But You Are My Step Sister

By shellly94

My mom has just gotten married. When my lesbian step sister Mary comes into my life I would have never though... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three:
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
A/N:
A/N

Chapter Four:

23.9K 351 48
By shellly94

Two weeks later:

The last two weeks have been crazy. There have been parties right and left. At home they haven't been caring if it is a school night or not they will throw parties. As long as the parties are over by ten the parents don't care. Everyone is getting sick of partying all of the time though. Everyone has come to an agreement the parties will only be thrown on Friday, Saterday, and Sunday unless it is someone's birthday. I think that has more to do with money though. Marissa hasn't tried to make another move thank gosh.

At the lake parties are thrown Friday and Saterday nights. The bitch has moved in with my dad. Madelyn and I stay as far away from there when we can while she is home. I don't know what he is still doing with her. It is clear to everyone but him that she is after his money. To bad he never told her that in his will all of his money goes to Madelyn and I.

We are at a party. Tonight it is on a boat. We are swimming in the water and drinking. Some people are playing volleyball on the boat. It is shaping up to be a hell of a party. That is really good for the chick who is throwing the party because she is new to the seen. She claimed Madelyn for the night when we goat on the boat. It is always good for me when Madelyn hucks up with whoever is throwing the party because I get even more special treatment. The boat has a vip room down below where are the hard alchole is. Travis and I got bumped to vip since I am the sister of the girl she is hucking up with.

Travis and I are smashed. I don't even know how I am even able to swim right now. I guess it is good that I grew up in the water. The chick even hired a lifeguard for the night. I guess she doesn't want anyone drowning at her party. She seems like a very smart girl.

****

It is time to go home. I hug Travis bye but tell him that he should find a ride to my house on Friday and spend the night. He tells me that he will see what he can do. My dad drives us home. He says, " Madelyn and Jade since your guys birthday is this week we will have a small get together next weekend."

We nod our heads. Madelyn's birthday is two days after mine. She is a year older. My parents didn't adopt her until I was three. My birthday is on Tuesday and Madelyn's is on Thursday. We will be having a party in the woods Friday for us and then another one on Saterday at the lake.

My mom claimed us for Friday night so that we don't have to spend as much time with the bitch on our birthday weekend.

When we get out Nick runs up to us and give us both a hug. We hug him back. We waive bye to my dad. I carry Nick inside. Everyone welcomes us home.

****

It is my birthday. I had a pretty good day at school. My mom made me my favorite dinner. I am now laying in bed watching tv. Marissa comes through the secret intrence.

She says, " Can I please lat with you."

She looks so hot in her short shorts and tank top that I can't say no. I nod my head. She gets in bed and cuddles with me. I put a movie on. Half way through the movie she says, " Happy birthday Jade."

She kisses me. I kiss her back. It is my birthday after all. At first it was a peck but soon turns into a full fledged make out session. I cuddle tighter to her while we are kissing. She cups my face. She deepens the kiss. I can tell that she is getting turned on. I have to stop her before we have sex.

I push back a little. I say, " I like you a lot but we can't have sex. We are still step sisters after all."

" It's ok. I will be happy with just kissing you whenever I want to."

" You can't kiss me infront of other people."

" Ok. Can we still cuddle?"

" Yeah we can."

When the move is over Madelyn walks in. Marissa is asleep. Madelyn wakes her up and tells her to get out.

She does as Madelyn says.

As soon as she leaves I say, " Do you have to be such a bitch to her?"

" Do you have to cuddle with our step sister?"

" I like her ok."

" To danm bad. She is our step sister for crying out loud."

I tell Madelyn to get out. I text Marissa and tell her to come back in to my room. She comes in as soon as she sees the text message. She lays back down in my arms.

****

It is Friday night and Travis is spending the night. Even though his mom has been being a bitch to him I knew she would let him come stay with me. His momma loves me.

We have a small get together of family for Madelyn's and my birthday. We have ribs, mac'n'cheese, mashed potatoes, and cake. We eat and open the gifts.

After that we hang out with our family for a little bit just talking. Billy says, " Sorry fam but I'm leaving and taking Jade, Marissa, Madylen, Josh, and Travis with me."

The family nods. We all stand up and walk out. Josh, Madelyn, and Billy get up cab. Travis, Marissa, and I get in the bed. Travis says, " I'm wondering how the party in the sticks is going to be for you guys. I know though that it won't beat the party that we are going to have at the lake."

" I bet you the party we are having for them will be 10xs better then the one at the lake." Marissa says with a smile.

" Well you know what I bet both will be amazing. I have my two best friends at this party with me. Just wish I could have them both at the lake party."

" Who are your two best friends?" Marissa asks.

" Well of course the two who are sitting in this bed with me. You know what I'm going to ask my dad if you can stay the weekend with us if it is ok Marissa."

" Yeah that is fine. I would like to see how they throw down at the lake."

" Ok well let me text and ask him."

She nods.

I text my dad saying, " Hey daddy I was wondering if Marissa ( you know my step sister) can spend the night this weekend with us? Much love your favorite daughter."

We pull up to Billy's parking spot in the woods. We get out and walk up to were everyone is. A girl I have never seen walks up with a cheerleader. They start talking to Madelyn. Of course she ends up walking away with them. Travis says, " In typical Madelyn style."

I nod. A boy from our school who normally isn't at these parties walks up. He says, " What is that suppose to mean dude. Madelyn is going to be mine one day. Back off if you know what is good for you. Not to mention Madelyn would never date a black guy."

Travis is mixed. His mom is black while his dad is white.

" What is that suppose to mean?" Travis asks.

" Well just that most white chicks don't mix with black guys around here. A lot of trouble would come on that." The guy says.

" I'm like her brother dick head."

" Well your not. I don't like guys of different color. As you can see you are the only one here."

Travis punchs him. Josh and Billy jump in fighting the jerk. Since Josh and Billy jumped in all of the football guys also jump in. The guy gets so badly beaten from saying what he said. Josh says, " Next time you want to talk about my step sister's best friend you will think twice."

We have to call and ambulance for this guy. Billy and Josh grab him and put him in the bed. The drive off to who no wheres to call. They don't want the cops to find us all drinking under age.

I say, " Hey most of the guys here aren't pricks like him."

" Yeah I know." We hug each other. I'm hoping that the dude doesn't become trouble for my sister. Marissa goes and gets us all drinks. She comes back holding all of the beer with a guy from the football team help. The guy says, " Hey dude I'm sorry about that dick head. None of us at this party fell the same way. Do you want to go throw the football around?"

" I would but tonight I'm just chilling with my best friend."

" No Travis go play. I will be here when you get back."

He nods and runs off. Marissa says, " Looks like it is just you and I here baby."

" Marissa please not here." She nods. I look at my phone and I have a text. It is from my dad saying, " As long as it is ok with your mom and her dad I don't see the problem with her coming. It is your birthday weekend after all."

" Thanks Daddy love you."

I look at Marissa and say, " My dad is cool with it as long as your dad is."

" I'll ask in the morning."

I nod. We spend the rest of the night talking. At some point Billy and Josh comes back. They go hang out with the guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.7K 39
Living with an idiot was not easy. Even worse, my nemesis. First, she tried stealing the girl of my dreams. Now she wanted to steal the rest of my li...
68.9K 2.9K 24
Living in a small town like Peak, it's rare to find a really good best friend. Liv and Jasmine were lucky to find each other and they have been insep...
18.4K 881 28
Bella is a senior at the University of Alberta. With the help of her two bestfriends Laura and Zack she's doing well in her life eventhough there was...
271K 10.5K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...