Her Little Wolf (A Camren Sto...

By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

disclaimer: i am not affiliated with any of the 5h members and do not own them/or the band More

New Student
Meeting Her
Another Friend
New Information
Rambling
Her Number
Call Her?
Planning
Austin?
Lauren's New Friends
Pizza
Normani?
Different
Ariana
Confessions
Questions
Anwsers
Date Night Pt.1
Date Night Pt.2
Settle Down
It's Time
In Heat
Rescue

Gonna Talk

5.9K 208 10
By lol-ur-not-lauren-j

At the end of class Camila grabbed her books and writing utensils, walking out of class. She was met with her favorite pair of green eyes, waiting for her. Lauren took her backpack and slung it over her shoulder, while grabbing Camila's hand in her free hand and pulling her along.

Lauren placed her head under Camila's chin, much like a puppy. They walked outside and once they got to Lauren's car she opened the door for Camila before returning to the drivers side, throwing both bags in the back. When Lauren started driving she grabbed Camila's hand and rested their tangled fingers on the middle console.

Camila smiled then frowned. "Hey Laur, when we get to my place wanna come in? I wanna talk to you."

"Sure Camz." Came Lauren's reply

Omg she's gonna stop talking to me! If she does I'll DIE!! I love her and I didn't even tell her my secret yet!

Lauren pulled up to the Cabello residence, got out then jogged over to Camila's side. Letting her out then grabbing their bags, Camila walked up and unlocked the front door. Grabbing Lauren's hand she pulled them in and lead her upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 34.7K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-