Gossip Girl Continuing

Por melong1

Gossip Girl short fanfiction where we left off after 6x10. I loved this show so much and thought I should wri... Mais

Chapter One

Chapter Two

397 6 2
Por melong1

Chuck and Blair were planning their second wedding to make it much bigger and what they wanted.

"How's this list now?" Blair asked Chuck showing him what she had down.

"Perfect. I paid the area that we will be having it at. It's a big room with many screens," Chuck said.

"I have a good cake in mind, I also got the little groom and bride at the top to look more like us," Blair said.

"I'll get some more food too and pick up my tuxedo tomorrow at the shop," Chuck said.

"Good, good. I already have my dress. I just have to get alterations," Blair said.

"Start sending the invitations, we need to know who can come to this as soon as possible," Chuck said.

"Yes, the more the merrier and who wouldn't want to attend this wedding. The whole thing will be amazing as we always knew how to throw things and have a good time," Blair said with a smile.

"Always did, always will. Our special touch. I have the champagne and decorations out and everything," Chuck replied.

"I told Serena about it quickly, but tomorrow I'll actually send out all the invitations," Blair told him.

"Perfect, I'm guessing her and Humphrey are looking forward to it," Chuck said.

Serena and Dan were on the airplane going back to New York as they were done their with their amazing week away. They were looking at the pictures on Serena's camera.

"This was perfect," Dan said.

"It sure was," Serena said with a slight chuckle and turning more to Dan with a smile.

They shared and kiss and sat back to relax on the plane. Serena had her head on Dan's shoulder and they were close together holding hands.

Serena fell asleep and a few hours later, they had got back to her mother Lily's apartment.

"So good you guys are back. I'm glad you had a great time," Lily said to greet them in and help with their luggage.

"Thanks Lily," Dan said.

Dan and Serena were going to be spending a bit of time still living here together in Serena's room.

Eric was finishing off school and had an amazing new boyfriend with him.

Jenny was still away with her mom and going to school. She also almost finished and had a job with a different designer.

Chuck and Blair went out for an evening together to get away from the stress they've been getting from planning this big wedding.

They went to dinner and he pulled out her chair for her and they both took a seat. They were looking at each other then the menu and then ordered their meal with the waitress.

They both looked as gorgeous as they always did and engaged on each other.

Dan and Serena were in Serena's room, jet lagged from their trip. They thought about the entire thing and just smiled at how it was another great time.

"I wonder how it's coming along for Blair and Chuck's other wedding planning," Dan said.

"Yeah same," Serena said.

"Have you heard from them since?" Dan asked.

"No, not really. Must be busy," Serena replied.

"I haven't heard from Nate much lately either," Dan said.

"I wonder how he's doing," Serena said.

Nate was out with the new girl around town. They were walking around with a coffee. She was still getting used to the surroundings.

Blair was getting ready to send out the wedding invitations. Dorota was looking them over with her as she was starting to get impatient to send them.

"Blair, this is good. I'll take them out now to be sent," Dorota said.

"Very well, I'll be resting here for now. Maybe take a long bath and catch up on some reading," Blair said.

Dorota went to mail the invitations and they were hoping it would get to people very soon.

Chuck was out taking Monkey for a walk, it started getting a lot harder and having to walk slower because the poor dog was getting old and out of breath.

He ran into Nate walking separate ways from his date.

"Hello Nathaniel," Chuck greeted with a slight smurk.

"Hey Chuck," Nate said.

"Now who was that over there?" Chuck asked looking in the direction she was walking away.

"That's this girl I've been seeing. She's really something. How's things going with you and Blair?" Nate asked.

Nate had his own place and didn't really come to visit Chuck as often anymore but they were still best friends.

"Things are great. You should be receiving an invitation sometime soon," Chuck said.

"What for?" Nate asked.

"Our second, bigger wedding," Chuck said.

"That's great man. I'll be there and I can't wait. Sounds good you guys are having something bigger," Nate said.

"Sure am buddy. Well as you can see I am walking Monkey, so I'll catch you later," Chuck said with a smile.

Nate waved and they both walked away and Chuck finished his walk and took him to the park field as well.

Blair was talking with Dorota when she got back from the mailbox to drop off the invitations and she had her bath finished and done some reading.

"Mrs. Blair, do you want something else relaxing to do? We can go visit the ducks," Dorota said to her.

"Sure, lets go now Dorota," Blair agreed to it with a smile as she picked up a light sweater to bring along with her.

They went down to the duck pond and saw Chuck walking monkey along there as well.

"Not far from Mr. Chuck at all," Dorota said.

"Monkey's done his walk now, we'll be heading back," Chuck said.

"Can you pick up Henry from pre school and babysitter soon?" Blair asked Chuck.

"Of course love," Chuck replied rubbing Blair's shoulder and walked away back to their place to drop off the dog before heading to pick up their lovely little boy Henry.

Dorota and Blair were at the pond together, feeding and watching the ducks. Blair calm.

Chuck got back to drop off Monkey and went out in the car to pick up Henry who was all done his day.

Serena decided to call Blair to check in on how she was doing and find out some more details about this other wedding she was planning.

The phone rang and Blair finished her bread to the duck and answered the call to her.

"Hello," Blair spoke into the phone.

"Hey B," Serena said.

"Serena! How are you doing?" Blair asked.

"I'm good thank you. It seems like so are you," Serena said with a chuckle noticing Blair's good mood from her voice.

"You're welcome and yes I sure am. Just fed the ducks with Dorota. What's up?" Blair said.

"That's great, I know how much you love that. Nothing really, was calling to see how you were actually," Serena said.

"Well, that's very nice of you S," Blair said.

Dorota finished feeding the ducks as Blair was steps behind on her phone call with Serena.

"How's that wedding coming?" Serena asked her.

"It's going great, we've planned so much. Invitations are sent, you and Dan should be receiving yours soon," Blair explained.

"Awesome, I'll tell you when I do," Serena said.

"Perfect, and how was the big honeymoon trip with Dan?" Blair asked.

"Amazing B, I sure got to tell you everything next time we get together," Serena said.

"Lovely," Blair said.

"Okay, well Dan and I we're about to go out for coffee now, would you like to join us?" Serena offered.

"No, maybe tomorrow we can see each other though," Blair said.

"Cool, talk to you later B," Serena said and hung up the phone.

Blair was done her phone call and done with the ducks for her and Dorota went back home.

Serena was at home with Dan and they walked over to get some coffee and sit down together to enjoy it.

"I'm so happy for Blair, she seems so happy," Serena said admiring her best friend's happiness.

"That's great she's doing so well. I love how you've never given up on her," Dan said.

"I'm glad about that, she's really something," Serena said.

They ordered and sat down. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
121K 5K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...