Professor Sycamore x Reader

By KiaKizuna

(Y/N) (l/n), a young lady of age 16, is the famous singer known as (Stage name) (stage last name) and is the... More

(S/n) (s/l) and Ivala!
The interview and a day out (part 1)
The interview and a day out (part 2)
Battle at Lumiose City Gym!
Last day at Lumiose (part 1)
Last day at Lumiose (part 2)
Look out Cyllage city!

Exploring

842 13 1
By KiaKizuna

A/n
New parts of the key:
(Y/n)=Your name
(L/n)=your last name
(#F/c)= #favourite colour (eg. (4F/c) = 4th favourite colour)
(E/c)=Eye colour
(F/g)=favourite gemstone/crystal (eg. Mine is jade)
Pronunciations:
Ivala (Ee-va-la)
Tenshi (ten-She)
Cliara (clee-air-rah)
Iva (ee-va)

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
(Y/n)'s p.o.v
I stirred around in my bed as the early morning sun hit my face. 'I swore I closed the blinds.' Then it hit me, my eyes shooting open as I yelled the name of the monster that opened my blinds to wake me, "Ivala!"

"Si? Oh you're up! Buongiorno (y/n) {1}! How did you sleep?" My Lucario shouted from the living room of our penthouse. Ivala and I were both staying on the 5th floor of Hotel Richissime, where as our friends, Tenshi and Cliara where on the 2nd floor.

"Did you have to open my blinds? I can get up by myself!" Groaning, I walked into the living room where Ivala was siting down reading. She looked up at me to talk for a second before going back to her book.

"Sorry, but, look at the time." I turned towards the clock and my eyes almost popped out!

"11:30! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!? Now there might not be enough time to go sightseeing!" I rushed into the bedroom and opened my wardrobe, pulling out a (f/c) shirt and a pair of light, blueish grey shorts. Dumping them on my bed, I proceeded to the draws, grabbing a pair of (2F/c) underwear and a bra of the same colour, all the while I'm getting a black belt and a pair of white socks from the draw below. I quickly get changed, making sure to cover my tattoo, and grab my white sneakers from the end of my bed and my full-brimmed hat, which had a (3F/c) ribbon around it, from the desk, then dashing towards the bathroom where I brush my (h/c) hair and put it in a high ponytail. (If you have short hair, leave it down. Also please refer to the picture to get a better idea.) I had purposely left my contact lenses out as I didn't need to hide my (e/c) eyes from anybody. As I was exiting the hotel room, Ivala came up behind me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Her sweet voice called. I swivelled to look at Ivala and in her hand was my (f/g) beaded necklace with my key stone for mega evolving my other pokemon, other than Ivala, and the rest of said pokemon in their pokeballs.

"Grazie." I said with a sigh and retrieved the items from my kind and shy partner. "Now lets go tell the gemelli {2} that we're heading out!" Heading towards the elevator, I had to be careful to not let any possible fans see me as then my casual cover would be blown. I was one of those celebrities that hid in plain sight. During concerts I wear coloured contact lenses and I also alter the lighting so it makes my hair look lighter and my skin look paler. If someone ends up seeing through that, I say I am (F/n)'s twin. It usually works so I don't have to worry about a thing, and also because I'm in a different region as well as country, so I have a 95% chance of not being recognised. We arrived at their hotel room and knocked.

"Ehi, come stai {3}?" Cliara asked while she stood in the doorway of her room.

"Ciao! Sono bravo {4}!" I replied.

"Ciao Cliara."

"Ah! (Y/n), Ivala. What's up?"

"Iva and I are going sight seeing. Wanna come?"

"Sorry. We can't." Cliara sounded disappointed. I bet it was because of something Tenshi did.

"That's fine. Maybe next time?" Ivala said kindly but softly.

"Sure."

"If there IS a next time!" I empathised, putting my hands out infront of me in a 'What the hell is this!' motion.

"(Y/n), you shouldn't complain, besides, you will just go off on your own anyway."

"You sound like my mother Iva, but forget about that, vediamo dopo Cliara {5}!" With that, we left and headed back to the elevator, going to the 1st floor. Stepping outside, I put my hat on and took everything in. The sun was shining down on the slightly crowded streets full of Pokemon and people alike. There wasn't a piece of garbage to be seen and the shops were all bright, colourful and buzzing with customers.

I left Ivala so she could explore on her own. I headed off to the west and spotted an interesting place called 'Cafe Bataille.' It was a dark green on the outside and upon entering, the first thing I noticed was the 5 men at the back with a Diggersby. I sat to the far left of the entrance. I observed the cafe more, on the right side of the entrance, there was a woman and on the table next to me was a man whose Lucario came up and greeted me.

"Lucaaaaa!"

"Lucario! I'm sorry for his behaviour mam." The man apologised.

"It's okay. I find that Pokemon have a natural affinity for me." We didn't talk after that. 'Hey this place is pretty nice. I might bring Ivala here next time. I talked with some of the other customers in the cafe before leaving and continuing west. They were all very nice and didn't mind a stranger coming up to them to chat. It wasn't long before I reached South Boulevard. I ended up passing the Pokemon lab and some place called 'PR Video Studio.' which I was going to visit tomorrow with the others. I turned into a place called Bleu Plaza and turned into Vernal Avenue, there I found a clothes store called the 'Boutique Couture'.

"Hello there miss." The assistant said, "Is there anything I can do for a stylish person such as yourself?" I pondered then nodded. "Tell me, what is it you are looking for?" She tipped her head in a inquiring way.

"I need a nice coat dress for going out. Preferably in (f/c) please."

"Oui {6},we have some trench coat dresses over here." She then lead me to the back of the store where I found the perfect dress. I took it into the change rooms and tried it on. It looked amazing and it was (f/c) so I was extremely happy. The assistant lead me to the cashier to pay, "That will be $300,000 please!" I handed her my money and left with a huge smile on my face.

"Huh? It's five already? I better head back, Iva will be worried if I don't get back by six." I said to myself as my smile disappeared and I turned back the way I came. I eventually found the hotel and tried to avoid any possible fans that might recognise me once more. I made it to my room just as Ivala came back.

~End of chapter~
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼
A/n
Translations:
{1} good morning
{2} twins
{3} hey, how are you?
{4} Hello! I'm good!
{5} see you later Cliara
{6} Yes.

If there are any mistranslations or errors please tell me so I can fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.1K 31
(THIS BOOK IS OUTDATED AND OLD‼️) "I want to make people and pokémon equally stronger!" -Leon You are Y/N L/N, living in the Galar Region. Watching L...
55.9K 790 73
Pokémon x reader stories with various characters from the games! This will be focusing primarily on characters that appear in the games. So if they'r...
942K 16.4K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
5.2K 123 27
(*DISCLAIMER* this story is based more on the original anime than the games.) Basically in this story, you, who is the main character, is the Kalos Q...