Truth Or Dare.

By KillarRoses

A Truth or dare can change your life upside down . Do you believe it? you got to believe it because Lexi Clar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 3

3.1K 65 17
By KillarRoses

Both ladies looked at me with a satisfied smile on their faces, as if they were impressed with their artwork.

I looked down and felt really uncomfortable with a white spaghetti strap-dress on. I couldn't help but fidget.

I had never worn this type of dress before in my life! As I mentioned, I had been living with my father for fourteen years. I only wore dress up clothes for special occasions. The dress that I was wearing now made me feel exposed and insecure.

“Girl, honestly speaking, you look gorgeous. But can you stop fidgeting?" The lady with short wavy, chocolate brown hair said, clearly annoyed.

I stammered, “How can I not? All my life I’ve been wearing T-shirts and jeans then suddenly you force me to wear this type of dress. It makes me feel so naked and I feel so uncomfortable!” I shifted my position again and complained, “And why in the Hell am I wearing this?”

“Mind your language young lady!” The other woman scolded softly, who was slightly taller than the previous one.

She walked towards me, grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face the full-length mirror. “Look at you girl! You look so stunning! You have an amazing figure! There are thousands of people out there dying to have what you have! Why would you want to cover it up with those big baggy T-shirts?” She frowned.

“Hey, it’s my body I can do whatever I want, okay?” I snapped at her. “And why am I wearing this?” I hated having to ask the same question twice.

“Sorry sweetheart, it’s an order from our head, we do not know anything about it. We just have to do what he tells us. Since you are going to meet our head soon; you will find out the reason eventually.” She said sheepishly.

“Who is-“I was cut off by the telephone ringing.

Ring.. Ring..

The lady with short wavy hair went to pick up the phone. After a short moment of silence, she replied “Yes Sir she is ready, we will bring her right now.” Then, abruptly she hung up the phone.

She ran to a small room and brought back five inch heels.

“No way,” I moaned and moved away from her before she said anything.

“You've got to,” She demanded.

“I can’t! I've never worn that sort of thing before in my life, and I’m not going to start now!” I cried desperately, hoping that I wouldn’t have to wear the evil looking pair of heels. Well, they weren’t evil at all; in fact they were beautiful and simple. They were ankle strap heels; but the heel was so long and thin! They looked so fragile and I was afraid it might break anytime, if I was not careful enough.

“Do you want us to take action again?” She asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

“No!” I partially yelled at her. I hated that! The pain at the back of my head wasn’t fading at all.

“Be a good girl and follow us then, it’s only a five minute walk. I’m sure you can handle it,” She smiled warmly.

I moaned again and surrendered, “Fine”.

*

She lied.

It was more than five minutes! I had hobbled along, tripping about ten times because of the god damn heels! I was suffering from foot pain and I was wobbling from side to side.

People said that high heels are supposed to make you look sexy, elegant and classy but they were wrong. They made me look like a total idiot and were torturing my feet! I complained thousands of time and even begged them to give me a break but the all I got was pulling and pulling and pulling. I wished I could faint right there instead of being dragged along, feeling like a prisoner.

Finally, after twenty minutes or so, I finally managed to reach the destination alive. I was facing an old wooden door that was two or three times taller than me. Should I open it or run away? I glanced over my shoulder; the two women had on fierce looks. I sighed. Maybe this is my miserable destiny; I could never run away from it. I should be really glad that I’m still alive after the stupid high heels tortured me for the whole twenty-minute walk.

I pushed the huge door with immense force, not caring about my image any more. A handsome middle aged man was sitting on a leather business chair with a cigarette in his mouth. He looked like an older version of Matt. He raised his head as he heard me entering.

Immediately, a warm smile was plastered on his handsome face.

“I assume you are Lexi Clarke? ‘’ He asked. Even his voice was similar to Matt’s.

“Yes, I am and I assume that you are Matt Walker's father?” I put on a fake smile and walked quickly towards the office chair, which was right in front deck and asked harshly, “Can I sit here? ‘Cause I’m in serious pain, due to the stupid high heels your friends forced me to wear.”

I heard two loud gulps right behind me. Haha! They deserved it! Who asked them to force me to wear these stupid things?

“Oh I’m so sorry, I shall ask them to change them to a pair of flat shoes for you,” He glared at them and ordered, “What are you waiting there for?” The two ladies stood there frozen for a second and stuttered, “Sorry sir, we will be right back”. They left the room as fast as they could.

“I’m really sorry Lexi for causing you such a trouble, and yes I am Matt Walker's father,” He held out his hand for me to shake. His hand was big and warm, but too warm for me.

I shook his hand lightly and asked straight to the point, “and may I know why I am here?”

“I thought Jason and Alex had informed you that you are to be engaged to my son?’’ he asked whilst raising one of his eyebrows.

“Yes, but I don’t understand why. Why am I wearing this dress? And why was I kidnapped and taken to this strange place? And why…”

“One by one darling, we have all the time in the world.” He said politely, cutting me off.

“No we don’t.” I snapped at him. I wished that I could go home and wake up the next day as if nothing had happened. But that was just a dream, and this was reality.

He ignored my snapping and continued to ask, “So which question do you want me to answer first?”

“Why am I engaged to Matt?” I asked.

“Simple, because you kissed him,” he stated.

“What do you mean? Are you kidding me? Just because I kissed him doesn’t mean I have to get engaged to him.” I scoffed.

“Ah well. This is our family tradition. Whoever Matt gives his first kiss to, will be his wife.” He explained as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Did he get confused?  Kiss? Or sex? Am I in 21st century or the 15th century?

This is wrong! So wrong!

“He didn’t give me his first kiss. I ‘stole’ it!” I rebutted back. Why was I childishly arguing?

“It’s the same. Whoever kisses him first, will become his wife.” He said coldly and leaned back against his chair.

“What if I refuse?” I scowled. There was no way I going to marry someone who I didn’t even know or like.

“You can’t refuse. If you do refuse to marry my son, then you will have to pay ten billion dollars for not following our tradition.”

Ten billion dollars!? Did they do this on purpose? Was it a set up? This is insane! My father would kill me if I refused, he definitely wouldn’t be able to afford to pay that much.

Think of something Lexi! Think! “What if you’re lying to me? Is there proof?”I looked at him, saying the only thing on my mind.

He opened his drawer and took out a very old piece of paper. God save me please. This was no good. “Here you go”, he shifted the paper towards me and grinned evilly.

I took a quick glance at it then I read it more carefully, suddenly knowing that I couldn't get out of this one. The document looked official, like a lawyer’s contract. There were no loopholes. It clearly stated the tradition ‘To whom it may concern. The degree formed in the year 1769 states that any woman who is given a kiss from the heir to the throne of this country shall be his lawfully wedded bride. If the woman refuses, they must pay $10 billion.’ I guess that that was why it was so big, because no one could afford to pay it. I read it over, several times; finally looking up at Matt's fathers who, from his facial expression, knew that he had won. I groaned and finally admitted defeat.

“Fine, you win,” I said reluctantly. After all I didn’t want my father to die of a heart attack.

“Good. As for the other questions, you are wearing this dress  because we are going to hold the wedding later. So I hope that you are fully prepared…”

FULLY PREPARED?

IS HE FREAKING KIDDING ME?? TODAY?

Remember to vote and comment (;

Love ya, xoxo. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 649 32
Lexi Jones lives a normal life, that is until two pink lines appear on the plastic pregnancy test. She's 16 is she ready to be a mother. Join lexi on...
6.7M 225K 48
Lexi is finishing up high school and needs extra money for the trip of her dreams and what better job is there than babysitting? What happens when sh...
3.1K 24 21
Ash Cage the cocky new kid to Bainsbridge Secondary College Brooke Sharp the normal every day teenager who hates Ash's guts. What happens when these...
127 4 16
Dare Night was something everyone talked about, but never knew if it was true. A myth, if you will. But when Reese gets chosen to play, it becomes to...