That sickening crunch

By cravethatcrunch

A collection of stories by a man who loves that sickening crunch. Please read and vote if you share these fee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: 20th Anniversary Special ❤️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 31: Jim part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24: Jailbreak!

21 1 0
By cravethatcrunch

They locked me up. I was fueled. They told me I could call someone. I called my friends, and none of them panswered. I sat in the cell and watched my cellmate who told me to "just call him Daddy", pace around and swear under his breath.

"I have a plan." I whispered. Daddy didn't hear me. That's okay, I wasn't talking to him. I was talking to the sickening crunches. I called to them, feeling the rhythm of the cockroaches legs scurrying across the floor. They climbed up the cell bars and start gnawing away. I also started gnawing away... on them. I picked them off, and grinded them between my teeth. Daddy had already ran off. I picked up one of the bars that was now laying on the bottom of the cell and start hitting the guards guns out of their hands and knocking them off.

I ripped off my shirt and yelled THAT! SICKENING! CRUNNNNNNNCCCCHHHHH!!!!

I watched in satisfaction as all the police officers scurried off. I love that sickening crunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 15.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
742K 45.4K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
990K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
319K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...