Game On, Horan (Niall Horan L...

By NiallerTime

He broke the promise that would've kept our friendship together. No calls, texts, facetimes, or any signs of... More

Game On, Horan (Niall Horan Love Story)
Promises are meant to be broken
New Plan
I Declare War
A Stereo, Ladder, & Grapes
Snogging the Coca Cola Polar Bear
Chicken Noodle Soup & Grandparents
Polly Wants a Cracker
Scandalous Dreams
Say Cheese!
Airport Security Troubles
Gorilla Glue Gone Wrong
Team Nouis and Team... TBD
Pillow Tower
Mystery Girl
A Sticky Situation
ParaNOrmal Activity
Farewell for Now
Runaway
Adventure of a Lifetime
London
Tie Breaker
Threesome?
Movies & Snakes
Second Chances
Happy Birthday, Niall!
Truth or Dare
An Unexpected Visitor
Niall's Irish Girlfriend
Braces
Superman vs. Batman
The City of Love
Date Night
A Series of Fortunate Events
Whip Cream & Sour Milk
Beauty & the Beast
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 42

25.2K 1K 993
By NiallerTime

Molly's POV

"Molly!" Someone shook my shoulder, but I smacked their hand away, wanting to fall back to sleep. I heard the person sigh before shaking my shoulder again, but harder.

"Go away," I whined as I pulled the bed sheet over my head, drowning the light coming in through the blinds.

"Don't make me do it," I heard the voice whisper, but I once again ignored them.

Sleep is such a beautiful thing. I don't understand why some people try to take it away from me.

As I started to drift back into unconsciousness, the blankets flew off of me and I was picked up and off the oh so comfortable bed. My eyes flew open and I recognized the blonde hair instantly.

"Niall," I whined as I laid my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes again.

"You'll thank me later," is all he said as he carried me out of the room and down the hall to the elevator.

"Niall, there is no way I'm going down to the lobby right now," I started wriggling out of his hold, but he kept a tight grip on me and kept me in place. "I don't have makeup on and I'm in my pajamas!"

"First off, you don't need makeup," Niall glanced down at me for a second before is attention was taken by the elevator opening. He carried me in before pressing the lobby button with his knee. "Second off, everybody goes down to the lobby in their pajamas. I'm even in my pajamas!"

"Niall, you wear boxers to bed," I deadpanned as I made myself comfortable again. He's obviously not putting me down so what's the point in protesting.

On a positive note, I'm wasting zero energy by him carrying me the entire way down. That walk is too exhausting for this early in the morning.

"Your point?"

Oh my God.

"You're an idiot," I laughed, not even bothering to look down because he'd definitely pull something like this.

The elevator opened and Niall carried me out again.

"I may be an idiot, but I'm an idiot with breakfast," Niall smirked as I looked around us. The hotel made a buffet for us with every breakfast food possible.

How could I be mad at him waking me up when I can eat my tiredness in calories.

"I love you," I stated as I wriggled out of his hold, but this time he loosened his grip and let me go.

"That wasn't the way I expected you to say that to me for the first time, but okay," I looked back at Niall who had the biggest smirk on his face, but bit my tongue.

If I started an argument, I'd have to wait to scarf down this entire buffet.

I grabbed a plate, and immediately put two pancakes on it before drizzling a large quantity of maple syrup over it.

This is going to be a good day.

_____________________

"You done?" Niall asked as he looked at my empty plate. I laid a hand over my belly and groaned, the excruciating pain of being too full taking over me. He laughed at my response before saying, "I'll take that as a yes."

Once he took the plates to the shelf, he came back to the table and sat next to me.

"You wanna go back up to the room and get ready?" He asked as he tapped his fingers against the table.

"I can't walk-" I gasped, pain taking over my stomach. I looked at him sweetly and batted my eyelashes, "Carry me up?"

Niall rolled his eyes before getting up and nodding. I clapped my hand in victory as I held up my arms to grab his neck.

Once I was situated in his arms, he walked us over to the elevator and got in.

"Why do I need to get dressed?" I asked curiously.

I'm kinda feeling a Netflix and chill day.

Forget the chill part, I just want to watch Netflix and eat.

"It's a surprise," he whispered in my ear before smirking again.

I'm gonna slap that smirk off his face.

Okay, I'd rather kiss the smirk off of his face, but that's basically the same thing.

The elevator opened and before I knew it, I was standing in front of my suitcase and picking out an outfit.

Since Niall didn't tell me what we were doing today, I decided to dress casual because no matter where we go, casual will always be accepted.

I decided on a flowy beige t-shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and a pair of brown sandals.

When I finished applying my makeup and straightening my hair, I sat down on the bed and waited for Niall to get back.

He must've went to one of the boys' hotel rooms while I got ready.

About ten minutes later and about two and a half repeats of Little Things, Niall walked in with a big smile.

"You ready?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. I nodded excitedly and got up from the bed. My wristlet was already packed with everything so I grabbed it and followed Niall.

Once we were down at the lobby, Niall nodded at the receptionist and led me outside.

Where the hell are we going?

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" Niall grabbed my hand and linked our fingers before leading us across the street.

"I thought we'd tour the city on our own since I made you stay back with me yesterday," Niall pulled me closer to him as we walked in rhythm with everyone else.

Oh my God.

"Ni, we don't have to if you don't want to. You'll get mobbed by fans and-"

Niall cut me off quickly, "And it's all worth it. Molly, you've been dreaming about this moment since you were a little kid."

I squeezed Niall's tighter and bumped his hip with mine, "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"I'd do anything for you," I heard Niall whisper, most likely to himself, which made me blush furiously.

About twenty minutes later of pure walking, we arrived to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"Oh my God!" I gasped as I spotted Ellen Degeneres' star. I untangled myself from Niall and ran towards it. I heard Niall laughing behind me, but I didn't care.

I loved this woman.

I got down on my knees and ran my hand over the star.

Ellen has touched this star.

"Want a picture with it?" I looked at Niall before nodding.

Hell yes, I want a picture with it.

Niall took his phone out from his back pocket as I squatted down and smiled. Niall took a couple pictures before nodding that he was done.

"That was so cool," I gushed as he took a hold of my hand again.

He's okay with holding my hand in public?

"Niall, there's like hundreds of people around us with smart phones," I hinted at our hands subtly.

"Your point is?" Niall asked, squeezing my hand tighter.

"My point is is that people are gonna take pictures of us holding hands."

"If I didn't want people seeing us together, I wouldn't be holding hands with you in public," Niall stated.

He wants people to see us?

I decided against arguing with him and dropped the subject completely. It's not like I don't like his hand clutching mine...

I enjoy it way too much for it to be remotely healthy.

Our next stop was Universal Studios.

Niall bought us both a ticket even though we were only going to be here for a couple hours.

"Which ride do you want to go to first?" He asked after he bought me a Cookie Monster headband.

I shrugged my shoulders, "You're the expert! What's your favorite ride?"

"I haven't been here in awhile, but there's a new ride called Fast & Furious Supercharged which looks really fun," he explained, blushing a little.

He really wants to go on this ride.

"Lead the way!" I exclaimed before Niall's smile matched mine.

The walk wasn't long at all and since Niall bought us fast passes, we got on the ride in a matter of minutes.

Usually, I hate people who have fast passes, but when you're the one with the fast pass, it's ten times more fun. The envious looks people gave me as we passed made my heart beat with adrenaline. Yeah, that's right. You wait in that line for two more hours while I go on this ride in two minutes.

Supercharged ended up being sick and making Niall the happiest boy alive.

"That was amazing!" Niall gasped as he bounced like a little boy who just got a triple scoop ice cream cone.

"I wasn't expecting that," I agreed, but ended up laughing because the smile on Niall's face couldn't be tamed.

The next ride we went on was the Jurassic Park ride which left me pissed off because it got me soaking wet. But Niall felt bad and bought me a matching Cookie Monster shirt as a peace offering.

"You need to stop buying me things," I mumbled against Niall's shoulder as he led me out of the amusement park.

"But I like buying you things," he pouted.

"I just don't want you wasting all of your money on me is all. You easily spent three hundred dollars on me today," I told him pointedly.

"Molly, I've got millions of dollars left over that I really don't have anything to do with."

"Donate to charity and save it up for when you grow old," I suggested, starting to become an asshole.

"I already donate to charities, and believe me when I say I am well off with money for the rest of my life. There's nothing wrong with treating yourself once in awhile when you've got the money to do so," Niall explained calmly, understanding where I come from.

"I'm just not used to people spending large quantities of money on me. My parents never did."

"That's why I'm here to makeup for all the opportunities they've starved you from," Niall smiled down at me before dropping my hand and bringing me into a hug. "I've got one more place to go to before we can go get dinner with the boys, okay?"

I nodded and smiled, excited to see what he had in store.

The walk wasn't too long and before I knew it, I was standing in front of Griffith Park. I could feel the tears start to form at the corners of my eyes as I took in everything.

Niall knows me so well.

Niall smiled down at me momentarily before taking me a little ways down the path. I saw the infamous tree that I've seen in the pictures my mom and dad have shown me.

The tree where they met.

Niall led me towards it and sat down in the grass before dragging me down to sit on his lap.

"Ni," I started, but was caught off guard when a tear slid down my face.

"You always talked about wanting to stand in the spot where your parent met. Every time you talked about it, the more I wanted to be the person to bring you here," Niall reached up and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

I looked at Niall and was just astounded at every word that came out of his mouth.

He truly is the best person I've ever met.

"Ni," I started again, but couldn't continue because this was all just too much to take in.

"You don't have to say anything, I just-" Niall started blushing hastily as he ducked his head down.

"Niall, I love it," I used my index finger to tilt his head back up so our eyes could meet. "Remember when I said earlier that you were the sweetest person for giving me a tour of L.A.?"

Niall nodded as he placed his hands on my hips and turning them so I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and made myself comfortable.

"Well, this is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me. You truly are amazing, Niall Horan."

I looked around me and compared the picture to the real thing.

That picture had nothing on this place.

I felt Niall pull me closer by the hips which made me return my attention to him. We were so close that I barely had to move to rest my forehead on his.

"Correction, you are the amazing person I've ever met, Molly Roberts," and with that, Niall hooked his finger under my chin before bringing my lips down to meet his.

I gripped the back of his head gently as I slipped my fingers between his threads of hair.

So soft.

Niall moved his lips gently over mine, his lips capturing my bottom lip as mine captured his top lip. His hands remained on my hips, not moving me closer, but giving me comfort.

The way he was holding me told me that if I wasn't comfortable, it was okay to break away. He wasn't pressuring me into anything.

But the truth is that this is the most comfortable I've ever been.

Our noses brushed over one another which made me giggle into the kiss because it tickled. Niall smiled in the kiss before breaking the kiss off to kiss my nose. I moved my hands from between Niall's hair to holding his cheeks, bringing his lips back to mine.

This is how it's suppose to be-- Niall and I together.

We kissed lazily for what seemed like minutes, but ended up being a full hour. Not that I was complaining.

There was not one bit of awkwardness like there is during the first few kisses with someone. All there was, was large smiles and excessive giggling. Niall grabbed my hand again, but this time, I didn't care if anyone was watching.

All I cared about was the fact that Niall wanted me for me.

____________

This is nowhere near the end, my loves.

BUT HOW WAS IT?

DID I RUSH THE KISS?

I just felt like this was the perfect way to solidify their feelings for one another.

Please please PLEASE tell me what you honestly thought!

I was writing this for three hours and as I look at the clock, it's 2:33 a.m. aka I should probably go to bed.

But please tell me if you liked it or not! I read every single of the comments and I take them into full consideration. It makes me smile when you guys show how much you adore this book!

Also I love votes too (-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
72.1K 2.3K 56
"Boys will be boys and there is nothing you can do about it" Zayn Malik has always been a player and has never been in a real relationship before. H...
6.3K 79 41
Emmaleigh really didn't have a multitude of friends. She only talked to a couple of people; those who she let know her inside and out. It wasn't as i...
4K 105 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...