Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(24) "Can't Lose You"
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(8) "The Search"

1.2K 59 7
By Explosionss

 That same night, Brad came home looking for Alexis. "Where is she?!" he asked his mother while searching every room and hiding place inside the house. "Calm down Brad , she went home" Mrs. Simpson replied while following his son's footsteps everywhere he goes.

 "Please tell her she has no right to be in this house ever again. Because if she ever shows up, I'm gonna kill her" Brad replied as he faced his now worried mother. "Why? What happened?" she asked.

 "Tris .. Tris was brought to an asylum .. a psych ward of some sort"

 "What?"

 "The trauma got to him and I guess finding out about Alexis's pregnancy became the last straw before his mind slipped. It's clear that he hates me because his parents doesn't want me to know where he's staying at. This is all her fault"

 "Is it?"

 "What do you mean Mum?"

 "You're the one who wants to keep it a secret remember?"

 "Oh my God you still don't understand. This is exactly the reason why I don't wanna tell him!" Brad is getting really frustrated with everything, this is one of his biggest fears and to see it actually happening right before his eyes is too painful and frustrating.

 The curly haired lad then ran upstairs and locked himself up in his room. Brad got on to his computer and searched for the nearest hospitals and asylums in the area, wanting to find his best friend. But as he's reading each name, it only makes things harder. He doesn't know where to start, the only thing he knows right is he has to find Tris and make sure that he explains his side very well.

 "Where are you Tris?" he asked and then sighed, wishing things turned out differently.

---

 Tris wasn't able to sleep properly and so he opted to wait for the sunrise. His mind is crowded with different thoughts, from Alexis's pregnancy to his current roommate.

 "How was he able to do that?" he asked himself, pertaining to the fact that Brad was able to keep a secret that big from him. The blonde haired lad is now wondering how can he and Brad continue what they have if his best friend will have his own family?. Tris is not one to ruin a family, nor is he one to have an affair with a person who has that kind of commitment.  What's gonna happen to them?. The young lad is thinking too much that he hadn't noticed that Luke woke up and started staring at him.

 "Hey!" Luke yelled , that's the only time Tris was able to snap back to reality. Tristan saw that his gorgeous roommate is now sitting as well, naked under his sheets. Tris figured it out by seeing a bit of his skin under the blanket that is covering his crotch area.

 "What?" the blonde haired lad asked the other.

 "You zoned out"

 "What? I did?" Tris asked. Luke sat properly and completely removed the blanket that is covering his semi-hard manhood.

 "Woah ... put on some clothes please" Tris uttered and then looked away. If there's one person that he doesn't trust more than Brad is himself. His hormones are acting very strange these past few weeks and the last thing he wants right now is a Teen Psych Ward fling with a fellow guy roommate.

  "I will ! Chill .. I've always been like this even before you're here .. and we're both straight os no need to feel uncomfortable" the other blonde haired lad replied. Luke stood up and then turned around, letting Tris see a view of his perfectly round bubble butt. Tristan felt uncomfortable, but to his surprise  ... this distracted him from his racing thoughts.

 "How's your first night?" Luke asked as he started putting on his clothes, covering the toned body he just showed Tris a couple of minutes before.

 "It was fine"

 "Are you sure? Am I snoring? Cause I tend to snore very loud"

 "No you're not" Tris replied and then smiled at him. Luke just winked and then put on his shirt. "What if he knows?" Tris thought to himself. Just by judging upon his looks, Tris knows he is intelligent. What if ... what if Luke knows he's not straight?.

 "Do you wanna get breakfast?" Luke asked and Tris just nodded.

 "Okay. Change your clothes then we'll head out" he then answered. Tristan did forgot to change his clothes, he's still wearing the ones from yesterday's arrival.

 "You won't look away?" Tris asked after seeing Luke's eyes still glued on him. "Oh sorry" he then replied and went inside the comfort room. The young Evans quickly changed his clothes and as soon as he's done, the reality of what's been taking place in his life started taking toll on him. Within a span of three weeks he almost died, watched the curly haired Brad almost die, made out with Brad, got a hand job from Brad, realized  that his mental illness is back and found out that Brad is gonna be a father soon ... who wouldn't go crazy after knowing all of that?.

 "You can come out now" Tris told Luke and so he did. The two got out of their room and started walking around, with Luke wanting to give Tristan a mini tour of the place before the breakfast bell start ringing.

 "Is there anything interesting in this place?" Tris asked Luke after seeing a lady actually putting her shoe inside her mouth.

 "There's a lot of interesting people in here. That's shoe-eater Sheila"

 "You call her that?

  "Everyone else does ... that Sam , he's a Schizo" Luke said and then went on to tell a story of how that guy got into an asylum and thought that President Obama is his roommate and is out to kill him. "Wait? Isn't he a little old for this place? And Sheila too, she's like 35" Tris replied.

 "He is a little too old for this. That's because half of the adults are here. A section of their ward is under renovation" Luke answered and then smiled at Tristan.

  "So if she's Shoe-eater Sheila and that Sam Schizo ... who are you?" Tris then asked his roommate just as they sat on one of the benches in the lobby.

 "Lover boy Luke"

 Tris thought it was a joke and so he started laughing, he only stopped when he realized that it's not a joke and that Luke is serious about it.

 "You're kidding right?" Tris asked.

 "No"

 "Oh sorry .. Is that a name you use to get girls here?"

 "Yes .. they call me that because I always try my best to love everyone .. girls ..." Luke answered and then whispered " ... guys".

 That's when it dawned to Tris, Luke's not straight.

 "I thought you're straight?"

 "I was .. until screwed me over. About what I said this morning .. I was just kidding" he replied with his sudden deep voice. The bell then started ringing, signalling everyone to go get their breakfast.

 "What happened to her?" Tris then asked but Luke ignored him, instead he just stood up and walked as fast as he could. "So that is his issue" the blonde haired lad thought to himself as he got up as well. He needs to know more about Luke, he needs to know what happened and why he's like this.

---

 "Are you serious? Are we seriously gonna stalk them?" James asked Brad while the two are inside the curly haired lad's car which is just a feet away from Tristan's house. "We're not gonna stalk them, we just need to find out where they took Tristan" Brad replied while keeping his eyes glued at their front door.

 Suddenly it opened and Mrs. Evans came into his view. A few moments after, the garage door went up and the family car was driven out by his father. She got on to it and they both left. Brad started his car and followed them.

 "Brad .. you know this is dangerous right? and kind of creepy to be honest"

 "I just need to find where they brought him, that's all"

 Brad cautiously followed Tristan's parents as they drove around town, only to lose them in a sudden traffic flow because of the evening rush hour.

 "Can you see them?" he asked James.

 "No"

 "Shit" Brad replied and then started honking furiously at the car right in front of him. He can't lose them ... he has to see Tristan. After a few minutes of searching, he realized that he lost them.

 "I'll try to find out where he is" James uttered, probably feeling a little too sorry for Brad.

 "You would do that?" Brad asked and James nodded.

 "Thank you. Thank you very much"

--

that's it for this chapter guys? what do you think? please vote and comment :D

 Sorry if it's a little boring, I had planned all the good bits on the coming chapter .. this is sort of a filler or a bridge .

what do you think? do you like Tristan's budding friendship with Luke? How long will it take for Brad to find out where Tris is? stay tuned, Brett and Danny returns on the next chapter ;) along with Tricia and Alexis.

 I also updated 'Storm' :) https://www.wattpad.com/173805195-storm-tristan-evans-a-u-1-0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 561 31
Sequel to 'DECEPTION' Evelyn and Brad's relationship ended so suddenly by the mistake made by Brad. What happens when they meet again and Brad finds...
45.5K 1.5K 12
When two delayed passengers find themselves stuck with each other for over four hours, they find out more than they expected and arrive in London wit...
399K 6K 199
1K 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.