Hidden( Voldemorts daughter f...

By blooming2410

I've lived my life hiding from one thing and I thought I'd be safe but it seems my father had other plans. I... More

Long lost daughter ( Voldemorts daughter fanfic)
putting the pieces together
Control
run and forget
Freedom
little old picture
Messing with the Mind
Finding a way back
Waking up
Wide awake
Hogwarts express
Where I Belong
Folded Paper
Authors note..... Sorry
Rewrite

It's been awhile

871 19 0
By blooming2410

So it's been awhile since I've updated and I have decided to put my main focus into another book. If I find inspiration randomly I'll try and update this book. I really do want to do something with this book but I don't want to update it and the chapter be complete crap.

To everyone that's been reading this and commenting, I can't thank you enough. Simple words mean the world to me. When some of you guys commented 'update' I would jump up and down because people actually like what I'm doing.

Anyway I thought I'd make a note of this so people don't just delete this book with-out knowing why I stopped.

I still want to continue on with this story but I think I need to get other thing off my plate, sorry everyone.

Oh, and to everyone that's read this note, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
516K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
381K 14.4K 44
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
131K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...