Horse Problem

By thegrets

Kate has the time of her life with her best friends and their horses. But, when a holiday romance turns aroun... More

Don't Copy
First Prologue: Meet The Team
Another Prologue: First Meeting
Chapter 1: School Finished
Chapter 2: Can We Come?
Chapter 6- I'm Over It

Chapter 5- She Hates Me!

7 1 0
By thegrets

I explained my problem to my mum last night.

"And now -because of us- Kitty hates her mum, I hate Kitty's mum and SHE CAN'T COME WITH US!" I rambled.

"I guess it is a problem! I bet Kitty and her mum will have talked about it, but tomorrow I wouldn't talk about it too much, yeah?" Mum suggested.

"Yeah. I don't think it's fair."

"She'll be fine with it all really soon. I bet ya!" Mum said, "How was Cheetah? Controllable?"

"Just about," I replied. "He is definitely getting better. Trusting me more too." I replied.

"You better go to bed, it's late." Mum said.

I went to bed. I didn't sleep though. How can I? My best friend is sad and angry because of all of us.

I sat there sitting up every so often.

9:38

9:47

10:23

10:50

That's when I gave up. I went downstairs and sat there for a bit.

Mum didn't realise, she was out with the horses. But, it turns out she'd nearly finished and about 10 minutes later she was back.

She gasped, "Why are you up; you went to bed ages ago?"

"I couldn't!" I answered. "It was too hard! Can you help me?"

"I would but..." She began,

A hand snaked around her side, I don't think they realised I was here. "And that's all of them." He leaned in to kiss her, and then realised I was here. "Kate?!"

"I don't know you, do I?"

---------------------

So that's your dose for now people! Keep doing what you're doing!

DON'T STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!! Ok it's gone!

Love you besties,

thegrets

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...