Leather, Plaid, and Bad Roman...

By FirstLove_Stories18

"When did you become such a romantic?" "As soon as you came into my life." *** Elektra has grown up around mo... More

The Journey Ahead
The Road Ahead
Wrong Address
First Day: Check!
Wrong Address Guy
Sparkly Purple Vampire
Wear These In
Too Drunk to Think
Think About It
Sleepless In Sturgis
Falling on the Streets of Sturgis
Family History
Safe
Ticking Timebomb
Something After
Trust
Gone
Open Arms
Go Out
Thinking Of Her
You're Not Really Here
Forgiven
Give My All
Late Night Call
Constance
Tease
Vegan Syrup
Visit
You do?
Voice Like A Lullaby
Journey
Rehearsal
BrideZilla?
The Day
From Beautiful to Scary
Reality
My Rock
The Rock
Try? (Warning! Sexual Content)
Dress Hunting
This Is My Dress
To Continue
Mothers Love
Having a Baby!
Healthy Baby.
You're going to be an Uncle and You're going to be a Grandma!
Shopping for the Future
Eating For Three?!?
Harley and Johnathan
Planing for the Future
A House Is A Home, Not a Apartment
Jared and Elektra Leto
Labor
My Loves
Happy Birthday
Family (End)
Update!

Forever

902 48 0
By FirstLove_Stories18

We got Ryder to the hospital without everyone knowing but Riley was very worried and although she understood the situation, I knew she wasn't happy with Elektra but especially me.
"You didn't have to bludgeon his face!" Riley said as we road in the car to the hospital.
"I'm sorry I couldn't control myself better. I'm not sorry for stopping what was about to happen Riley." I said looking her in the eyes.
All she did was look away from me and after that we didn't say much. None of us did.
Once Ryder was checked into a room which had to have been two and a half hours later, Elektra said goodbye to John and told him to tell Riley how sorry she was since Riley was with Ryder.
"She knows that what happened is what needed to happen. I think it would be different if it wasn't our wedding night however." He said to her with a small smile.
Ell, nodded and took a step back. We said out final goodbyes and then made our way out of the hospital to my motorcycle.
She held onto me tightly, her head resting on my shoulder.
When we got to my place, she got off the motorcycle and walked towards the front door with saying a word.
***
"Why did he have to ruin everyone's night?" Elektra asked as we lay in bed together in the pitch dark.
"He was drunk." I said rubbing the skin of her forearm with my thumb.
She nodded kissed my older hand that was linked with hers.
"I love you Jared." She said quietly to me.
"I love you more than words can ever say, Elektra." I said before kissing her forehead.
We fell asleep in each other's arms knowing that no matter what happened for here on out, we would be there for each other forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.6K 151
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ Please be aware that there are mentions of murder, abuse, torture, rape. Read at your own risk! Contents suitable for +18 very ma...
1M 32.6K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
828K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
67.1K 2.2K 34
After fifteen years away, Dakota Knight has returned to her hometown on a mission, to face her past. She has run away from her trauma, but it's alway...