For the First Time

Por sheela_

An hourglass figure, piercing green eyes, beautiful face. Perfection is all she is. She's known as the sex g... Más

For the First Time
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

275 8 0
Por sheela_

"Babe! You totally missed the fun last Saturday! Everyone was there, even the nerdy Maria!" You guessed right. Hannah bombarded me with all the information from her party that happened while I was having my knee cut opened. A pretty nice way to start the day, I'd say.

"I know I'm so sorry I had another thing to do." I tried to be polite and smiled sadly at her. Well, at least I tried for it to look sad. "I promise I'll make it up to you." Uh-oh why did I say that again?

"Promise?" She begged with a huge grin on her mouth, wide eyes that got me all guilty, and a pinky finger pointed to me. I smiled at her and linked my pinky finger with hers. "Yay! Thank you!" She squealed oh so cheerily. Guess I'd have to make it up to her somehow someday.

She bid Kyle and I a goodbye and skipped through the corridor and disappeared right around the corner.

It's fun to see someone can be that cheery everyday. You know that feeling of being jealous yet relieved at the same time?

"That wasn't nice." Kyle said from behind me and I turned around to pinch his...unpinchable arm.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and walked towards my locker with him following behind.

"Let's go on a date after school." He said, catching up to my side and staring at me with hope.

When will I stop disappointing my best friend? I'd never be able to answer that question.

"I can't. Got something to do." I frowned at him and he raised both of his eyebrows.

"Which is?" I reached my locker and opened it, ignoring Kyle's question as if letting him know that I won't tell. "Alright. Cue for Kyle to leave Lillian alone." I chuckled at that and he kissed my temple quickly before making his way to his locker that wasn't even that far from mine.

I guess he's starting to understand and God that feels good.

*snap* Someone flashed their camera right in front of my face as I was about to shut my locker close. My hand swatted the camera away from my face in reflect.

"What are you doing?" I asked whoever it was, still trying to open my eyes and adapt with the light. I just hope God loves me enough to make the picture at least decent enough to be seen or just never to be seen by anyone ever.

"I need it." Oh no. I know that voice. "I need your face so my doctor knows what he should do with mine." I sighed as my eyes were well enough to see the...plastic girl in front of me.

Lord, I'm begging you for mercy.

"Honey, you don't want to be me." I said slowly, trying to control myself from yelling at her chin.

"True, but I want that guy that seems to be head over heels toward you." She pointed at my best friend who's currently too busy taking out his books. "So yeah, I want to be you."

I chuckled dryly. "Girl, is he even worth chasing for?" I turned my head around to see him and my question was answered by just the sight of him. Yes, he was worth chasing for. That beauty and kindness, who wouldn't want to be with him? How did I get so lucky? "If he doesn't like you then you deserve someone who does."

"You're saying that because you're just as thirsty for him as he is for you. Now shut up and let me take a good close up picture of you." As she was about to take another picture of me, I grabbed her camera and snatched it from her hand. She's so going to be the death of me.

"No. Stop it. He's my best friend. I love him and I love myself too, so stop doing whatever craziness it is you're doing and let Kyle and I live in peace, okay?" I said sternly, starting to lose my patient at that point.

"Listen to her, honey." Kyle said from behind me and I grinned by instinct. "Besides, she's the one that I want. You can do as many surgeries as you want and change the way you look, but unfortunately, it's what's inside of her that I'm "head over heels" for. So, good luck." He winked at her baffled look and pulled me by my arm to the direction of our first class of the day.

Too much for being friends with the hottest guy in school.

...

"Are you sure you don't want a date?" Kyle asked again as we walked out of the campus.

I chuckled lightly and nodded my head, yes. "You go enjoy a date with yourself for today. I'll make it up for you." I smiled at him assuringly and he grinned. I was so sure that if we weren't in an open space he'd be jumping up and down.

"Awesome. A date with the one and only Destiny Cooper." I laughed at that and smacked the back of his head, earning a groan.

"Come on now. It's getting late." I got into the car and I could've sworn I heard him whispering "You're lucky I love you." And that made me laugh even more.

...

"Bye, Kyle! Love you!" I rushed to open the door but of course, Kyle just had to lock the door again. "Really mature, Kyle." I rolled my eyes.

"How come I don't get my hug?" I rolled my eyes and wrapped my hands around him quickly before opening the door and running into my house.

I grabbed my car key and waited for Kyle to leave the house for approximately a couple of minutes, then I ran out to my Prius and sped up to the diner. Ten minutes away from my house, twenty minutes away from the school, and most importantly, thirty minutes away from Kyle's house. Just perfect. Not much cool kids would go here too except maybe with their families or for the restroom, so I'd say yes. Big yes.

Not that I cared if they find out I'm getting a part time job. I was more concerned about Kyle finding out why.

"Lillian Cooper?" The man I'd think to be on his early thirties greeted me as the bell rang once I opened the door.

I smiled and closed the door behind me. "The one and only." I replied, ignoring the look the other workers were giving me.

The boss observed me from my head down to my toe and I was almost intimidated as he furrowed his eyebrows. "You're pretty. Why would you want to work as a waitress?" Well, that wasn't expected. I, however, chuckled at his words.

"First of all, thank you." He laughed with me as I said that. Maybe working here wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would. "Second of all, it's a long story. Short, I need tons of money." I confessed.

Bad, huh? Well, I thought I have to be honest in a job interview, don't I? Too honest?

"This doesn't even pay much." Those words made feel relieved somehow.

"I'll get there. I don't need it that quickly."

He stared at me with an amused face on his face that got me all creeped out all over again. I must've let it visible through my face because he laughed before nodding his head slowly. "Well, you can start your training tomorrow. We'll make it 5 days then I'll make my decision. Just do your best." Ooh this is going to be fun! I thought giddily in my head.

"Thank you, sir." I grinned, trying to keep myself from jumping up and down and embarrassing myself in front of my new work mates, that, and ruining my already ruined legs.

"Oh, come on. Call me Joan. Don't make me feel old just because I'm your boss."

I nodded eagerly. "Okay, Joan. I'll see you tomorrow."

The walk home was probably the best walk I've had in years. I smiled to pretty much everyone I saw in the street in the middle of a crowded street without feeling a little bit scared or embarrassed because well, I got a job, earth!

...

"You're home late." My dad narrowed his eyes on me but something inside me knows this isn't something to be scared of so I shrugged my shoulder and dropped my body next to his on the couch.

"You're home early." He rolled his eyes at my reply.

"Not the reply I was hoping for but yeah, got my works done and cancelled meeting so I can sleep earlier." I laughed at his reasons and snuggled close to my parent.

I didn't realize how much I had missed it. Being alone with my dad, having this adorable moment to ourselves.

"Okay, yeah, this is nice, but I expect an answer, missy." I straightened my body and turned to look at him right in the eyes.

"Okay so, dad, I'm thinking about a course everyday until seven or eight at night." My heart sank as I let the white lie out of my mouth. I don't lie to dad. Never.

I guess I'd be lying a lot from now on, to all of my favorite boys. Dammit, knees.

"No." He replied after a long thinking and my eyes widened at that. "You're not going home that late. You're a young lady, Lillian. What'd people think if they see you walking home alone, late in the evening, might I add, and with that perfect look on your face? So no." I love my dad and I appreciate his words but I'm getting this job. I need that money. I locked eyes with my dad and smiled at him. "What?"

"I love you, dad, but I'm taking this course."

For our own good.

--------------------

I'm sorryyyyy!!! God it's been so long, huh? But look at the good side! It's almost Christmas break! Thank you for all of you who've been waiting for my updates. You're the best ♥️♥️♥️ and hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for grammatical errors!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 177 38
Everyone must've encountered a jerk in their lives, right? Well, Emilia has. This guy is no ordinary jerk. He's one with some gorgeous brown eyes th...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
98.9K 1.6K 24
Emma is a good girl who never gets in trouble and is the schools nerd Dylan is a bad boy who always gets in trouble and is the schools badass When...
205 0 20
"I can make any girl fall in love with me " "let's make a bet then how about her, You have four weeks to get her madly in love with you and to hookup...