Hatred [Haylor AU]

By sweetherbs

Hatred (n): intense dislike or ill will. 17 year-old head cheerleader, Taylor Swift, is forced to tutor the... More

p r o l o g u e
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
3 7
3 8
3 9
4 0
epilogue

0 8

2.4K 130 13
By sweetherbs

CHAPTER 8:
The deal & Nathan Drake

{UNEDITED}
I went to my locker with Selena to take my biology book and saw Harry leaning on my locker. My day was all fine until he came yay thanks for ruining my Wednesday.

"Go away," I shooed him. Instead of going away, he shoved me a paper.

A

A big A marked with red pen was on the maths test paper. I was so happy that I screamed in my head doing my happy dance.

"Oh my god you just made me so happy I can keep my position." I said smiling.

"Yeah whatever so about our deal yesterday," I literally almost face palmed my self remembering the deal I made with him.

"What was our deal again?" I asked innocently.

"Please stop acting like you don't know," Harry said.

(Flashback)
Taylor: Harry please please please you have to get a big fat A not D.

Harry: And what do I get in return?

Taylor: Ugh! Just please please please come on what deal do you want?

Harry: You should wear the sluttiest outfit and flirt with Nathan in that.

Taylor: No fucking way dude

Harry:  Fine then a D will be on my paper tomorrow

Taylor: Please how about another deal.

Harry: Okay fine but that's just because I'm kind. How about you go in the room full of spiders

Taylor: No! Spiders suck a lot okay they're like my biggest enemy ew!

Harry: Fine then I guess you'd choose the slutty Nathan one.

Taylor: Wait, how about I treat you ice cream?

Harry: That's lame dude!

Taylor: Then what do you want besides those two stuff

Harry: Fine, how about you hang out with Nathan? That's pretty easy. You ask him out then you hang out,

Taylor: But, wouldn't it hurt him if I use him for your damn score?

Harry: Well that's for you to think and not for me to care!"

Taylor: Jerk!

Harry: So are we on?

Taylor: Fine

Harry: One more thing swifty. You have to tell him that it was a deal.Taylor:

Taylor: What? No! He'd hate me for that.

(end of flashback)

No!!!!!! I mentally screamed in my head.

What did I get myself into?

"Now it's lunch time not biology so please put that book back." Harry commanded.

"I just want to be prepared dummy." I yelled.

"You can do it later now let's go to the cafeteria."

I walk to the cafeteria with a small pout on my face. Nathan was sitting there with a bunch of girls.
in, well that sounded creepier than I thought it would be.

"Hey Nathan!" I greeted.

"Yo what's up Tay?" He greeted back.

"Can we like talk privately?" I asked a little bit nervous and my whole body feels like shit. He nodded then from the corner of his eye, I saw him looking at the corner of the cafeteria to wink at someone. I look at the direction he was looking at awhile ago, but to see none then a dog eating his bone.

we went to walk around for a bit while talking.

"Uh, so are you free tonight?" I asked awkwardly breaking our current conversation.

"Yeah sure, I'm always free." he responded.

"Do you want to go get a cup of coffee and maybe hang out for a bit?" I asked unsure of what he's going to say.

"sure, that'd be good." he answered coolly.

"So am I supposed to pick you up or are you supposed to pick me up?'

"Well, of course I'm going to go pick you up, can I ask something? Is this supposed to be a  friendly date or what?" He asked while rubbing his head signalling he's confused.

I looked round the room and to my luck, Harry is watching, you c want to think of it an think whatever you as." I said releasing a deep breathe

"How about we ditch school and go there" he suggested.

"Sounds fine to me." I responded.

Nathan and I were sitting on kettlenut cafe, we were talking about lots and lots of stuffs and laughing. Knowing that I'll have to tel him about the deal will hurt him. I thought about his reactions, what if he won't even look at me at school. Honestly, I'm scared of what's going to happen.

God, what did I got myself into? I don't think I can tel him about the deal and I really need to go home now. I looked at him with a smile daring myself to look straight in his eyes.

You know what I'm not telling him about, let's just hope 'A' doesn't blackmail me.

Honestly I should put B instead or even his initial, H. A is just too PLL-ish.

"You seem a little distracted, is something wrong?" he asked, I could see the concern in his voice making me feel even worse than what I'm feeling now.

"No, it's nothing." I said instead of saying yes, everything is so wrong, because not being able to tell the truth sucks a lot.

"Oh, not buying it swiftie." He said giving me I-know-something-is-up look.

"Well, I don't know how to start, you're probably going to hate me after this but should know that.." I paused looking at him then shrugged.

"That what?" he asked curiously.

"You know what? let's just pretend we didn't have this conversation can we?" I pleaded.

"No Taylor! I need to know the truth!" He said, his green eyes staring right through my blue eyes.

"uhh.. awhile ago.. harry made a deal with me... that I should go and hang out with you.. If I wanted Harry to... get a-an.. A for maths," I stuttered shaking my head slightly.

"I know something was up when you wanted to talk to me privately honestly it's fine," he said giving a smile.

"Really? You're not mad?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mad but after thinking again I don't think I should take that as a big deal besides Harry made the deal, he should be the one I'm going to blame. But well, he's my best friend and I'm sure there is a reason behind why he actually chose me to hang out with you because for all I know Harry would have made you go with the ugliest guy in school," he said calmly.

"So we're good right?" I asked again.

"Yeah we are!" He said then gave me a wink which I returned with a huge smile.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!
NB: NATHAN IS NOT AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER I JUST INSERT HIM IN FOR NO REASON!;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 75 13
Taylor Swift, a singer from Nashville, Tennessee, has basically lived the perfect life. She's famous at 16, with her debut album. There wasn't anythi...
275 120 20
"𝐈 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 π’‡π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’π’π’† 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’šπ’”π’†π’π’‡. 𝒀'π’Œπ’π’π’˜, π’Žπ’‚π’”π’Œπ’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 οΏ½...
116K 5.2K 41
in which curiosity led to one thing and love led to another. // alternate universe // [lower case intended] ➒ highest rankings: #650 fanfiction, #70...
1.9K 128 10
"I just want you to be in my music videos." "Why?" "Work purposes...to get my talent around..." "What's it for me?" "...You'll fall in love with me."