Gravity Falls x Reader [...WH...

By Nixadmos

The reader is spending the summer at her cousin's tourist trap. Who, you ask? Why, none other that Li'l Gideo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N-Please Read!!!
Chapter 6
Meeeeee
Chapter 7
Baymax And Mabel
Dipper
Capricorn
Bill Cipher and Announcements
4th of July Special
Chapter 8
More About Moi!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Sleepover Part 1
A/N: I'M SORRY!!!
Request #1
Chapter 11 The Sleepover Part 2
Results!!
Christmas
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 12 Dipper
Chapter 13 Candy
Chapter 14 Grenda
sorry
Chapter 15 Mabel
Chapter 16 Grunkle Stan
**Laughs Maniacally**
Chapter 17 (Y/N)
end
after

Part Eleven. . . LOL, JK, Not really. Just an A/N

3.1K 52 13
By Nixadmos

Here lies the Wattpad user, Nixadmos. This young author died from seeing that she had over 12k views on a story that she hadn't planned on becoming popular. Rest in peace, Author.

JK, I'm alive.

YEESH, it's been about a month, hasn't it? Man, I'm really, really, sorry, guys. I didn't expect not updating for a while. I am still trying to write the story, but, like I have mentioned before, it's hard to get all of the details in. You should know that the story will eventually catch up to season 2, but I'm still experimenting with it. So, that's my fair warning; I don't want to ruin the show for people who haven't seen the recent episodes.
After all, why would I do that to the people who gave this story 12.7k views??? *fireworks explode behind me*
I mean, I just-there are no words. I love you guys :*

Also, I'm kinda proud of myself. Chapter 11 is halfway closer to getting published soon!! : D I'm going to go ahead and say "thank you" to all of you guys for reading this far into the story, and, if it's still in your libraries, for dealing with the infrequent updates. I'm sorry that I update like the actual show! ;-; Ahem. Also, thank you guys for the suggestions for the next part of The Sleepover Part 2!!

Bye, peeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 125 31
this is a sequel to gravity falls which I don't have the right to they belong to Alex Hirsch basically 3 years after weirdmagedon the pines twins a...
76.4K 2.1K 23
(FIRST EVER FANFIC) Dipper goes into the woods to investigate a mysterious river. Little does he know that this river can cause some serious side ef...
4.5K 188 14
After the accident trapping his brother Standford in his portal, Stanley realizes that his brother left behind a little girl. What will happen? I don...