ILY Lily Potter

By whosthat9

This i what I imagined Snape would say to lily if he confessed to her while they were still at Hogwarts More

ILY Lily Potter

252 3 1
By whosthat9

this is what i imagined Snape would say to Lily if he confessed to her during their time at Hogwarts.

.oOo.

i want to scream at those Gryfindouches who annoy you. To stop them from invading your personal space.

I want to punch the guy who made your life miserable i want him to feel real pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to hear you laugh. i want you to laugh all the time.

i love your smile. I wish it was for me, but its not.

i want you to be happy so i'll ignore these feelings and hide them from you.

i want you to be happy so ill watch you find that person who makes you laugh.

hell, ill find him for you if i have to.

i want to give you those three words but i'll know they'll never be returned the way i want.

ill hide these feelings but i know you can tell somethings up. ill keep these emotions far away from you

even if that means that i have to leave. that i have to do bad things.

i hate myself and I'm sorry that i love you.

.oOo.

soo what do you think?

OK i know i said I'm not a romantic person. which is totally true. I'm not. hell i don't even believe there's such thing as love.

but for some reason i really enjoy writing it.

please tell me if i got anything wrong and i would really appreciate it if you told me if i suck at the romance genre or not.

anyway.

see ya XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...