Nathan & Pruebster

By yeastinfection

When Demi Lovato finds her self with a crusty hole that reeks of sour dough and a baby with a huge penis situ... More

The birth of Nathan
Sandra the slutty mermaid
Hello Nathan im Pruebster
It turned into a Taylor Swift song soz
A passionate sex scene
True love
Its child birth time
White flesh
1 hour earlier
Dedication and credits and all that bullshit.

WHY THE FUCK IS MY BABY DROWNING IM SO CONFUSED

24 1 0
By yeastinfection

After leaving the hospital with her black little baby Pruebster realizes her baby is dying and she says "oh shit my baby is dying" so she inspects the struggling child to try and diagnose why the fuck this little shit keeps trying to die and she realizes it is a human and cant breathe under the water and she says "oh fuck this baby is a human baby and it cant breathe under the fucking water"so she quickly swims to the top of the water and takes Reanna to the air and she realizes her baby is dead and she says " fuck my 7 minuet old baby is dead i don't think im a good parent "and then she fucking neck chops the fucking newborn child in the back of the neck and it gasps for air and starts breathing in the oxygen and Pruebster says to herself "lol".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 43.1K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
122K 3.6K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
887K 48.2K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.8M 245K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...