The Phantom Girl [GoMxReader]

By Melody2627

Generation Of Miracles x Reader Apart from Kuroko, there was another rumor about the Generation of Miracl... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Important!
Chapter Six
School -_-
Quick Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Important!
Ending: Akashi Seijuro
Ending: Kuroko Tetsuya
Ending: Aomine Daiki
Ending: Murasakibara Atsushi
Ending: Kise Ryouta
Ending: Midorima Shintarou
Farewell <3
New Idea?
Sorry
Hey!
Hi!

Surprise Ending!

14.3K 333 303
By Melody2627

Surprise Ending; Momoi

((REQUESTED))

"I choose...Momoi." Gasp filled the room.

"Yay~ (f/n)-chan~" Momoi ran over to your bed and tackled you in a hug.

"WAIT- YOUR A LESBIAN?!?!" All the boys shouted. You and Momoi just shrugged. They sighed and left.

"(f/n)-chan is mine~" Momoi repeated to herself while you just chuckled at her actions.

"I really missed you while I was gone Momoi." You hugged her again, showing that you meant it.

"I missed you too (f/n)-chan~ But I wouldn't have been as bad if you texted me!" She jabbed you in the side causing you to jump.

"Ouch! I know, I know~" You stuck your tongue out at her, she pouted and you hugged her for like the hundredth time.

You cupped her face and gave her a quick kiss,

"I love you (f/n)-chan."

"I love you too."

~~~~

No offense to bi's or lesbians but I felt a little uncomfortable writing this since I am straight but, again, I do not mean this in an insulting way.

Thanks For Reading <3

~Melody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.5K 100
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic. Teiko's basketball #2. The basketball club is back! This time with new faces, more drama and all the former craziness. Wil...
27.1K 903 61
Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball club consists of over 100 members. A few...
101K 1.9K 23
Kaiga Kudo was a member of the Generation of Miracles that was not remembered very well by most peopl, but his exceptional plays still remains as a l...
222K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...