THE LOST SON

By xxAnnLeighxx

This is fanfiction based on Stiles, the son of the sherriff of Beacon Hills, or so everyone thinks. *All cre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NOTE

Chapter 7

11.7K 340 15
By xxAnnLeighxx

Derek's Pov

As soon as Scott told me what happened, my heart sank. I rushed to hospital, knowing that if he died it would be my fault. All the pain he has been feeling is my fault. When me and Kate had signed the papers, putting him up for adoption. I made sure that his other family wouldn't know we were his parents. Kate had wanted me to kill him.
That he was't worth all it. I slapped her when she said that, and demanded that we put him up for adoption. He was an adorable bady, with eyes that were whisky colored. Stiles always reminded me of 'my son', but I never thought that he was my son. I actually was mean to Stiles, because he brought back memories of him, but now I know he is my son.
When I had arrived at the hospital, I sneeked into his room and I could tell he was dieing. His pulse was going down and the heart moniter beside him was beeping slower than it should have been. I finally go sit beside him and take his hand in mine and it's cold. I takes his hand to my moulth and I bite it. Hoping he will take the bite. He has to, he can't die. I can't lose him again. I fell his grip on my hand tighten and I let out a few tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 269 36
This is a sequel to the sory Branch has a twin?! this will contain brother moments, Broppy scenes, Troxie scenes, Adventure, and I can't think of the...
167K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
200K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
130K 2.7K 11
Stiles has a few secrets that the pack will uncover. One is when Stiles brothers Elijah and Klaus come to take Stiles back to New Orleans. The pack d...