ABC Sex [Narry/Nouis book 1]

Oleh pantiesplease

-I have an obsession with boys in panties- [ideacredit; @explorenarry] Lebih Banyak

A - asexual
B - Bad Intentions
C - Casual Sex
D - Dick
E - Exciting
F - Friends
G - Gemma
H - Harry
J - Jealous
K - Kindness
L - Liking
M - Marriage
N - Nonsense
O - Okay
P - Pft
Q - Queen
R - Ridiculous
S - Small Things
T - Touch
U - Uni
V - Victorious
W - W I L D
X - XXX
Y - You
Z - Zillion (not editied)
Characters Ask: Answers
Mr. & Mr. Storan

I - Intense

11.4K 527 509
Oleh pantiesplease

February 14th 2016

Niall sat in his teachers chair as he waited for the man to finish shutting the door and closing the blinds.

"You know Niall," Mr. Styles began making his way back to the blonde, "I always catch you looking at me." He whispered as leaned over Niall's body from behind the chair.

"I see the lust in your eyes as little fantasies play out in your mind about us two." Mr. Styles practically moaned as he turned Niall around to face him.

"I-I um." Niall was trying to say something, but his mouth was too dry and his body heat was getting the best of him. "I don't."

"You do." Harry said from his kneeling position in front of the boy. "It's okay, because I do the same."

The older man rested his oversized hands on the pale boy's legs. "You drive me so fucking crazy." Harry whimpered, rubbing his hands up and down Niall's smooth thighs.

"Mr. Styles." Niall sighed contently at Harry's actions. "I don't think we should be doing this." The blonde put his hands over his art teacher's as they traveled further up his dress.

"Please," Mr. Styles begged as his hands inched closer to Niall's crotch, "don't stop me."

"I won't." Niall gasped lightly as Mr. Styles' fingers rubbed his dick through his lace panties.

"Fuck." The art teacher breathed out as lifted Niall's dress completely to get a better view.

"You look so good." He moaned as he kissed Niall's boner. "I want to taste you."

"Mr. Styles-" Niall began, but got cut off.

"Call me daddy today baby." Harry said as he trailed kisses up and down Niall's thighs.

"Daddy." Niall tested as watched his art teacher feel his body. "What are you gonna do to me?" He asked looking at Harry with big, blue lust blown eyes.

"I'm gonna wreck you princess." Harry growled as he picked Niall up out of the chair and laid him on the floor.

"This is wrong." Niall said shaking his head, but making no attempt to stop Harry.

"This is right." Mr. Styles replied back taking off his shirt. "If you want me to stop, just say it."

Niall was starring at his art teacher's chest. It was like a work of art itself. All the tattoos, all the muscles, all the tan skin.

The blonde sat up as his breathing increased.

He ran his hands along Harry's upper body, taking in every curve there was. "I never want you to stop. Not until you have me a begging mess." Niall whispered.

Harry helped Niall take off his dress and the art teacher stripped into his boxers.

"Sit on my lap baby." Harry groaned as his dick grew harder watching Niall set his cute, pantie clothed ass on his bulge.

"I'm going to kiss you now." Mr. Styles whispered as he pulled Niall closer.

"Please do daddy." Niall whined as their faces inched closer together.

Once their lips connected both males moaned into the kiss.

Harry's hands went straight to the blonde's waist as he grinding against his student.

"Fuck baby." He moaned as the friction increased. "Take of your panties for daddy."

Niall listened as slowly slid his panties down his pale, thin legs.

Harry laid the younger boy down again and started kissing down his chest.

The blonde boy's breathing was increasing and his body was shaking with anticipation.

"I'm gonna have you on cloud 9 baby." The art teacher whispered against the blonde's dick.

Niall grabbed his teacher's face and pulled it towards his.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, tears in his eyes. "I can't do this."

The blonde boy quickly got up and put his clothes back on.

"Niall please. Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable?" Mr. Styles quickly asked standing up. "I didn't mean to pressure you, I'm so sorry."

"This was a mistake Mr. Styles." Niall said through clenched teeth. "We should act like this never happened."

Niall quickly walked to the door and swung it open only to find Louis on the other side with both his fists clenched.

"So this is why you stayed behind?" He growled. "To fuck around with our art teacher!?"

"Louis, please stop." Niall cried, trying to calm his friend down. "We didn't do anything. I promise."

"Oh, right!" He yelled. "That's why your hair is messy and he's halfway fucking naked."

"Stop before you cause trouble." Niall sobbed even harder. "Louis it was a mistake and I told him that. We just kissed but I couldn't go further."

"You're a sick bastard Styles." Louis said with his jaw tight, walking closer to the art teacher who had his pants back on.

"We're gonna switch classes and I want you to stay as fucking far away from Niall as you possibly can." Louis said, forcefully pushing Harry back.

"You're lucky I care about my friend so I'm not gonna say anything, but this is your only warning." Louis spat before grabbing Niall by the arm and walking out the school building.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Louis yelled again as they reached his car.

"I don't know." Niall sobbed, covering his face with his hands. "I liked him and I wanted him to like me and my lust took over and clouded my vision and, I'm so sorry Louis."

"Damn it Niall." Louis sighed rubbing his face. "Stop crying."

The older boy took his best friend into his arms. "I know you didn't mean bad Niall, but if I were to have been a teacher or parent he could've gotten fired and you would've been known as a horrible person." Louis sighed into Niall's soft, blonde hair.

"I love you Louis." Niall muffled through his cries.

"I love you Niall." Louis replied kissing his forehead.

"Do you think he's gonna hate me?" Niall asked looking up at his friend.

"Nobody could hate you babe." Louis smiled caressing the blonde's cheek.

As the two boys had their moment, Mr. Styles watched them through his class window with tears streaming down his face.

-
-
80 votes and 45 comments for next update.

I'm awful at smut and just writing in general so I'm sorry if the story gets shittier and shittier each chapter. I might just stop writing altogether.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76K 3.7K 50
Niall learns that it's not ideal to get high and have sex with a stranger.
152K 7.3K 24
Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction
2.2M 42K 82
I bit down on my lip to hold back a moan that was eager to escape. I couldn't help it, his lips felt so good wrapped around my throbbing hard cock. I...
55K 659 22
A collection of One Direction based One Shots. Mainly Bromance shots but I can do straight pairings as well. Information on requests inside. Hope you...