Expect Something {BillDip Fan...

By myotpisnotstraight

After 6 years of finishing High School on Piedmont, Mabel and Dipper Pines came back to Gravity Falls. But wi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Random Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random yet Important Scene at Chapter 18 and 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 9

958 44 13
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: I've been interested on the pairing, Flippy x Flaky. I dunno, I just think its an interesting pairing. The guy has this cute yet insane personality and the girl is just like a scared cat. I never watched Happy Tree Friends since you know, killing. Not my type and NOT for kids.

***

Chapter 9 "Never What He Seems"

Bill's POV

How sad. The one made a deal with me just died. Well, technically, I killed him. I couldn't help it! He was making me angry so I ended his life. But too bad, I wont have his soul.

I sighed, wiping off the blood coming from the end of my cane. I was in my demon form. I only showed my meat sack when its Pine Tree. Now that you think ahout it, how was she? I haven't been with her for a month now. After life's been busy. Many human are brave enough to make a deal with me. The world stinks in the seven sins.

Well, Pine Tree understoods why I need to leave. Besides, I'm always with her on her dream. I was the one who makes her forget. So it'll be a surprise. She was really beautiful in that dream. But she is much more beautiful now, long brown hair. Chocolate innocent-looking eyes. Heart shaped face. A perfect, doll.

I fixed my black bow tie and the hat. I need to make a spectacular entrance for my next dealer.

But for now, I'll see what Pine Tree's thinking

Today's been boring. Its no fun when Bill isn't around.

I chuckled by that. She must have gotten attached to me. Good. She even doesn't get angry anymore when I kept kissing her. But I have to hold back too. I have "rules" to follow.

You missed me already, Pine Tree?, I thought

Bill! Hey. Have you finish what youre doing?

Haven't. I still have many things to do., I thought

Is that so.. There's disappointment on her voice, how cute Well, I wish you'll finish it fast. Before Mabel can notice that I'm bored to hell. She'll make me hang out with her friends again.

I chuckled as I turn blue, my fist being enveloped by blue flame. The dealer is calling me.

I'm busy now. I'll do what I can, Pine Tree., I thought as I opened a new portal.

Okay. Uh. I miss you.

I blinked in surprise. Pine Tree?, I called. But she didnt replied. I let out a soft laugh. Dammit. She is so cute. With a amused smile on my lips, I stepped into the portal bringing me into I think is Venice, Italy. Well this is rare. Italians rarely knew about occult and stuff.

Making my amazing entrance, everything turned black and white. Time stopped. It was a 15 year old girl, auburn brown hair. Blue sky eyes. It was obvious that she was crying. I will try not to scare her off. I, as a all powerful being, can speak in every languages.

"W-Who are you?" Italian, I knew it.

I flew infront of her, she stepped back "Why, hello there, little girlie! The name's Bill. Bill Cipher!" I introduced, with a lift of my top hat

She nodded, still looking afraid "I-I'm Neo." She muttered

"Nice to meet you, Neo! Well, why would a little italian girl be calling me?"

She swallowed, clutching her chest "I.. I want somebody." Ah ahh.. Greed. One of the seven sins. This must be delicious.

"Oh? Who might this be?"

"Maxon. Maxon Vargas." She looked up to me, there was no fear but fierceness "He's my childhood friend but as we grow up together, I developed feelings to him. I once confessed to him but he rejected me." There's a hint of jealousy on her voice

"Love huh?" I flew around her, checking everything about her. She's mere mortal. A human that's take over by one sin. I should be looking after humans like her and yet...

I'm always with Pine Tree

"How do you feel that?" I questioned, I'm not even controlling myself. She blinked, confused "Huh?" "How do you know if you love?" I repeated

She smiled happily "Y-You'll be nervous if you see that person and, getting tummy flips. You'll be conscious alot and, you always wanted to be next to that person"

Next to that person? I remembered Pine Tree fast, saying she trust me so much. And that made me really happy.

"You want that person to be happy. Even if it kills you. You wanted that person to smile, cry in happiness. Most of all, you want that person to be with you, forever."

Even if I dont have a heart, I can feel my chest ache by it. Even if I did had one. I blinked this all away and laughed "How stupid! This is the reason why humans are so weak!" I exclaimed

Her expression changed into hurt "I-I guess.. " I twirled my cane and pointed the end of it on her chest "What will your deal will be?" I pointed it out

Her face fell but face to me, she knows this is wrong yet to obtain that person she'll do anything. Not a thing that Pine Tree will do.

"Get Maxon to love me. Then, you can have my soul after 3 days."

"Three days? Is that enough for you?"

She smiled "Its more than enough." I like her determination though.

My hand lit in blue flame and handed it out on her "Three days then. " I stated, she held my hand without a doubt. The flame went to her hand and poof. Everything went into cycle again. I'm not seen by her but she was afraid once it was over. Then she ran away.

Maxon Vargas, huh? I think I know a guy.

***

Dipper's POV

Its already a month and a day, Bill hasn't been showing up lately and its disappointing. I'm laying at my bed, mourning about my lost, boring day. I really wish Bill was here today. He makes my day, less boring.

Without any notice, Mabel barged inside my room. Making me sat upright, surprise "Mabel!?" I shrieked as she grins, jumping on my bed "So, bro bro. I want to say it to you that who ever you had fallen in love with. I am completely supported with it!" Uhg. This again. "Once again, sis. I am not inlove and I never even met a new guy." I explained

She smirked, kissing my cheeks for a goodnight sleep. She went out and for once, I am scared for tommorow. I groaned, flopping on my bed. I feel so lonely today. I sighed.

Closing my eyes, I breathed "I want to see you Bill.."

"Oh? I want to see you too"

My eyes opened wide then I saw Bill infront of me, on top of me but I didnt mind about that. Although I felt my cheeks heat up. Damn that sexy expression he has tonight.

"Good evening, my Pine Tree"

"G-Good evening also.." Damn. I seriously want eat him now.

As if he knows what I'm thinking, he gave me his usual kisses on the forehead. Yet it wasn't enough. But I kept quiet about it. After receiving that kiss, I kissed back but in his nose. He chuckled by that and brushed his hand on my cheek "I'm sorry that I had to leave you" He whispered

I chuckled "Its fine. Atleast you paid a visit" I murmured

"Yeah. Atleast I did. But you know, I learned something earlier from my early deal with someone"

So that was he's been busying with? I puffed a cheek "And that is?"

"Secret!"

I rolled my eyes, pouting. So he has another thing to look for? And he had someone other than me to be looking for. Its not fair., I thought.

Then, He chuckled. A silly smirk on his lips, he was trying not to laugh I can see that "What? Are you jealous, Pine Tree?" Dammit! He knew! My cheeks flared in red, looking away "I-I am not! W-Why would I be?" I stammered

He continued to chuckle until it led to a quiet laugh and this laugh is a genuine one. He really is laughing. That laugh is beautiful, I'll say.

He hugged me, his face on my chest. Making me embarassed I was even only wearing a thin shirt tonight! I panicked "H-Hey! Wait a minute, idiot!" I exclaimed, slapping his head as I can. He looked up to me with the same silly smirk "You know that youre still my favorite meat sack, Pine Tree~" He sang

I nodded by that and looked away "O-Okay.." Then, all so suddenly, his eyes lit in blue. He jumped away from me as I sat upright, I frowned "Youre leaving already?" I muttered.

He smiled now and gave me his sweet little kisses on my forehead "Sleep tight, Pine Tree. I'll visit again if I can." He whispered and I nodded by that with that, with a snap of his fingers. He disappeared and I was left alone in my room again, I feel so empty.

***

Bill's POV

Next Day

I'm in Italy again. Looking at the new couple. Neo and Maxon, they were having a, what humans called, date? They went into a restaurant and ate lunch. Neo looks happy. Too happy, but its her first day today. After two days, I'll have her tasty soul.

She might not see me and enjoying herself but I guess thats the best. I want to see Pine Tree. But I had to look after this idiotical couple. Getting all flirty, holding hands and having cuddles.

Wait. I give short hugs to Pine Tree too. Hell no. Those two are different. Even at spellings. I'm not dumb. I'm all knowing!

I groaned, swaying my feet "Uuhhgg- This is too boring!"

***

Dipper's POV

It was the next day, as usual. Bill wasn't there to greet me good morning as always. But I was getting used a little although I'm lonely for awhile. To brush away, with my combat shoes. I ran out of the shack. It was still early, probably 6 in the morning. I decided to eat at the diner instead. I want to eat pancakes.

Even though its that early, almost everyone is awake. Especially Old man McGucket, who is dancing as he is but when he noticed me. He approached me, stumbling at there and this. I smiled "Hey-" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me in some alley, he wheezed by that. I sweatdropped, weirded out "W-Whats up?" I stammered

He pulled out his green glasses and wore them "You. You've been with that one eye triangle h-haven't you!?" My eyes widen by that, nobody knows about that. I sweated and looked at him, strangely "W-What do you mean? H-How.." I whispered

He was dead serious and frightened "Y-You've been doing wrong, Dipper-" How can he say that? I pulled back my wrist, standing up to what I know "How did you even know this? Nobody knows. Have you been spying on me!?" I shouted

"No! Listen to me, Pines!" He grabbed both of my shoulders, looking at me intensely "That triangle isn't what he s-eems! Be careful. You are warned." With that he pulled away so as his glasses and ran away, laughing like a cocoon. I was left there, fazzled. N-Not what he seems? What does he mean? I-Is Bill lying? I gulped by that, running my hand on my right side face. W-Was it all a joke? Is he using me again?

I shivered by the thought of him, using my body now. N-No! I straightened myself up, serious as I walked out of the alley. I jogged straight to the diner, so I could think properly but I choose a horrible place to think. As I entered, the diner was rowdy as it is. I went to seat by the bar, Lazy Susan brought me a coffee and I thanked her that for that.

I cant trust that crazy man. As said by the journal, Dont trust anyone. Yet, why did I trust Bill? A dream demon, who almost started the End of the World? Which me and Mabel stopped, barely. Now that you think about it, before he disappeared he said something.

"I'll come back Pine Tree and you'll see- - - -"

Uhg. I cant remember anything after that. I seriously have a bad memory of anything. I covered my face, trying to change my heavy expression first thing in the morning.

"What. Are you crying or something?"

My skin crawled as I looked beside me "P-Pacifica!?" I exclaimed, claiming all attention to the people. I panicked and waved my hands away, for nothing. They all came back to their own business. She snorted, slicing up her pancakes and noticed that mine's are infront of me too "What are you doing here?" I whispered, gritting my teeth

She continued "I'm eating breakfast. Mother and Father is not back yet, its boring eating alone." I scoffed by that "Of course you will. What do you want really?" I asked her again.

She looked at me, pained. I blinked by that, she sighed "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not. But, I want to tell you that I'm sorry." Eh?

"I'm sorry for being a brat, for hurting you and Mabel. And uhm, ruining your summer back then. I'm sorry, Dipper."

I was like being deaf or something. She finished her food fast as I, had not even bite a speck. She left, walking fast. I grunted. Damn it, Dipper. You stupid diphead! I left the bill on the table and ran after her, she wasn't walking far away yet so I'm glad. I grabbed her shoulder and turn her to me, she wasn't crying but she was hurt "Pacifica!" I stated, gasping air

"I-I'm sorry too.. okay? I forgive you. I'm probably being over protective if it goes to my sister. I'm really sorry." I apologized this time. She smiled fast, tugging her hair at the back of her ear "Its okay. I understand that."

I sighed in relieved with that, I extended my hand for her "Friends?" She was surprised but nodded, holding my hand, we shooked it "Friends, it is."

***

"Seriously!? You and Pacifica?" Mabel exclaimed, grabbing me in both shoulders. I laughed, nodding "Yes, Mabes. After that we hang out and she isn't that bad at all. She's fun to be with." I summarized what we do earlier. I thought she'll be angry instead she smiled softly, she hugged me. I blinked in surprise but hugged her back, were outside the shack at the entrance.

She giggled "Finally you noticed that!" She let go, pouting "We're already friends for a week now, I already forgave her but I didnt told you since you might get angry." She explained

I sighed, helplessly "I'll never get angry at you, sis."

"I know you wont!" She laughed and told many stories of her's. Even though some of them, I know. I let her be. She'll be a great mother someday. I crazy one but an awesome one. I looked up on the night sky, it was clear today. The stars shine brightly. I wonder, if Bill can see that? Wait. Dont think that. Stop that now, Dipper.

I clenched my fist, my eyes darted at the sky. As if I know he was one of those. For now, I put my trust on him.

I trust him

***

Ces: Weeelllppp! Had no idea what I just did :3 Wish you'll love it though! Thanks for reading!

Words: 2637

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 5.7K 49
SOUL | "No dejes que una marca en tu cuerpo sea una marca en tu alma." (Paul Lahote x Oc) (Fanfiction - twilight)
110K 6.9K 40
Porque Avery Leclerc siente que nadie va a volver a amarla tanto como Max Verstappen, hasta que Lando Norris le demuestra lo contrario. o Porque Lan...
68.3K 9.4K 49
Elladora Black es la hija menor de Orion y Walburga criada para ser una sangre pura perfecta, sin embargo no es lo que planearon. Narcisista, egoíst...
2.1M 224K 131
Dónde Jisung tiene personalidad y alma de niño, y Minho solo es un estudiante malhumorado. ❝ ━𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, ¿𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘫...