Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(9) "Wildest Dream"

1.2K 61 29
By Explosionss

 Tris tried his best to adjust to the new surrounding that he's in, he looked at his schedule and realized that he has to go through 4 support groups each day. "Really? Four?" he asked Luke as he showed him the piece of paper.

"Yeah. One is for Trauma, the other for Depression .. then you have your Acceptance group and the group therapy" he replied and then looked at the young Evans while they're walking around the hallways of the ward. "I never thought it's that many" Tris uttered and then just sighed. A few minutes after, one of the nurses approached them and told the blonde haired lad that his parents are here to visit him.

 "I'll see you later" Luke said and then walked away from them.  Tristan followed the nurse to a room where his parents are. While they are on their way, Tris kept seeing someone dressed in all leather looking at him from each corner. "You're just going crazy" he thought to himself and just cosed his eyes. As soon as he opened them, his hallucinations are gone.

 "Hello Son" his Dad greeted as soon as he got inside the room. Tris sat right in front of them and saw their tearful and worried facial reactions.

 "How are you?" Mrs. Evans asked.

 "I'm okay Mum" Tris replied and then smiled at her.

 "Are you sure? How's your roommate? Are you comfortable with him? Or should we ask them to assign you to a different room?"

 "Oh no it's alright. My roommate is great. Mum, did Brad ask for me?" Tris asked and saw his parents exchanged looks.

 "Yes he did. He's very worried about you"

 "Did you tell him where I am?"

 "No"

 "Good. Please don't"

 "Why Tris?. Your best friend just wants to see you"

 "Well I don't wanna see him"

 "Tristan why? What happened between the two of you?"

 "Mum .. please stop. Can we not talk about him for now?" Tris asked. Deep inside he's still quite mad, he doesn't hate him as much as yesterday but he still doesn't wanna see Brad anytime soon. Tris needs more time.

 "Fine ..." his Mother replied and just smiled at him. Tris smiled back, trying his best to hide everything that worries him.

--

Brad looked around his dark bedroom, it's the middle of the night and he's still wondering why he's up. Suddenly he felt a hand roaming inside his shirt, he quickly looked to his side and saw Tristan looking at him. "What? Why are you here? How?" Brad asked but Tris quickly covered his mouth with his finger. He played with Brad's lips for a few minutes before telling him to go 'suck on it'.

 "What?" the curly haired lad asked his  friend.

 "SUCK.ON.IT" the blonde haired lad whispered and then licked his ears. Brad started sucking on his finger just as Tris started playing with his mouth. After a few minutes of moaning and groaning, Tris pulled out his finger and got on top of Brad.

 "No more playing" Tris uttered as he started sucking on Brad's neck which almost caused the curly haired lad to go insane.

 Brad quickly removed Tristan's shirt, revealing his bare chest. "Oh you're playing now?" Tris asked and then removed Brad's shirt as well. Tris moved down and started sucking one one of his nipples while his other hand is playing with the other.

 "Tris .. oh God" Brad is moaning.

 The blonde haired lad moved even lower and started licking the are right on top of his boxer's.  Brad looked down and saw a glimpse of Tris before he pulled down his boxers, completely revealing his hard cock underneath.

 "Yours have gone huge as well" Tris uttered and then winked at Brad. Before Brad could say another word, Tristan had already wrapped his mouth around Brad's manhood , causing Curly's body to suddenly jerk and move with the blonde haired lad's rhythm.

 "Tristan .. shit" that's all Brad was able to say after Tris started bobbing his head up and down, sucking every inch of Brad.

Brad just closed his eyes and put both of his hands right at the back of his head. "Am I good" Tris asked as he started jerking him.

"Hmm Yeah you are"

 The blonde haired lad then once again started sucking Brad's dick. The curly haired lad's hands are now clutching the sheets just as he nears his climax.

 He looked down and saw that Tristan's still sucking him, Brad then looked at the ceiling and felt his muscles starting to tense.

 "I'm coming!!" he said and then exploded into Tristan's mouth. The blonde haired lad completely went up and started kissing Brad. The curly haired lad tasted his own cum while he kissed Tristan. He wants to be grossed out about it but to his surprise , the taste is actually tolerable.

 He moved away from Tristan's sticky lips just as the blonde haired lad whispered something in his ears.

 "Turn around I'm gonna fuck you ..."

 Brad closed his eyes and suddenly sprung up form him bed, he looked around and saw the he's alone. Meaning everything that took place is just a dream.

---

 Tris returned to their room, only to find out that there's a series of paper cut letters posted on the wall. "Feel better Tristan" that's what it says. He looked on and saw Luke trying to hide the glue he used.

 "You did this?" Tris asked.

 "Yeah. Had to ask help from a nurse .. scissors aren't allowed here"

 "Wow .. thank you"

 "I'm glad you liked it. You look like you could use something that will make you smile"

 "I'm glad you initiated" Tris replied and then smiled at Luke. The other lad then proceeded to lay down on his bed and told Tris to sleep as well.

 "It's like 9 in the morning" Tris replied and then proceeded to his drawer to see his schedule for the day.

 "You're not gonna do anything today?" Tristan asked Luke.

 "Therapy later .. why?"

 "I want you to join me in the support group"

 "I don't do that shit"

 "Then how are you gonna get better?"

 "I don't know"

 "Umm. Luke , you do know you can talk to me about anything right?" Tris asked just as Luke started taking his clothes off.

 "Now what are you doing?"

 "Going to sleep" Luke replied as he pulled down his boxers, this time being completely naked. "You're totally trying to seduce me" Tris thought to himself and started feeling guilty since he thinks it's working.

 "I'm just gonna go" Tris said and got out of the room. It's clear to him now, Luke always puts on high walls to guard whatever it is underneath. He should break that down and help him.

--

 The morning after, Brad went on to Connor's house and saw everyone there ... even Brett and Tricia. "Why are they here?" he asked Victoria in a whispering manner.

 "Everyone wants to know where Tristan is"

 "I thought Brett knows everything"

 "I can hear you" Brett uttered and so Brad suddenly stopped. "How's Alexis and your baby?" Tricia asked and suddenly the mood in the place changed. Thankfully, James and Connor were there to fix what's needed to be fix. In other words, they have to remove Tricia.

 "Let go of me James" Tricia said just as he started pulling her away.

 "Come with me or these will be your last day"

 "Go home Tricia" Connor told her, eager to avoid any sort of drama. But she just keeps on resisting, James had no choice but to lift her off her feet and bring her towards his car. "She's just gone nuts" Victoria told Brad as a way of comforting him.

 "Alright. Does anyone know where Tris is?" Brett asked.

 "I thought you know everything" Brad asked

 "And I thought you were straight?" Brett asked and so everyone froze, even Brad. The curly haired lad's heart dropped, did Brett really just outed him in front of everyone else?

--

that's it for this chapter guys .. what do you think? please vote and comment :D

 Did Brett really just outed Brad? stay tuned :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 2 15
Two friends inseparable like brothers until one day a girl walks into their lives and things aren't quite the same again. They become obsessed with h...
5.1K 210 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.
65.3K 2.1K 40
In which Rose lives with her famous boyfriend in Birmingham. University life, friends, troubles and Bradley's fame. Is a happy ending possible?
399K 6K 199