Her Love His Revenge

By noor_2048

A girl, Radhika living in Goa, goes to Maharashtra for her career, working in Bird Song where her friend Sama... More

Radhika's flight to Mumbai
Radhika's Best Friend and Samaira's Idiot
Arjun's and Radhika's 1s Meeting
Unique Meeting
Saviour of the Day
That was Close
On the Wrong Track
Shocking Truth
She is happy, I'm happy
The Day of Engagement
Sam and Arjun's Engagement
Sam loves Arjun
Neil avoiding Sam
Neil expressed but.....
Fixing the Wedding Date
Wedding Day
Radhika and Arjun got Married
Where did Radhika go?
Will Arjun and Radhika Unite?
Sam and Neil and Arjun and Radhika

Radhika's first day at the Office

5.5K 120 5
By noor_2048

Samaira was working in her cabin and gets a phone call from Goa, it was Rubina's call asking if Radhika reached and Samaira's answer was no. No one in the family knew that Radhika's flight was delayed. Everyone were worried and everyone were trying to call her. Saral was again and again telling Rubina " You shouldn't have sent Radhika to Mumbai. You've made a mistake" After half an hour Rubina received a call. It was Radhika's. Radhika told everything what had happened. She had finally reached Mumbai. Samaira was trying to call Radhika but it was busy and when Radhika reached Bird Song office and Samaira was acting as if she was not concerned about her. Their were two new bies(one who troubles a new comer) who were bullying Radhika. They spilt coffee☕on Radhika's dress and they were insulting Radhika. She went in the washroom and she was crying. Later, Samaira went to Radhika to console her. Actually, she wanted to become great in Radhika's sight and she became so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 311 10
When Humna cousin sister Rumaisa run away from her own wedding , Humna was forced to take her place to save the family from humiliation but little di...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
191K 15.4K 42
story is starting with a business tycoon Vansh raisinghania and a middle class girl Riddhima. Vansh hates women because of his past and he wants a su...
70.2K 3K 23
There is a man name Farhan shah who is 27 years old. He Is powerful man, rich, rude etc. He was married to his life Safa his wife, everything was p...