maybe I'll see you around ||...

By paleregui

lauren and Camila met online.. became bestfriends for a year.. little did they know they were in the same sch... More

online

166 5 1
By paleregui

character intro:

who said best friend can't be met online? hi my name is Camila cabello, people call me mila. i met this pretty cool chick online by the name of Lauren Jauregui. she's absolutely gorgeous.

-

i threw my bag on top of my bed, letting out a big sigh. i just got out of soccer practice and I'm exhausted. i plop on my chair and go on my computer, signing in to my Twitter and I start dming lauren. i always promise her when i get home from school to dm her so she's knows i got home safely.

CamilaCabello97: hey I'm home :)

LaurenJauregui: good babe, how was school?

CamilaCabello97: could have been better, but listen i have to go do homework 😩. I'll dm you later princess. promise.

LaurenJauregui: of course ❤️
-

i grab my book bag, searching for the worksheet Mrs. Taylor gave us. Taylor doesn't really like me well that's what i assume, she always tries to come up with some kind of excuse so she can call my mom and complain for something i really didn't do.

After two hours of doing homework, i go back on my computer as usual and go back to Twitter, refreshing to check if lauren tweeted something.

"@LaurenJauregui: i honestly hate my teacher" i laughed since i was just talking about her, i replied back with
"same" i got a whole bunch of notifications of people replying back to me with "Camren!" i furrowed my eyebrows confused until lauren dmed me kinda explaining since she was confused at first too.

LaurenJauregui: it's our ship name, they say we look cute together

CamilaCabello97: aw i see, #camren

-

the hashtag was blowing up like crazy.
#camren was #1 trending and the #2 trending was #camrenfeels. it was cute but some people took it too far, me and lauren are just friends. i gained loads of followers, hate tweets, and fan pages for me for some odd reason.

i logged off and jumped onto my bed, my eyes were burning. i cuddled up in my bed slowly closing my eyes and wandering off to sleep.

so this was a short chapter but it's gonna get longer :) hope you like it ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 39.8K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
128K 532 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!