(Transformers) Soundwave's se...

By Alexandra-Sasha

Soundwave is the most mysterious Desepticon both for comrades and Autobots. But there are reasons why the Des... More

Soundwave's secret
Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Auther needs help(please read)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Read this one)and suggest)
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Note:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Picture
A chance to creat:)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33.
Без названия 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 19.

1K 48 26
By Alexandra-Sasha

(Transformers) Soundwave's secret.

Chapter 19.

Breakdown entered the Command centre being followed by two new Decepticon figures.

"Obsidian and Strika have arrived, Lord Megatron."

The WarLord was sitting in his massive chair, facing the bright screens. After a moment of silence it turned around and the Decepticon leader's optics were directed to the kneeled three.

"I assume that you have been informed about the last events..."

They stood up and straightened. Obsidian and Strika... They were professionals Megatron needed. Tacticians, skilled and clever officers.

And yet, they were spark-mates... The rarest thing in the Decepticon army... Although, strika was a femme, she also was Oblsidian's right servo and a a perfect officer, who proved being worth her position. But no matter what, the sparkbonding fact was counted as a weakness and that is why the pair had never been on a highest position, working away from the Koan base.

But difficult time required changes... And the fact that Stika was a femme able to take down any annoying soldier, was making her more of a valued warrior than a femme. So... Megatron had spent less time than he would had had on making his decision to accept the changes he had to make.

"Yes, Lord Megatron."

"Very well. You are going to replace Skyquake and Dreadwing. And I already have a mission for you."

He paused as the two were ready for the task.

"Those simbiots of Soundwave have escaped. If my prediction are correct, they might turn out to be playing an important role in this mess. I want you to find and bring them to me, the youngest ones as well."

The sparkmates exchanged looks.

"I want simbiots found in the shortest time. Let us see how strong their bond with Soundwave is..."

Breakdown knew, he shouldn't had been surprised but... Was he the only one seeing Soundwave's two younger twin simbiots not as simbiots only?

"Forgive me, Lord Megatron, but... they are just sparklings-"

"And you are just a Wrecker, Breakdown, do not forget that." Decepticon leader reminded the warrior of his true position it the army, and that created the unwellcomed feeling arise in Wrecker's spark. No. Of course, not. He wasn't the only one, who now realized that the trouble-maker twins could have been more than simbiots.

But using sparkling... This was low. Even for them.

"Dismissed."

---

The moveless figure of a dark armored bot with a faceplate covering visor was laying on the berth, her sensitive audio receptors listening to the silence of the room. No sounds were coming from behind the door, at least Soundwave could not hear anything. It seemed that after the processor перегрузка, her systems were going to be less sensitives for a while...

She was staring through her visor, as nothing was being monitored from the inner side of it.

Soundwave's programs and files had been deleted, tentacles locked, leaving her with a bunch of random recordings only. She couldn't even know what her damages were. Well, she could feel them, but could not get any reports about her condition. The processor ache wasn't bothering that much anymore but after her helm came back to normal the chassis damages letted themselves to be noticed. Especially, the one from Tarn's shut. Agh, she wished this mountain had been spending his time in the shooting range as he always did... And she really didn't want to know how her back armor and protoform looked like right now.

Femme moved her servos and started slowly lifting herself to the sitting position, her processor starting to analyze all these progrm-glitching processor-breaking mess that had happened to her.

She was on the Autobot base. Again. Now: reasons and possible consequences...

What had the spies found out exactly?

Did Autobots know that 'Cons had deleted her datas or her being a neutral... Was that the reason she was retrieved?

An almost unnoticeable new feeling started rising in her spark...

It was ignored.

Did they want information? Her to betray Decepticons? (If you could call giving information about the ones you were not with as a betrayal...)

And even if so, why shouldn't she give them what they wanted. They saved her and they were fighting against Megatron.

No.

That was the tricky part. They were fighting against the Decepticon leader but it was the Decepticons who would face the strength of the enemy. She spent too much time arround them. Not all were real Decepticons, most of them were not. They were not sparkless and cold energoned bots. They were pretending in order to servive. They had once believed Megatron and were now paying for their mistake by living in the world of Decepticons.

Yes, lots of them just wanted to survive. So did she.

They were pretending in order to survive. So did she...

Autobots had other problems and reasons. But they wanted to survive as well.

Decepticons were not perfect, so were not 'Bots.

And here she was, not being able to chose the side, clearly realizing that both were nor right, nor wrong. Most of the disaster was created by Megatron and his true Decepticons that made others fight for them.

The uncomfortable feeling arrised in Soundwave again, it was more noticeable now.

'Distracting feelings...' This was not time for them.

Unfortunately or luckily, Decepticons saw Soundwave as one of this true Decepticons.

She was not.

Still, this fake belief brought both advantages and disadvantages... She was not proud of her position but had to admite that being a hightly rancked Decepticon was just giving her more abilities in order to stay neutral and help both sides than becoming an untrusted Autobot and trying to do the same...

But now there were even more things to consider, she had no information and the helm was going to explode!

The feeling finally won, and Soundwave couldn't ignore it anymore...

She messed up. She was waving a web and then was caugh in it. And now had no idea what to do...

'Agh!' Soundwave signed deeply.

It was again the time when her life was turning upside down. She should have gotten used to it, actually, but this was easier said than done.

Her spark started working faster. Everything was going to change again. May be it wasn't a catastrophe but the most important thing was missing...

And the feeling of loneliness in her spark overtook her and a drops of cooler, that she was fighting, appeared in her optics.

Each time they were with her. Ravage was there from the beginning. He was the first.

Datas, programs, Autobots and Decepticons, their stupid misunderstandings and this miserable world they locked themselves into! She hated that! It was so meaningless! It was rubbish. And she had once made herself a part of it in order to survive the things that she new were coming. She realized that there were so many others, who made the same decision, and right now Soundwave just wanted to get rid of everything that happend and get her life back.

A drop crossed her hidden faceplate.

She was not a mashine. She was not a feeling less Drone.

She was a femme.

Even if sometimes Soundwave tried to convince herself that feelings were a distraction for that kind of situations when she needed a clear mind, this did not mean she was always good at holding them back.

Right now she wasn't succeeding either.

Several drops already reached the bottom of the inner side of the visor.

She wanted back to her family. To hear this jockes of the younger twins that were always making her giggle. To feel this energetic spark of Ratbat. To hear this caring lectures of Lazerbeak and then see Buzsaw roll his optics and send this encouraging feeling and comfort through their bond. She wanted to feel this protection and strength coming from Ravage. His calmness and confidence.

If only some knew what Soundwave's real relationship with her 'simbiots' was, the one would have need time to realize how wrong the things seemed at the beginning...

Femme closed her optics and breeved in, trying to stabilize her spark. She had been sitting with her helm on bended knees but then felt it.

In the doorframe...

Soundwave flinched her helm and her visor mirrored the silver figure of the entered bot. Ignoring the protest of her damages, the next cklik Soundwave was standing straightly as much as she could. It seemed that Jazz had almost made a step back at her sudden action but kept still silently facing the visored bot.

She bereaved in, out. In. Out. In... This was a moment when Soundwave on herself felt the annoying feeling created by the one staring at you.

'And what do you want?'

But when her systems were ready for any unexpectedness, Soundwave suddenly realized that Jazz was anything but the bot that had once furiously teared off her mask. At least it seemed that way. And then he spoke,

"Moonracer told about your damages... Do you need something?"

"~Assistance is not required.~" came the quick answer.

Jazz blinked but his expression never changed.

Then, his optics left the visor and moved from the one armor dent to another, finally returning back to the mask. His optics narrowed very slightly, like he had noticed something but wasn't sure. He kept his look on her visor, as Soundwave thought, and then made a step back turning to leave.

The door panel closed again.

She stood for a while and sit down, put her servos on knees and leaned her chaises her head bowling. Odd bot. Femme tiredly signed and reached the visor clamps. Now mask was in her servos. Her slightly closed optics were mirroring on the dark surface and femme saw her faceplate. Her tired, faded faceplate.

'It's almost like talking to yourself...'

No wonder she was considered as feelingless. She didn't even have a face...

'But wasn't that what you wanted...' her processor said but then corrected,'No... That was what you needed.'

'What I needed to survive...' She placed her visor next to her and looked at the door.

No cameras were here...

'Heh, Autobots...'

Soundwave signed again and passed her servos over her faceplate but then froze, feeling the not dried cooler left on her neck, and her spark gave a light tremble.

'He couldn't have noticed-'

But the next click she flinched hearing the door open again. Thin digits somehow unluckily touched the visor making it fall down and slide over the flore, as her optics momentally were rosen at the newcomer, who was not ready to face this bright look.

Soundwave, whose spark was going to jump out from her chassis, felt the regret of taking her visor off rising every passing cklik.

And the silver Autobot... He surely hadn't been expecting to meet the femme without her visor, not to say about seeing this look... Soundwave's sad tired but bright with unexpectedness optics...

His blue ones then drifted to the fallen mask, so did hers. Femme's gaze then flinched at him and, seeing as Jazz turned his helm away, Soundwave grabbed the visor from the flore momentally putting it on.

'Stupid. Stipid. Stupid.'

Jazz slowly stepped closer. This time she didn't move, nor did her visor.

"Soundwave, I'm sorry..."

'Sorry?'

"...For taking your visor off and for everything that followed."

Soundwave almost mistaken letting Jazz notice her stare but managed to keep unmouving. Then he kneeled, so that they would be at the same level.

"But... I must admit being glad that the last questioning ended the way it did."

Then she heard as the partition in his servo opened, and bot placed something next to her.

"I thought you might be needing it...", he sad standing up and left the room.

Soundwave turned her helm and looked at the wight peace of clothe... She took it and squeezed in her digits.

'... so he did notice.'

Soundwave looked at the clothe.

'Autobots...' femme smirked admitting the fact, but she couldn't say that this attitude annoyed her. Then femme's look went to the door. She new: the action was going to start soon...

---

The red-opticed condor stopped at the exit of the cave and breathed in the cool wet air of the night. Younglings and his twin were in recharge, Ravage had left on patrol to Autobots' territory with hope to find out something about Soundwave.

The bird signed. They did not have any clue. They didn't even know if she was still on Autobots' base or had already returned back to 'Cons.

And if Soundwave had been back, then why hadn't she contacted them?

This was not a good sign. Agh! The whole situation was a disaster! Lazerbeak's spark couldn't stand it any longer. Bird's optics and biolights flashed and he thruster his wings open.

"And where do you think you are going?"

Lazerbeak froze where he stood and shut his optics. He was caught.

"Lazer?.." Buzsaw questioned getting closer, with diffidence inclining his long neck. Older twin lowered his wings and turned to face his sibling with a look of the one knowing his guilt.

"Brother, you promised, remember?" younger condor said but Lazerbeak felt the understanding coming from his twin's spark.

"I promised to help with getting younglings to safety, Buzsaw. I kept my word. Ravage is out but he is on Autobot's territory. What if she got back to 'Cons and something happened?"

"But Ravage said-"

"I will go just on a patrol. That's all."

At this Buzsaw straightened and the next moment headed to the exit, "Then, I'm coming with you."

"And who will stay with them?" Lazerbeak motioned in the depth of the cave, making the younger bird stop and sign admitting the truth. One had to stay, in case of something happened.

"Ravage will not approve your actions, Lazer."

"I do not have to listen to everything he says. And if may actions help us to find Soundwave, then it will be worth Ravage's displeasure. I'll be back in four mega cycles." And with that Lazerbeak took of in the sky Buzsaw's optics not leaving the figure of his twin.

"Be careful, brother." the younger one said and added with a sign, "Ah... I wish Ravage was in a good mood..."

---

Do you remember? Comments, please! Let me know that you 've read and make me happy:)

I do spend time on writing.

so... What do you think is coming?

Thanks for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
16.5K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong