That Day I Said I Like You [G...

By aibycuh

Seulgi and Jinyoung are like cats and dogs. They fight over anything especially with food. There will never b... More

Author's Note
One
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN

TWO

975 43 16
By aibycuh

Been busy with exams and organization stuff :(
___________________

Seulgi's POV

Jinyoung put down a large bowl of Bibimbap Patbingsu in the middle of the table.

[Patbingsu - Shaved flavored ice. And it's not literally bibimbap but they designed it like a bibimbap]

He brought me to a desert cafe instead of going to Monsta X guirella concert.

He sat down on the chair across the table then handed me a spoon. "Ja!"

But I didn't take the spoon.

He sighed. "Kang Seulgi.. c'mon." and he got my hand from my lap and forced me to hold the spoon.

I felt an electric current flowed towards my heart.

Haist!!! Jinjja!!! STOP IT!!! I DON'T LIKE HIM! I DON'T LIKE HIM!!!

My mind is screaming yet I can't move my body.

"Oh c'mon! Are you still upset that you lost another bet with me?"

Look at that teasing facial expression. Who would like someone like him? Is he even serious in life?

"Haha." He laughed sarcastically. "I'm really good in bets. You should have known by now."

Huh! Hear that? So full of himself. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Who would like an airhead guy like him?

"I really bought this patbingsu especially for you because I know you are upset and sweets will make you feel better. Ja! Let's eat!"

And he started mixing it, smiling.

Heol. He bought it for me? He looks like he is the one who's too excited to eat it.

"Ya. Kang Seulgi."

I dunno. But he has this certain intonation as he calls my name that makes me cringe or something. I don't understand.

I DON'T LIKE IT. YES. I DON'T LIKE IT.

"Why are you not moving? Eat! C'mon! Don't be shy.." and he chuckled. "Ah! Are you upset because I didn't let you watch Monsta X?"

I didn't answer him. I looked away. I can't take looking at him anymore.

"Ahh.." as if realizing something. "So you are really upset that we didn't go to see Monsta X, huh."

Of course not. Why would I? I don't even know anyone from them.

"Nugu? (Who?) Malhaebwa.. nugu? (Tell me.. who?)"

What nugu are you talking about?! Haist!

He suddenly put down his spoon. Though I wasn't looking, I saw it in my peripheral vision.

"Geurae.. (okay..)" he sounded disappointed. Or was he not?

He stood up.

"Kaja." He said and he just walked towards the cafe door without even waiting for me or looking back.

What's up with this guy?! Who would like a rude guy like him?

And so we are here with the Monsta X guys. We arrived a while ago midway their guirella concert.

In all fairness, they are good. They are great if I may rephrase it.

But they are different with GOT7. Both teams have their own color.

One thing is the same with both teams. They are both crazy and noisy.

We were invited in their after party. Unlike GOT7 who celebrated in a restaurant, they celebrated in their apartment. Four of their members are living together so they used that apartment for the celebration.

If Jaebum oppa just chose to have the celebration in their house, we shouldn't have suffered from sasaeng fans. Anyway, that was the past.

"Jinyoung!" called a tall guy with small eyes and firm bisceps.

Jinyoung was staying still sitting beside me in a corner since the others are busy talking and playing video games.

What a cool celebration! They are playing video games!

And that's with Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson and Youngjae.

If this guy beside me is not sulking, I would have joined them already. I'm really good at video games. If I didn't major in music and if I were a guy, I would have been a pro-gamer. Hehe. Why is this guy sulking, by the way?

Jinyoung stood up lazily. "Shownu hyung.."

I stood up as well. It's rude if I didn't and I have to greet and congratulate them, too.

They hugged the brotherly way. Maybe he was the one they are talking about. The supposed to be member of GOT7 but studied in different school.

"I can't believe it. Jaebum and Yoo Ae end up dating." He said in bewildered tone but with no facial expression.

Jinyoung just smiled weakly and gave him a short reply. "Yeah hyung. They did. Eventually."

"Woah! In elementary, I only remembered them fighting though.." still with no emotions.

"Are you a robot?"

They both turned and looked at me.

Omo! Did I just say it aloud? Covering my mouth with my hands.

The guy named Shownu smiled. "I hear that a lot."

"So you know how to smile.." I said nodding. "So you're not a robot.." convincing myself with my new discovery. He is a humanoid.

Shownu laughed. "I am not a robot. I'm Shownu. Jinyoung's hyung. Jaebum's and Yoo Ae's sunbae in elementary school. And you are?" Offering his hand for a handshake.

"I am Seulgi---"

"She's my girlfriend." Jinyoung suddenly interrupted taking Shownu's the humanoid's hand.

Ugh! Why is he telling everyone that?!

"He he he." I pushed Jinyoung. "I am Yoo Ae's bestfriend. Kang Seul Gi." I took his hand for a handshake. "Nice meeting you." I said smiling.

"Ehem!!!" Jinyoung coughed.

"Kwenchanha? (Are you okay?)" Shownu the humanoid asked him. Concerned tone but robot face.

"Something stuck on my throat." He reasoned out. I know right? That cough was forced. "But hyung.." He suddenly put his arm around my shoulders. "My girl's really hungry already.. she's been complaining to me since a while ago. Aren't the foods coming yet? I can't let my girl starve."

It felt awkward. Jinyoung introducing me as his girl to his friend.

Buffer..

Buffer..

Buffer..

But wait!

Did he just tell him that I was complaining because I am really hungry?

Huh!

"OUCH!" Jinyoung screamed in pain.

That was instinct. I didn't mean it. I was pissed off so my elbow automatically hit his stomach.

"Oooh~ that was painful!" A blonde curly haired guy, who is a member of Monsta X, commented as he walked towards Shownu. He looked amused.

My attention is back to Jinyoung. He was grimacing in pain and squatting on the floor with his arms guarding his abdomen.

Looking at him in pain made me guilty. My body automatically ran and sat towards him. "Mianhae.. jinjja mianhae.." (Sorry.. really sorry..)

He faced me and said in a calm tone. "Shit Seulgi. You really love that much, do you?"

Electric waves. There they go again.

I composed myself. "Ya! Who said I am hungry?!" This kid really needs some scolding, you know. "And who is complaining? Me?! Huh!"

I put my forefinger on his forehead pushing it many times as I speak. "Look, Park Jinyoung. It is 'you' who was sulking a while ago and it is 'you' who left the cafe without even waiting for to come out." Then I realized something.. "Wait." I crossed my arms. "Don't tell me the reason you are sulking is because you are hungry?"

He didn't say a thing. He just sat there in squatting position, same as I, staring at me with blankly like waiting for me to finish talking.

"Was it me who told you to get out of the cafe without even eating a spoon of patbingsu? I never told you to leave."

Still, there is no reaction.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Jinjja Park Jin Young!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Woah! So this is how they fight?"
That curly blonde guy.

"Ani. I think that's how they show their love to each other." Answered the guy who has brown colored hair with cute dimples.

The guy beside him who also have firmed muscles like Shownu but doesn't look like a humanoid nodded.

"Woah! Kyeopji!" And interrupted the guy with red hair and no eyes, using an aegyo voice.

Yes. I know that curly blonde haired guy and Shownu were watching us earlier but I didn't know all of them are. What's weirder is these two guys, one brown blonde who has full lips and a brown black haired guy who I know was their maknae as I observed earlier, were squatting on the floor around a meter away next to us completely focused on the scene.

Then joined Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom sitting on the table watching us. Where's Jackson?

"Hi!!! I'm Minhyuk!" A blonde curly haired guy suddenly butt in. He sat on the floor between us. He looks cheerful and friendly. "Forgive me for butting in, but can I help you resolve this?"

"Ya! Minhyuk!" Shownu called him telling him to stop what he is trying to do.

He smiled like telling his hyung he knows what he is doing.

"Jackson. Hand me the props!"

Then there goes Jackson walking out from the bedroom with toy microphones on his hand and a bag full of.. What's are those? Toys?

Then suddenly, Minhyuk stood up and Jackson joined him. They both turned and spread their arms. "Welcome to the Minhyuk.." said Minhyuk.

"And Jackson." He added.

"Everyday Valentines Day Show!"

And everyone clapped their hands and hauling at the same time. Well, except for the two guys who are still squatting on the floor looking at us.

And what Minhyuk and Jackson Valentines Day Everyday show is this?

Aigoo!

Gawd. I didn't know Monsta X members are weirder than Got7. Tsk tsk.

________________

Monsta X cameo! Hihi.
I haven't revealed some of their names yet since they weren't introduced to Seulgi yet but try guessing who I am talking about. Km

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2K 19
Requested 💙 Female Reader Imagines with Seulgi from Red Velvet! Requests are always open! Feel free to send any in that you have! I don't write smu...
442K 3.5K 13
Irene X female reader ft. Seulgi Issue:you'll need holy water after reading Your relationship with Irene has blossomed into something quite... uniq...
13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...
19.6K 627 14
Wendy has always had a crush on Bae Irene. She and Irene have been doing things that couples do, like hold hands, hugs, etc. She was very confused ab...