sweet whispers | h.s

נכתב על ידי angelicharrie

In which a mute boy seeks comfort in an utterly fascinating girl who writes notes on clouds, paints on her sk... עוד

sweet whispers
one

prologue

4K 138 12
נכתב על ידי angelicharrie

I always knew that I would never possess the capability of providing him with the love he truly deserved, but I loved him. Everything inch of him, I loved.

I loved his smile and the way it lit up an entire room. I loved the emerald of his eyes, and how they never failed to astonish me.

I loved the way he looked at me with admiration, and when his eyes held all the words he could never say.

I even loved the little things he would do, like when he'd write in a pink expo marker on his erase board just because he knew it was my favorite color. Or how his curls bobbed as his head nodded furiously due to his eagerness.

I loved when he was too worn out to carry on a one sided conversation with me after one of his breakdowns. I loved when he made attempts to braid my hair, and when he hummed in appreciation to my fingers stroking his own curly locks.

I loved him, more than I can begin to understand myself. More than I can ever say. I loved him, and I will always love him.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
96.7K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...