"The Laugh" Jerome Valeska

By _drie_

When a girl with a past. meets a boy with some...issues.. what will happen will they fall in love? More

intro
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.7
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
ch.8

ch.6

285 13 0
By _drie_

we walked to his what looked like to be a old abandoned hotel."here" he said as he opened the door for me. um okay i thought as i walked inside. he walked up to the elevator and pushed the 12 floor. "are you coming" he sarcastictly said while he cackled "yes" I said as I laughed with him. It stopped on our floor and we both got out. "well lets see if anyone's here" jerome said. "what jerome people actually live here." i said. "well duh my group of Maniax." he sassed. "great not only am i here with the most insane person in gotham but now im with even more insane people." i said as we walked down the hallway. we finally stopped at a room. he didnt say anything but just walked in.

"nice room." i sarcasticly said. "just wait till ill have all of gotham. that will be a good day." he was obviously imagining it in his scary crazy mind. "Yeah keep dreaming." I said. it was late so i decided to go to sleep since his room had 2 beds. he was in the bathroom so i just climbed in bed without saying goodnight.

~ Jerome's POV~

i walked out of the bathroom. the lights were off why the fuck were the lights off i thought. i scanned the room very quickly. she was lying on my bed in stead of the other one. which is good i guess i laughed in my mind.

she had taken off her pants cause they were laying in the floor. "Sweet." i said in a tone i didnt have no idea i could use.

i was so tired today was a very long day meeting up with theo. and talking about or upcoming performence. all i know is theo is planning on stoping me and putting me back in arkham for a couple of weeks. wait.. what about adrienne? i thought.

will she wait for me..." i know ill wait for her." i whispered and climbed in the bed next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter I Know....... i will have the next one longer and finished soon....so yeah..lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...