The Daughter of Hades (Avenge...

By sleepylilacfox

This is only here to show the difference between 12 year old me and 17 year old me. Read it if you wish but I... More

The Daughter of Hades
Bio on Raven~
Ch. 1: The Child Lost and Found
Ch. 2: Celebrity and an Alley
Ch. 3: Some Musical Talent
Ch. 5: I am the Child of Hades
Ch. 6: A Prophecy
Ch. 7: Fighting between Allies
Ch. 8: Hell is Behind the Sign
Ch. 9, Trust Before War
Ch. 10 War in New York
Ch. 11 Oh OLYMPUS!! WHY?!!
Ch. 12 Stark. I hate you
Ch. 13 Well...Is this it?
SEQUEL IS POSTED!!

Ch. 4 : Lightning and Cyclops

10.9K 212 47
By sleepylilacfox

((I don't own the picture))

Finally leaving the building. It took half an hour to get to Germany from the speed Stark was going. It seems I was right. I didn't need that helmet but I still put it on since it is cool looking. But what I did need was a strap to tie myself to Stark. I almost flew off twice. Being absolutely done with it I decided to do something I like...
(No one's pov)
Raven instantly jumped off to the closest building not wanting to deal with Stark's dramatic entries. So quickly jumping from building to building. She surveyed the area for a tin-can diva. Finally she spots him next to a guy wearing a spandex suit, and a guy with a weird looking helmet that resembles antlers. Stark almost instantly hit the antler guy with a beam. Then the guy in spandex whacked him with that patriotic shield of his.

Jumping down from the eight story building. She landed smoothly on to her feet next to what Stark called him Reindeer games and Captain America. "So is this why we had to fly to Germany not that shield place. Instead go to Germany to catch a guy who missed the Renaissance fair??" I stated bluntly from my place, making the two people I stood next to,
to jump in shock. Helmet still present on my head so successfully hiding my face from the two, they actually looked like they were thinking what gender I am. Which I can't blame the jacket hides my figure very well. The only thing that can use to think I am a girl is my long hair. But now a day's guys have long hair too, but my voice is a maybe since my bland monotone voice is just flat not girl like unless I actually talk.

From the side I noticed Stark trying to hold in his laughter which is a big fail on his part. Still struggling a bit he announced, "In a way yes. That is why I dragged you here. Also I am quite amazed that-One, you were able to jump off and perfectly land on one of the building's roof while I was going full speed. And Two, you were able to jump from an eight story building onto your feet making little to no sound while doing so. Also I assume with no injuries at all. You got me, you are not normal in any way!" He stated with so much drama it reminded me a little bit on how someone in the orphanage was like. No never mind that bish was way more dramatic than Stark can ever be.

So standing above the still shell-shocked antler guy. I looked at him then back to the other two. "So...What am I supposed to do? I can see that he is the bad guy...but I don't have anything to tie him up so what do I do?" Spandex man looked at me like he was not sure. Right before he was able to answer, the jet up in the sky boomed out in a female voice, "Captain hand him the cuffs. And take away the scepter it has a connection to the cube, and needs to be studied." Bending over I quickly cuffed antlers hands, with the cuffs in the spandex captain hands. Getting up I made an attempt to pick up the scepter. But when I went to pick it up, I felt a sudden surge of energy go through me? No it wasn't coming from the scepter it felt like something unlocked from inside me.

Just then I saw something. I was in a field of dead flowers and their where skeletons scattered around. I stood in front of a giant stone table, and a stone tablet that seemed to lightly float off the ground. As I walked closer the letters changed to something I actually understood for once. On the tablet it stated 'Raven since you are reading this. It means you powers have loosened its chains. I know you might be confused but please everything shall be known soon. The others will be able to help you more than I. Speaking of you must be wondering who exactly I am. Well I am your father. I know you hate me. It is perfectly understandable but I just want to let you know I love you my little raven. You have grown so much with all that horrible things happening. And I know you have been scared and alone for most of your life. I was so grateful when Ares came down to save you. And he is right there are some like you, and many love you such as your mother and I. You look so much like her. But I can tell you got my love of chains and the locket I gave to your mother. Please remember that I do indeed love you. But I am not able to say why...you must talk to the others first. Ask them and they would tell you. Good luck my little hell bringer. I shall love you always and watch over you. And please beware on going into the east-side of the small forest in New York. At this point nothing shall be what it seems.

Love,

Your Father.' What?! That's it what did he mean by nothing is what it seems? And he knows Uncle Ares?? What did he mean by others? And most importantly WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** IS GOING ON!!!! Once my time to my heatedly angered thoughts ended. I found the scenery warped again to a more...less dead like surrounding. The floors had small clouds dusted across. And nice tall columns going very far up. Briefly looking around I found a hallway that lead to well somewhere. So walking down the long golden colored hallway I stopped at a pair of grand golden doors. Suddenly the doors flew open and there were around eight people. But there was only one I recognized "Uncle Ares..." I said out loud. All the small chatter instantly stopped. A man who sat in between them all stood and walked towards me. Just then I noticed that they were all giants. Still walking closer the giant kneeled in front of me. "Ah. Raven it seems your powers are starting to awaken, and by that tablet in your hands you got the message of your fathers. I know this seems strange but Ares will explain everything to you soon. But for now you must go back to reality." The giant stated briefly. Unexpectedly the room began to become hazy then I was back to 'reality' and quickly gave the scepter to Spandex.

Feeling something in my hands I looked down and found the giant stone tablet and a small pocket knife that lay on top materialized. Everyone stared at the items in my hand in surprise while I just stared at it like it wasn't real. It's not right? Just have to be a dream. In a few moments I'll wake up in that cursed orphanage, still have a steady job, and saving up for an apartment. None of this will be going on, and everything will just go back to what I am used to bland, boring, and very depressing. Not any of this supernatural stuff! This is not real it just-it just can't be... A hand suddenly touched my shoulder making me jump literally five feet off the ground. "Um ok...Rave you alright? Maybe you should take the helmet off it could be doing the opposite and taking your air away. And could you possibly tell us oh I don't know...Where the hell that stone block came from??!!" Stark said- no almost yelled in my ears. Getting away from him quickly. I noticed they were all staring at me. Hastily looking down at the tablet I tried to make sense of it all. "My dad...cares for me, and something inside of me unlocked. That is really all I know...I'm sorry for not being much help on this matter. But I know this for sure. Whatever is going on? It's not defined in any way as normal...in fact that word has never been a word I have been known for. Now let's hurry. I feel like something weird will go down soon. I-I don't know I just feel like something is wrong in this atmosphere..." Leaving them just staring at my figure. I ran up to the now landed jet. And quickly got in once opened. Sitting down on a random seat I looked down at the tablet and small pocket knife. "Hey" looking up I found a woman with fiery red hair staring softly at me. "You know a guy like you seem to not care much about stuff but you also seem like the type to know what this world throws out and actually care." Looking into her eyes from my helmet. I state in my monotone voice, "That is true but how did you figure that all out I don't even know you. At least not as how I know Spandex and Antlers that are outside." She looked over at the two men from the small window I 'complemented'. With a small smirk she moved over to sit next to me. Looking down in confusion I followed her gaze to the giant tablet sat in my lap. "You know what it says? It looks like it was written in ancient Greek or something." Suddenly things started to piece itself together inside my head. "Greek. Greek gods, the children of the Greek gods or the demigods, things that do not seem real, things not as they seem...oh god um gods it's starting to actually make sense!" I yelled out unexpectedly, seemingly my unexpected comment shocked the woman in front of me. Looking confused she asks, "What do you mean? Are these events going on to you having some type of connection to the Greeks or something?" Looking over at her I nodded my head sharply. "Yeah. I guess so. I have always wondered why my uncle's name was Ares. Ever since I started to research the Greeks, and their ideals...also I have never been known as normal. I have been through one of the worst ways in growing up. The orphanages actually tried to sell me in black markets believe it or not. And other things have happened also. But anyways off topic, it always stated that the gods would sometimes come down to earth, meet a mortal, and have a child. Whom are then called demigods because the children get the characteristics of their godly parent, and other things I just can't remember at this second. But if you look at it now. There are reports of a Norse god visiting earth and all that. If the Norse gods exist why not the Greek gods? But the question is. Who is my dad which god is he?" The woman looked a bit more shocked. But soon her facial expression turned back to one of understanding I think...I don't really know but I know it's not one of sympathy, or fake. I know those looks very well. She then got up quickly and went to the control seat place. Looking back at me before starting the equipment she said briefly, "We can talk more later once we get to S.H.I.E.L.D. and my name is Natasha Romanov. And you are?" Looking down to the tablet. "My name is Raven....but I'm not really sure of my last name anymore- Anyways it is nice to meet you Natasha. I'll just sit here. When do you think the other guys will get here?" I questioned from my position. From where I am though I sensed movement from her of what I assume as a shrug. "They should be inside in just a second. And it's nice to meet you also. I'm going to start up the jet." With that Natasha walked off to her seat leaving me to my thoughts.

Halfway to the S.H.I.E.L.D. place there was a sudden announcement of thunder in the background. And let me tell you Antler man looked really worried. "Not afraid of a little lightning and thunder are you?" Spandex commented acting all smuggish. 'Wow, You should get away from Stark he must be contagious.' Antlers looked over still a little wary of the whole ordeal. "I am not too keen on what follows." he stated back. There was a sudden boom on the roof that made the jet shake lightly. Stark said some things that I didn't pay attention to then opened the doors. Instantly Stark was thrown back a little ways and a guy with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes entered and left with antlers. Stark seemed pissed about that fact and went back to the door. "Wait we need a plan of attack!" Spandex shouted out. Halting his movements for a second Stark turned slightly and stated cockily "I do have a plan. Attack" With that he jumped. Setting my things down, and making sure my helmet is secured on my head still I jumped out of the jet. The last thing I heard was Natasha saying something to Spandex "I wouldn't do that Cap. Those guys out there are basically gods." How cute so Antlers and the big guy must be those Norse gods I talked about earlier. I wonder how they all will react when I reveal I am a girl. The only one who knows of my gender is Stark and he seems to be refusing to tell the others. Free falling the ground getting closer at every second. I scanned the grounds. My vision settling onto a large tree not far from me. So lightly manipulating the air currents I was able to move myself right next to the said tree and slow myself a small bit. Able to now safely land on top of the giant pine. I maneuvered myself down. Once all the way to the ground I found that I am not too far from Stark and the big guy. So I started to run towards them silently. Finally I was able to get there before Spandex got to that rock over there. "Guys stop fighting please. You do realize without one another none of us are going to get what we want. So stop whining and doing this little battle and get back to the jet!" I growled out. Stark seemed to shiver slightly while the big guy just stared at me questioningly. "And who are you mortal?" He stated mockingly. Looking up at him, my helmet still on my head. I stare threateningly, "I am Raven. Hi there now get Antlers over there and lets sort this out maturely in the jet." His expression turned to one of slight anger. "Uh Rave. You shouldn't do that. And Point break don't anger Rave. It's not good to anger her." Both of us ignored Stark and stared at each other. Suddenly a lightning bolt zapped me. But I know it wasn't on big guy's part. I know this because it didn't hurt at all and it felt warm. I also felt a bit of a power surge. But it ended quickly. "By Odin that was not of my hand." Through that said everyone believes it was of big guy's doing but he looked just as confused as I. Just then Spandex finally landed on that huge rock. Stating almost the same thing I said earlier. Big guy looked angry again and I felt a small air current in the back of my head. "Awe man the lightning did hit me. The helmet is all fried along with my outer clothes." So I did what I thought best. I took off my helmet, fried jacket and tattered undershirt. Leaving me with my crop top, my black tank top, my still ripped up jeans, and my slip on's. Looking over at the guys I find both big guy and Spandex look shell shocked, Stark looked happy, big guy was blushing madly, and Antlers looked quite intrigued.

Looking over at them again I started to get angry at the fact both Big guy and Stark are looking at something they really shouldn't it is not like I want these either. Most girls might want it. But they are annoying. It's so hard to actually run or really do anything without it getting in the way. "Hey you two my face is up here so move those eyes before I rip them out of your skulls." I hissed out angrily with a sharp glare. They instantly looked away. Yay I scare people. "*cough* I am sorry for my rude behavior young maiden, I am Thor Odin son. May I know of yours?" He said looking away slightly. "My name is Raven Wolf. And please don't go all proper saying my name its fine. Anyway before anything else goes wrong get Antlers over there and get back on that jet." I said with a blank look. That made the guys feel even more uncomfortable.

Just before we all left to pick up Antlers whom I still know not of his flippin name. A giant pine tree fell to the ground dangerously close to my figure. Turning around we were all met with a giant with one eye. "Um...Is that a Cyclops?" Stark asked stupidly. The Cyclops then looked over at me hungry. "Oh a demigod. My favorite food. Just hold still so I can eat small one." The guys seemed all in shock while my temper burst to life. "What?! Oh hell no! I am already having a really bad and confusing day so I don't even want to deal with this!" I shouted out angrily. Marching up to the Cyclops with steam practically flowing out of my ears. The guys just stared at the scene in front of them not knowing what to do, and staring at me like I am insane. Well besides the big guy who I believe name is Thor, he actually looked proud and ready to fight with me.

Quickly I looked around to see if I could use anything as a weapon. Just then the two golden colored bands that Uncle Ares gave to me started to burn. And in seconds two giant pure black swords appeared in my hands. "Well ok then. Now then ready to be sent to the underworld big guy? I bet you would have a nice time there after all that place was made for you guys buh bye." With that said I ran at top speed to the Cyclops. As he raised his club he whispered in fear, "Those eyes are like those of Hades." Instantly I was in front of him and swiftly cut him in half. As his now dead giant body fell to the ground he turned into a strange yellow dust.

With that all done with I turned to look back at all the guys with my normal bored expression. "Come on guys let's get back in the jet and don't forget Antler's over there. I'll be waiting." And with that I left them all staring wide-eyed at both me, and the pile of dust known as the Cyclops. Walking through the dense part of the forest/nature reserve I finally found the jet. And I noticed it was open too, yay.

Getting back on the jet I was met with a very confused and cautious Natasha. Not a very good combination for a spy to have. "Who are you?" She asked with her hand resting on her gun. "It's me Raven. Hi. So the guys will be here soon they are just busy trying to process that I am indeed a girl or what just went down with the Cyclops. Maybe both." She seemed to relax a little from my explanation. But got even more confused at the word Cyclops. "Oh, so what exactly happened out there?" she asked still a bit cautious.

Looking back outside then back down to my two golden bands I state "My theory was right. I am a child of one of the gods. The Cyclops that is now a pile of dust called me a demigod which is what the half god half humans are called, and I noticed when I looked straight in his eyes they held fear. I also heard him say something I think it was 'Those eyes are like those of Hades.' So I know now what can keep me busy for now at least. Also the reason why I don't have my helmet or jacket on is because they were burnt to a crisp by lightning Thor did not produce." She looked down right confused again but looked like she was trying to calculate what happened as well. So pushing that aside I walked to my seat and reviewed inside my head on everything I know. But its official I am not normal in any way. But who can when abandoned at birth? Or being a child of a Greek god who most believe is made up?

((Wow this one was pretty long. I hope you guys liked this one. Till thee next chapter!

Love, Kisacatdemon~))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 188 33
In this story, reader's name will be Yrsa. I'm not really into the whole 'Y/N' thing so I'm sorry. I won't say much about the story but all you need...
434K 8.7K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...
166K 3.5K 32
Percy Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. A son of Poseidon. Boyfriend to Annabeth Chase. Yes, that's the guy everyone knows, but what they don't k...
62K 1.5K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...