What If I

By mtrain_bae

Meghan was a shy girl till she met Charlie. She didn't know he was the one yet. She achieved everything with... More

A/N
chapter one~ prolouge
chapter two~ The new guy
chapter three~ Marvin gaye
chapter four~ I have to go
chapter five~The surprise for charlie
chapter six~ The crash
chapter seven~Death chose life
chapter eight~ Kidnapped/Tour
chapter nine~ The concert
chapter ten~ Highway
chapter eleven~ I dont know if i can forgive you
chapter twelve~Back on business
chapter thirteen~ Hollywood adventures
chapter 14~ the interview
fifteen~ THANKYOU
chapter sixteen~ big news
chapter seventeen~ the video
chapter eighteen~I really love you
chapter nineteen~ a texted mistake
chapter twenty~broken apart
chapter twenty one~ "did that just happen?"
chapter twenty two~ love hate sadness
chapter twenty three~ kiss me like never before
Twenty four~ authors note
chapter twenty five~ tradgedy
chapter twenty six~ ruined again
chapter twenty seven~ hemorrhage
chapter twenty eight~ surgery
chapter twenty nine~ fireworks
chapter thirty~ honeymoon gone wrong?
chapter thirty one~ why does this always happen
Thirty two~ A/N
chapter thirty three~ chased/all of it happens again
thirty four~ Must read
chapter thirty five~ together officially
chapter thirty seven~ you broke your promise, again
Chapter thirty eight~ I cant leave you!
Chapter thirty nine~ thankyou part 2
Chapter forty~ the end
A/N~ big news
Question you must answer
Chapter one- "I'll be home again."
Chapter two- Am I not happy?
Chapter three- Better When I'm Dancin
Chapter four- Sydney's first birthday
Chapter five- his name was charlie
Chapter six- And, am I-
Chapter seven~ it's like torture
Chapter eight~ I have to get better
Chapter nine~ I had to do it
Question
chapter ten~ look at me
Facts
Chapter eleven teaser
Chapter eleven~ you just imagined
Great news
Charlie!
Chapter twelve~ Christmas
Im sorry
Chapter thirteen~ start over
MUST READ RIGHT NOW
Bonus Chapter: Chapter 14

chapter thrity six~ i wont brake my promise

151 9 1
By mtrain_bae

Charlie's POV
It had been two weeks since Meghan and I got married. I still thought we were just a couple. This whole thing with her just seems like- seems like a dream. We were still happy we got married but we stayed quiet.
"What are you thinking about doing?" I head a voice say.
It was Mikaela. I jumped since I thought I was alone.
"Kelli and I are going to do some weekly-errands."
"Um, I'm just going to chill here." I replied.
"Cool. We'll be back in about two hours. We have a lot to do. Stay safe." Mikaela said before heading out the door. She winked at the last part.
I sat and watched tv for about ten minutes.
Then I decided to go in Meghan's room and just talk to her. I'm bored anyway. I headed up the stairs and opened the door to her room. It was completely dark inside. I flipped the light switch on and it revealed her room.
"Hey babe." I said.
I noticed something different about Meghan. I looked at her. Instead of blonde hair, black hair. I saw some hair-dying equipment in the corner.
"Oh hi. I didn't see you there." Meghan said with a giggle.
I saw her wiping off her face what seemed to be black makeup. It was unusual. She did this often now. I think about what she might be doing behind my back. I closed the door behind me and sat down next to her.
"Kelli and Mikaela left. It's just you and me." I mumbled.
I saw her shuffle to the corner. She picked up all the equipment and shoved it in a duffle bag. We talked as she cleaned her room of black things and strange things and shoved them into her strangely large duffle bag.
Meghan's POV
why am I even doing this? He's probably figured it out by now. I don't feel like a person. Duh. I didn't want to hide it from him. I wanted to tell him at the right time. We talked for about ten minutes. He lifted my chin and mumbled something I couldn't hear. I wanted to kiss him passionately. I wanted to let all my bad emotions go. I pulled his lips onto mine. I kissed him passionately. It felt better than I have felt the past week. He pushed me up against the wall and our kisses intensified. I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my neck a bit. I dig my nails into his back a little. I unbuttoned his shirt. I felt his bare chest. I pulled away and sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
He let me down from his grasp.
"Charlie- I have to tell you something."
"You can tell me anything Meg." He replied, pulling my hair out of my face.
"I- I just don't feel like a person."
That sounded awkward. Charlie seemed like he wasn't shocked. He's been through this himself. I think he knows what he's doing.
"I understand Meghan," Charlie replied. "I know what you feel. I just don't know why you feel like that."
"I don't know why. I know I should be happy since we just got married. I've just felt like that since it happened." I said.
"Maybe your just, worried how this is all going to turn out."
He was exactly right. I couldn't correct what he just said. I was, concerned. I didn't want him to leave me. It's risked since he went back (including me) to the music world, so he might leave for tour.
"Charlie, I'm scared you'll leave," I said, sniffling.
"Meghan, I'll never leave you. Never." Charlie replied.
"No, Charlie. Your going to brake that promise someday." I cried.
"No I won't. Meghan, if I leave you, don't expect to talk to me, cause I would've broke my promise." Charlie replied.
"I love you Charlie." I said.
He kissed me passionately again. I kicked the door closed with my foot.
----------------------------
Hey guys!
New chapter here! Hope ya'll liked it. So btw, I will be ending this story in about three to four chapters. I planned to stop at forty. So again, thankyou all for two thousand reads! I'm very thankful. Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 247 30
Zoey Zuki has a wife. And a girlfriend. How long can he keep the two from finding out about each other and ending his fun? What made him decide to be...
4.6K 149 9
What happens when you find yourself face-to-face with the person you're in love with, five years since you cut them off? Shourtney fluff, 5-years-pos...
17.7K 169 15
Ever since Meggy found out her boyfriend cheated on her, she isolated herself from everyone she knew and loved. November 2nd, 2021
38.2K 870 29
After a horrible school fight, Hayley and Taylor are forced to bond with eachother so they won't cause any more trouble in school. Not that they mind...