The Complication

By haylamc

Most girls would be thrilled at the prospect of having two hot guys liking them on their first day at a new s... More

The Complication ~Authors Note~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~.
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~

Epilogue

506 10 19
By haylamc

Sadie

The police gave up searching after a few weeks. To them, Jay was a lost cause, but to me Jay would never be a lost cause. To me, he was worth fighting for, and that’s what I would do. I will fight for Jay until the end. Because, I knew he’d do the same.

 ~~ If you made it this far you finished! Thank you for taking the time to read this. We are so pleased that we finished the book. It took us forever to write and we are happy that we could finally share it with you all! Hopefully we will be making a sequel which will be mostly about Jay running away but we will still have the other characters too. We hoped you enjoyed The Complication!!~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
4.2M 91.4K 45
When Madison Banks moves to California with her dad after her parents divorce, she's ready for the sun, the waves, and the beach Hotties. Little did...
355 21 11
He's a heartbreaker... But so is she... And maybe the only one who can reform a badboy- is a badgirl... Clarke is a new student at Washington High S...
345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...