My Beautiful Harmony (Book 3...

By Wolf_Ellis

Its been two years since ImmortalWolf broke-up. most of the guys don't talk much. for their 22nd birthday, Th... More

Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
On hold

Chapter Thirty-one

49 2 0
By Wolf_Ellis

SOTC:

Trouble By Taylor Swift

*Wolfy's Pov*

The sun was to Fucking bright! I had to choose the room on the side the sun rises? To make it worse, we were 46 stories up.

I could hear the traffic from the street below. New York was definitely the city that never sleeps. I sit up and look around the room. Pictures of me and the girls on our First world tour to our newest album cover hang on the left wall, and on the Right wall is pictures of Daniella and Mason, Mom and dad, Maddie and Ian, Colton, Shelly, And me and the girls.

I crawl out of bed. What was the point of getting out of bed today? Oh ya, our flight back to LA, how wonderful (Note the Sarcasm).

I change into ripped blue skinny jeans, a black lose tank top, a purple cardigan, and black high tops. I put my hair down and do my make up.

"Sis? You awake?" I hear Skye ask from the door.

"Yep, just getting ready" I say.

"K, breakfast is ready" She says.

~~~Mini Timeskip~~~

I put my plate into the sink and wash it.

"Whats this freaking feeling I have deep down?" Dee asks.

"I don't know, what does it feel like?" Beena says.

"Scared, weird, Unnormal" Dee replies.

"Pain is the name" I say.

"What does the pain mean though?" Dee asks.

"We're seeing our ex's today, the boys we broke up with 2 years ago" Skye states.

"True" Beena says.

I sit next to the girls. They look at me waiting for me to talk.

"Girls, I took the part.." I say.

"You did?" Dee asks.

I nod. "A few days ago, I was sitting on the belcony reading J-14, and I decided to take the risk and addition"

"When do you addition?" Skye asks.

"After our birthday" I say.

"So if you get the part, are you moving?" Dee asks.

"Only for a couple of months, I'll be back before the movie hits theatres" I say.

"It'll be weird, your basically the one that started the group" Beena says.

"With your girlies help" I reply.

Dani, Riley, and Elodie walk in. Elodie sits next to me while the other two on the other side.

"Hey, girls" I say.

"Your additioning for the movie?" Elodie asks.

"Yeah, I addition on Monday" I say.

"Would you move to Arizona?" Riley asks.

"Only for a few months. I'd moce back before the movie comes out" I say. "Plus I'm only additioning"

"We know your gonna get the part" Dani says.

"Thanks guys" I say. I turn on my phone. 11:24 am. "Whens our flight?"

"At 1:30" Elodie says. "Why?"

"What time do we have to be there?" I ask.

"The woman said we should get there at 12" Riley says.

"Its 11:24" I say. We look at each other and rush around.

~~~In the car~~~

Dani was driving. I sat in the passenger seat. Beena and Dee were in the back. Riley was driving Elodie and Skye.

My phone goes off. Dad. I answer.

D- Hey wolfs

W- Hey dad

D- Are you girls at the airport?

W- Not yet. We're just driving

D- Okay. Me and the family are about to board our plane

W- Okay. Can I talk to Daniella and Mason?

D- Sure.

Daniella- Sissy!!

W- Hi, Daniella

Daniella- When am I seeing you!?

W- Soon Princess. I want you to be good for mommy and Daddy okay?

Daniella- Okay!

W- Thats a good girl. Put Massey on

M- Sis!!

W- Hello, Mason

M- Hows you?

W- I'm good. How are you?

M- Tired

W- Awe, well get some rest. Los Angeles is a fun place, and you need to be energetic

M- Okay!!

W- Be good for mommy and Daddy. I might just get you and Daniella a treat

M- Okay, sissy. We gotta go

W- Okay, put daddy on

D- We're about to board

W- Okay, I'll call you guys when we get to LA

D- Skype us when your on the plane

W- Okay

We hang up. I sigh. I haven't seen Mason and Daniella since there 3rd birthday. They look like mom and dad.

"How are they?" Dee asks.

"Their good. Tired, but excited to see us" I reply.

When we all went our own way, Aleks and I didn't give up being there godparents. Infact we bought the old TC house incase we did take custody of them.

Ding!

From Aleks:
Hey, I'm on my plane to LA

To Aleks:
K! We're about to get to the Airport

From Aleks:
Its funny. You girls are the guest of honor and you won't be there until everyone else arrives :-B

To Aleks:
Lol. I'm stopping to pick up some treats for Massey and Daniella

From Aleks:
Oh! I'll pick you up from the airport, we can pick something up together

To Aleks:
You don't have to do that

From Aleks:
Its nothing, after all they're our godchildren

To Aleks:
Okay, I'll call when we land

From Aleks:
Okay

I lock my phone. Even after breaking up, we still never say bye. I guess its just our thing. Kinda like 'Okay' for Hazel Grace and Gus in TFIOS.

"Aleks?" Beena asks.

"Yea, I've been talking to him for the past few days" I reply.

"Awe, ImmortalWolf is inevitable" Dani teases.

"No its not like that. He has a new girlfriend" I say trying not to sound To disappointed.

"Oh" Beena says. Everyone is dead silent.

Aleks getting a girlfriend ment that all our exes had girlfriends now.

Mitch had Jessica Lawson, a makeup Youtuber who looks 39.

Ty had Jocelyn Woods, who works at the apple store.

Tyler had Sabrina Kelleher (Obviously she was a rebound from Beena), who was a couch potato.

Jerome had Emma Heldey, who was a bar tender at a lazy bar and looked 40.

Jason had Emma Jefferies, who was a cover Youtuber and also looked 40.

Aleks had Quin Ruli, who was also a cover Youtuber, except she looked 12. (In a bad way)

I look at a picture of me, Aleks, Daniella, and Mason in Seattle for the D&M's 3rd birthday.

"This is gonna be a long week.."

______________________________

Thats the first chapter!!! This hopefully won't be the last book. If it is than.. Shit..

It well also be one of the last stories with Wolfy as the main character. And might be one of the last stories with Team Crafted as the main subject so.. :'(.

Also FLASHBACK FRIDAY (slightly)

If you wanna see what I was.like writing back in 2014 than take a look at My old account Wolfvenom. I sucked at plot lines and writing.

See ya wolf army!! Love ya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.6K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
50.6K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
405K 11.4K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
576K 51.4K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...