Sнadow Girl ▹ Jace Wayland (e...

By voidwolvxs

"The story of Annalina Grey, the girl who came before clary, the real love of jace wayland's life" [book 1] More

0.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
a/n.
epilogue.
sequel.

1.

68.4K 961 372
By voidwolvxs

I let out a sigh as we got inside the elevator, I was more than ready for a three day nap. We had spent the whole day trekking through muddy sewers following a rumour of a demon sighting in the area. Turns out it was just a bloody dahak demon and apparently he wasn't too happy to see us.

So after an epic sewer fight let's just say we didn't exactly smell like roses. The entrance was most definitely covered in mud, no doubt maryse would have something to say about that. Finally the elevator opened up and I could take my much needed shower.

▹▹▹

As much as I wanted to pass out, I knew had to go down to dinner. I went out into the hallway down to the weapons room where I guessed jace would be. I was a hundred percent sure he'd forget to eat if I didn't remind. Sure enough he was there throwing knifes. As I moved into the room he must of heard me as he quickly turned and flung a knife at my head.

It landed and embedded itself in the wall above my head. As he registered it was me he relaxed and that stupid cocky grin quickly made its way onto his face.

"What the bloody hell was that jace" I fumed, he threw a knife at my head was he crazy.

"I believe they call it a knife" he replies his grin growing by the second.

"Yeah well its going to be in your stomach if you don't shut up, so stopping throwing knifes around" i sneer back

Annoyed, i pulled the knife out of the wall and throw it back at him aiming for his head. Of course jace with his superhuman reflexes dodged it easily. Most of the time he annoyed me to no end, but im mean he was jace you just got use to the cocky attitude. Though I'll admit I do have the odd daydream about shoving him out a window, but none less he's still one of my best friends. How? Who the hell knows.

"Well aren't you feisty today?" He mocks

"Excuse me you threw at knife at my head" i reply extremely annoyed.

"Well i thought you were an intruder" he reasons with a smirk feigning innocence.

"An intruder yeah right I'm totally a freaking demon" i say sarcastically

"Well do look like one right now" he says cautiously as my face darkens.

"Whats that suppose to me" i say, rage growing by the second.

"Oh nothing love just you look like a big old ugly demon with that scowl on your face" he mocks laughing.

"Im going to kill you in your sleep i swear" I threaten and proceed to walk out.

I hope he forgets dinner now my do him some good to suffer a little. Could possibly bring down his ego, wait never mind thats impossible.

"Where are you going love i was having fun" jace calls out.

"Oh bite me" i say flipping him off.

▹▹▹

As i headed towards the kitchen i smelt smoke and i was immediately filled with fear. Oh please don't tell me izzy is trying to cook again? No matter how many times she fails, izzy is determined one day she'll be able cook.

Of course every time it ends it fire and a pile of charcoal, which izzy expects us to eat. Of course we all openly refuse because I've tried eating it before and i spent the next 1 hour trying to remove the horrible taste from my mouth.

So as expected i walked into the kitchen to find izzy once again desperately trying to cook, I'm not quite sure what's it meant to be as this point its a pile of mush.

"By the angel izzy how many times do i have to tell you don't cook it just isn't a skill you possess" i shout out seriously annoyed why is she so determined.

Before she gets the chance to reply a huge flame bursts out, are you kidding me seriously? It takes her second to realise but when she does she starts to freak desperately trying to put it out.

"JACE, ALEC, SOMEBODY A LITTLE HELP HERE" i yell out assuming someone would be in the dining room by now.

As if he was just waiting outside the door jace casually walks in and puts it the fire out in seconds. Are you kidding me what is he some sort of fire god. He gives me his signature smirk causing to me realise i was probably acting impressed. I quickly roll my eyes acting unfazed, if I've learnt anything you don't add to jace's ego his head barely fits through doors as it is.

"Impressed princess" jace says leaning back against the wall.

"oh yes your my hero" i say sarcastically heading for the door

"Don't i get a thank you than" he says moving to block the exit.

"As if, but word of warning watch yourself on the way out your head's getting so big I'm worried its going to hit the doorframe" i say pushing past him with a smirk watching his grin disappear.

"Oh very funny anna I'm laughing so hard" jace yelled after me.

▹▹▹

An hour later Maryse has cooked us up some real food after discovering Isabelle's mush. Its was almost amusing to watch the look on her face as she saw it. She still held out the hope izzy could manage to cook something editable eventually, but from the look's of things i highly doubted it.

We all sat around the table in silence. Well that was until max came running through the door. Last thing i knew he was in Alicante with his dad, Robert. That sucks their back, don't get me wrong max is like my favourite person in this house, but Robert well he was a bit of an ass.

"Anna" max yelled running over to me arms wide.

I picked him up into a big hug. He had just turned twelve but still looked to be 8 or 9. Of course i would never say that max liked to be considered as an adult, he despised being reminded of his age.

"Max good to see you how was Alicante?" I ask causing his face to light up and for him to go into a really big rant on literally every feature he could remember about the place.

"Damm wish i could of gone" jace comments

Max turned to look at jace and i could see his eye light up through his big glasses. He idolised jace to a whole new level. I personally didn't see it jace is an ass but oh well kid's got to look up to someone better jace than Robert.

As if he was a mind reader Robert then walked in. Maryse put down her utensils and turn face showing no emotion what so ever. Robert gave Maryse a unreadable look and she excused herself disappearing into the hallway with him. Clearly something had come for they had returned from Alicante a week early. Silence fell across the room again as we waited for them to return.

▹▹▹

Turns out Robert and max are returning to Alicante and Maryse is going with them. I knew better than to ask what was going on that Maryse needed to join them or maybe i just personally had no interest in shadow hunter politics there were seriously boring.

Maryse began to pack straightaway apparently they were leaving tonight. I shared a concerned look with Alec this sudden need for Maryse to be in Alicante was suspicious. They departed within the hour leaving us to say our quick goodbyes before i made my way upstairs to take my long awaited nap.

▹▹▹

A/n: Welcome to my horrible attempt at mortal instruments fan-fiction, if this gave you a headache and made you want to cry i feel ya

▹▹▹

BY THE ANGEL: A word used in the mortal instrument series used to explain irritation, shock, disbelief. Used as a replacement for oh my god or jesus christ.

EXAMPLE: By the angel jace, could you be more annoying

SAYONARA SHADOWHUNTERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 28
"She put a binding rune on the door. I can't get it open." "I'd say she doesn't want to see you." #1 in "magnus" Andina Wayland has grown up with...
85K 2K 14
❛ i'm gonna buy this place and start a fire, stand here until i fill all your heart's desires. ❜ [isabelle lightwood x female oc] [shadowhunters] [se...
15.7K 174 14
What if Jace was already in love before he met Clary? What if the love of his life was Hodge's daughter?
1.9K 111 12
A series of one-shots about some first things Magnus and Alec experience together, which together create a journey of Malec from meeting each other...