for Natsu is when he gets to be close to Lucy, no matter what, taking a whiff of her sweet vanilla scent.

Gazing into her endless brown orbs, seeing them sparkle with life, blaze with spirit, and shiny with hope.

Heaven is being with Lucy, no matter what, be it on her bed, at the guild, in a fight, or on a mission.

And hell for Natsu is when he sees his blonde teammate lying on the floor, unconscious, all bruised and battered up, and he's powerless for that moment.

Hell is when another guy hits on Lucy and she gives that guy her attention instead of him.

Most of all, hell is when he sees her suffer for no reason, or when she's not with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.6K 20
A collection of NaLu one shots! Enjoy reading!
6.6K 380 33
❝You don't realize how much you love a person until you are at risk of losing them.❞ ────in which a single night changes Natsu Dragneel's life with...
21.4K 821 17
[ N A L U ] ❝ how could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine ? ❞ --- x contains profane language x suicide, suicidal actions and/or thoug...
428K 15.3K 172
Tommyinnit au's and one shots. Mostly angst and maybe I will do some fluff. No smut cause Tommy is minor :). There's no any ship or something like th...