Adalada: Perdy Little Cajun Q...

By atherodeogirl16

Adalada is John Perdell's first love, but Brett Coleman has eyes on her too. Who will win her heart: Perdell... More

Bayou Boys and The Cajun Queen
Swim the Pontutrain
To Stand Beside The Sweet Adalada
Hear Her Coming Down the Road
Standing Beside His Sweet Adalada
Make a Redneck Green
Sweet Dixie Flower, Married Belle of the Bayou
A Little Belle is Born

To Marry a Cajun Queen

3 1 0
By atherodeogirl16

Months have flown by it seems and it's finally the day of Adalada and John Perdell's wedding. They're so glad, so excited, so ready to start a new life together as husband and wife. The wedding goes off without a hitch. They say the vows, kiss, exchange rings, and are soon happily wed. They move out to John's little place in the country and he gets a new job. Their life is perfect. It couldn't be any better. Well, that is until two months after they were married, Adalada found out she was pregnant with their first child, a son. He decided to name him Ethan James. They were both excited about this news. Maybe him more than her. She was nervous, scared even. It would be the first child they'd have together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
323K 11.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
473K 16.8K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
583K 15.7K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...