No Bounds (Boy x Boy)

By booknerd29

Meet Kyle Torres... a prisoner, put away for possession of drugs, Grand Theft Auto and framed for rape. He is... More

No Bounds (Boy x Boy)
Chapter One Present day
Chapter 3 Plans
Chapter 4 Obstacles
Chapter 5 Not acorrding to plan
Chapter 6 Complications.
Chapter 7 Confusion
Chapter 8 Dropoff.
Chapter 9 Vengeance and admittance.
Chapter 10 Heartbreak
Chapter 11 Past collide with present
Chapter 12 Forgiveness heals
Chapter 13 Kyle and Haruka bonds.
Chapter 14 Enemy Revenge
Chapter 15 Family meeting.
chapter 16 Passion
Chapter 17 Attack
Chapter 18 Where Arron??
Chapter 19 Resuce Arron
End of story

Chapter 2 jealously

7.4K 216 18
By booknerd29

Hello, Vampura and I were working really hard on this, so I hope you REALLY enjoy this chapter, the more comments and votes will get the next chapter out fast.

Chapter 2 jealously

Kyle was having another wet dream of his guard. He was moaning at the feeling of being touch from the man he really likes.

Oh my... Kyle, you want to touch me this badly” Dream Haruka was wearing nothing but his guard hat and a smile.

“How do you know?” Kyle grabs Haruka and put him down on his bed.

“Because I do, you know you want me” Haruka voice sound like sin, Haruka wrap his arm around Kyle neck bringing him so close to his face and his other arm slid between them and grabbed Kyle's hard on.

Kyle moan at the touch of Haruka mouth on his neck and his hand on his cock, Haruka was sucking a mark on his skin.

“You know you want me” Haruka whisper on his neck.

“I do” Kyle was feeling so much lust for this man,

Kyle control was push to the limit as Haruka move his mouth close to Kyle mouth.

“Kiss me ky……………………….

Kyle awoken fast when he head someone banging on his cell.

“Someone have better fucking have die” Kyle grumble, still half asleep.

‘Well good morning to you too sunshine” Senduki open the cell, throwing Kyle a towel.

“This isn’t my day for a shower” Kyle became hard as he remember his dream of this man, to save his embarrassment, he cover his hard on with the towel

“Well since yesterday you beat up your wash buddies, the chief said to reassign you to this day”

“See I knew it, that how they always solved these stupid problems…

“You are lucky that did he was generous to not pull you in solitary confinement”

  “Whatever” Kyle was so tried of this place, he actually thinks the only way he is still somewhat sane is this man. The man he could never have, and that just breaks his heart.

“Don’t whatever me; you better thank me for even trying to save your ass” Senduki push Kyle out of the cell.

"Oh, well if that is the case, thanks," Kyle mumbled.

"Uh huh," he said annoyed. "You have ten minutes," with that he pushed him into showers.

Kyle turned the corner and did a double take, his eyes widen.  He saw Devon holding Evan up and pressed against the wall, Evan's legs wrapped around his brother's waist and Devon thrust his cock in his brother’s ass repeatedly.

"God, Devon," Evan moaned nuzzling his neck.

"Fuck!" Devon growled and fucked him harder.

Evan looked up at Kyle and smiled, seductively and he beckoned him with his finger. Kyle was rooted on the spot.

Evan moaned out loudly and Devon said rapidly, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!" then they stopped moving.

Evan got back onto his feet, "Did you enjoy the show, Kyle?"

Devon spun around and saw me and a deep blush filled his face.

Evan grabbed Kyle's arm and pulled him forward.

"FIVE MINUTES!!" The Guard shouted.

"FINE!" Devon shouted.

"What we did is not prison rape, we actually made love," Evan explained.

"We been lovers before we got arrested," Devon added on.

"I can see you have more questions burning in your eyes, lets finish our shower and we'll answer any questions you may have."

Kyle was still in shock from what he saw. Kyle quickly cleans himself up, still wondering what just happen.

“Time up” Senduki came in and hand the boys there prison uniform.

“Sanduki, can we go to the library” Evan asked.

Sanduki look at the boys for a few seconds, he then turn around and ask the twin guards.

“Alright, you guy got 30 minutes” Sanduki said after a one minute, as he lead Kyle to the library.

The library was really big, there were so many books, and really quiet.

Sanduki lead the males to a table that was far in the corner.

“We will be over there, remember you got 30 minutes” Sanduki warned, giving Kyle a funny look.

Kyle wonders what that look was, but he drops it…for now.

“Tell me that what I just saw was not real”

Evan and Devon looks at each other” I think it best if you are to explain” Evan asks Devon.

“Ok.” Devon took deep breath” We are lovers, have been for years, we were our first…

“..and only, we were always together” Evan finishes his brother sentence.

“Anyway, we always been together, but when my brother robs the bank, I knew he would be gone for so long…” Devon voice held sorrow.

“It not your fault” Evan comfer Devon” I made a mistake, it did not mean I wanted you to steal in order to be with me”

“I would have done anything to stay by your side” Devon said, as he kisses Evan.

“Wow…” was all Kyle said.” I never know someone who would go that far for someone”

“You don’t hate us?” They both ask at the same time.

“No…in fact I am kind of envy you guys, I wish I have that kind of love” The image of Senduki came to mind.

Relief came in the twin eyes, then "Are you thinking of him”

“What are you talking about” I nervously look away.

“You know…” Evan smirks "Senduki”

“Yeah, that hot guard of yours, we know you have a thing for him’

“A thing??”

“Don’t play dumb, we both know you like him…” They both said at the same time.

Kyle turn pink a little” Yes... I do like him”

“Do you have a fantasy of kissing him” Evan said.

“Yes.” Kyle was turning hard at this conversation.

“Have you ever kiss a man before” Devon smirk.

‘No…” Kyle was honest.

The twin gave each other a look, and then Evan came across the table and plants a kiss on Kyle lips.

Kyle just froze as the mouth came over him, it was pleasant, but Kyle feels nothing.

“Times up” Senduki voice came behind Kyle, it broke up the small kiss.

“We still got like 5 minutes…” Devon tries to say.

“I said TIMES UP” Senduki tone sends shivers of fear and desire down Kyle body.

Senduki got a tight grip Kyle arm and drag him away, Kyle barely have the time to say goodbye to the twins.

"Uh excuse me, what the hell was that?!" Kyle snapped as the duo walked down the hall.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Senduki said.

"We have five minutes left, you said 30 mins, not 25 mins," Kyle said tensely.

Senduki shrugged.

"You know, play stupid and your shrugging game somewhere else, I had enough," Kyle snapped, got his arm away from Senduki and headed to the cafeteria alone as the dinner bell rang.

Wow, that was drama, well did you find our scene hot, it was Vampura idea for that scene, and I couldn’t agree more, so I hope you enjoy our work so far.

Next chapter be out soon, more comments and votes will get more hot scenes like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
91.9K 2.6K 15
When tragedy strikes and Sienna has to return home for the first time since high school, she knew that she'd have to face him eventually, the one and...
If Only By MenaGood_

Teen Fiction

4.6K 243 8
Ian and Ryan are identical twin brothers but not everybody knows this because they got separated at an early age when their parents got divorced, wit...
152K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...