LUCKY? or UNLUCKY?

By blackrabbitsan

How come girls in story have their happy ever after? I'm really jealous about that. Why ? well coz this girl... More

Checklist of Disappointment.
Notes :)
This girl has a lot of crap to take in
The freakin' white limo!
My best friend's foreign visitors..
Where did you even find this Nialler?
Ohhh, look-- it's her HOME ADDRESS.
Whoa! Wait? Did I just saw Nialler said no to food?
That's her!
Wait what did I just say ?!! Ohh deym that!
Great! I'm confuse AND hungry! What a great combination..
That wouldn't be too much of a thrill now won't it?
Awww, Ish wittle Nialler jwealous?
Where's a subtitle when you needed them the most?
What? This is one of the reasons why we're famous!
Don't get it wrong darling, coz you sound great.
Oh yeah! Take this! Carrot Strike ~
That's when it became all crazy..
crappy shit..
I just slapped Harold Edward Styles..
THIS IS THE BEST PANCKAES EVAA~!
Guys, King is my nickname.
READ ME! :)
How's the water Love?
Living with pop stars isn't as much as fun as I thought it would be.
Hi Love! Happy 7th monthsary
Whenever one of us started to panic we all ended up panicking!
Oww. :<
HOLY MOTHER OF POTATOES WHAT DID SHE JUST SAID??!!!
You guys wanna see a neat trick?
Happy Birthday Bradford Bad Boy!
I'm so very sorry ! :<
DADDY!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!
Trouble Times two
He's pretty much alive isn't he?

Oh, Kevin? I just roasted him and fed him to Niall.

36 3 3
By blackrabbitsan

Louis’ POV

It was a dull, dull morning when I decided to go down stairs to grab a snack.

I walked lazily as I went down stairs. I swear I told myself that I won’t go down because, ya know.. I’m too lazy to ..

But alas my tummy growled at me saying

Get you butt at the kitchen and feed me! You lazy oaf!

“Ugghh” I groan internally as my tummy made the horrible noise.

As I reach the familiar cream colored walls of the dining room, I heard a unfamiliar voice.. As I listen carefully the person is humming. As I make my way to the kitchen. I saw a familiar petite girl wearing a three-fourths shirt and short jeans with her hair up in a messy bun.

Oh, it’s King.

She hasn’t notice me because of the black headset that is hung in her head covering her ears. She seems to be enjoying the music she’s listening to coz she was constantly head banging which made her look like a bobble head. Cute isn’t ? :))

“But I'm not a hero, I'm a liar.

I'm not a savior, I'm a vampire.

Sucking the life out of all the friends I've ever known.

We're a train wreck, not winners.

On a soap box preaching down to the sinners.

The saints without a cause, we're not listening, we're not listening, 

We're not listening, we're not listening.”

“Whoaa..” I said under my breath as I tried to process in my head that she could be an awesome singer?!

“OH MY FUCKING GOD LOUIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?” She practically yelps as she turns around to see me sitting in the snack bar with my elbows rested on the cupboard as my palms supports my head

Did I really spook her that much?

“I’m sorry Love, I didn’t mean to spook you or anything.”

Her eyes grew wider as she realizes that I heard her sing. I smirked at her grimace expression.

“Louis Tomlinson!? Do you know it’s taboo for you or any of the guys to hear me sing?!! For that you must die!?" She screams at me and points the knife at my direction which  she is currently holding. Her hostile reaction made me fell on the chair..

What the fuck man!!!!!

 “Wa-what? Waaaiitt~!? I’m too young and sassy to die!! Please I beg of you?!” I begged her, trying my best to stand up on my feet but stumble coz she's freaking me out!

“You’re 25 years old!? You’ve lived long enough!?" She snaps at me angrily and came closer, grabs the collar of my stripe printed shirt then points the kitchen knife at me and waves it up in the air.

I’ve got to distract her! Or else I’d be dead !?! Wait did she just told me I’m 25? HEY! I AM NOT THAT OLD!!

“WAAITT I’m just 24!?! I’m NOT THAT OLD!! And what about my fans?! They’d be lost without me!?”

She raised a brow at me with a sly evil smirk at me.

“Who care about your fans? For all you know they just care for your looks not your music!”

Ouch! That cut me deep.

“T-then what about the Lads?” I stammered as I got the words out.

She chuckled.

“They can just replace you with any other sassy handsome guy with a much better voice than you!?” She spat with an ironic pout in her face faking her tears. I gasped shockingly to the idea of replacing me!

It’s like having the sixth band member that I hated so much and the lads aren’t helping me get rid of him !?!!!

Then suddenly, it hit me… I just remembered..

KEVIINN ~??!

“What about KEVIN?!" I screech at her with a high falsetto voice that made her flinch..

“Oh, Kevin? I just roasted him and fed him to Niall.” She stares at me blankly while tapping her forefinger light and said calmly. then laughed evilly and maniacally

“NOOOOO!?!!” I screech in the top of my lungs mourning for my beloved Kevin . Niall you will pay for this!?!

Then the kitchen door flew open as the four lads came in rushing as they catch their breaths.

“Boo-bear! What are you doing sitting on the floor!?” Harry asks me with a worried expression on his face. He rushes towards me pulling me in his arms.

“What going on here?!” Liam arrived in the scene and scans the room. He sees King standing near at the island of the kitchen, still holding the kitchen knife with the same horrified expression I was wearing.

Then the strangest thing happened King, the person who tried to kill me is now crying her eyes out ?!

What is wrong with this girl?!!

“Why are you cryin’ princess?” Niall worriedly asks her and tries to pull her into a hug and he tries to get the kitchen knife out her hand and placed it in the table..

“Louis tried to *sniffs* tried to *sobs* cut me!?!?” She cries out and sobs in Niall’s chest uncontrollably shaking in fear. Niall comforts the girl and looks at me with clouded and worry filled eyes.

“Wait…Wha-at? Lou, why’d you do that?” Zayn stares at me in the eyes with disbelief..

The boys look at me with accusing and disappointed  in their eyes as if it was solely my fault.

“Wait!? No ?! It’s not what you think!?” I yelled and tried to explain but Liam cut me off.

“I have heard enough!” Liam said in a stern fatherly voice. “Lou! You’re grounded for a month!? That means, No Tv, No carrots and No Kevin time!..”

Wait! Kevin!?!?!

“KEVIIN!! Niall you ate Kevin!?!” I stood up and wrestled Niall whose holding King in his arms.

“Whaatt??” Zayn and Haz said in unison with a puzzled expression and tries to pull us away from each other but I still resists.

“What in the freakin’ hell are you talkin’ about Lou!?” Niall yelps at mr and tries to cover her protectively to avoid her from getting hurt but I towered a bit over him so he ended up stumbling in the floor with King unto his side.

“King said that..” My eyes shifted to King who was biting her lower lip, slightly trembling beside Niall, who still kept his protective gestures while stareing at me with confused look..

“She... Roasts Kevin and fed it to you?"  I stare at Niall who looked at me with confusion written on his face. "You didn’t... Roast Kevin didn’t you?” I glanced back to King and slowly asked the girl who was shrinking beside Niall.

It took me awhile to see her slightly, sly shaky smirk under her palms that was covering her face. She is obviously refraining herself from laughter.

The lads exchange glances and then looked at me, I look back at them, puzzled, then I turn back to the mischievous little devil beside Niall.

This.. this little...

“I would never, NEVER eat Kevin, Lou. I bet he doesn’t even taste good, with all that plastic in him.” Niall chuckled at me while I helped them up from the granite floor.

Then I just then realized..

Holy Crap! I just been pranked..

I face palmed myself mentally as I try to process all this things in my head.

Then all of the sudden King laughed maniacally and points at me like I was the most funniest thing she had ever seen

“Why, why are you laughing?” the confused Liam asks as the other lads just chuckled and smirked.

“Oh, Well I don’t know, maybe because I, King have just pranked the “The Sass Master Lou” She victoriously grins at me with a hint of smugness in here little brown orbs.

Everyone fell on a deep and awkward silence; it took a while to sink it to us that a girl like her just pranked TheSassMasterLou.

Then we all broke into laughter.

“The taste of your own medicine huh?” Zayn snorted while trying to compose himself.

“Nicely done, Aria! Never thought you had it in ya!” Haz smacked playfully at King’s shoulder while she laughs lightly.

“You never told us you were a great actress princess..” Niall added making her wink at him as he went to the fridge and served us a nice cold Ice tea.

“Alright guys, we should really stop this before Lou gets mad and Hariette please don’t do that again? You might get hurt for real.” Liam said to us and eyed at us worriedly.

When all the laughing is done we all went back to the living room.

“You know I’ll get you for this.” I told her with evil smirk in my face.

“I know. That’s why I will be extra careful with you; think of this as a payback for painting my favorite shirt with a stupid, cheesy and childish carroty design.” She said menacingly with a devilish grin plastered in her face.

“Challenge accepted, prepare yourself peasant! For you, will be crushed by TheSassMasterLou!?” I laughed maniacally as she giggled at me

“We’ll see about that Boo-bear” She whips her hair at me and went up to her ..

I swear I’ll get her even if Kevin DOES get roasted!

___________________________________________________________

Seriously I laughed so hard when I was writting this!

I got help from my ever loving brother..

Yeah, he also writes fanfictions but not about 1D but he is a better writer than I am so I asks him some advice.

but anyways thanks for the wait! :))

I dedicate this to my new followers :)

but I plan to dedicate each of my new followers a chapter so this is for my 9th ! :))

thanks alot! :)

LOVEYA! :**

PLS. VOTE & COMMENT :)

~

BRS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
35.4K 204 27
❝I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come...