Count On Me (UNDER REVISION...

By luft__waffle

All Ludwig Beilschmidt wants is to go to America. Feliciano Vargas just wants someone to call a friend, what... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Nineteen

33 3 0
By luft__waffle

Ludwig and Feli kept walking for another three days while Ludwig talked about a train that they'd be hopping on, that took them through the mountains of Switzerland, and most of Italy.
Feli was happy that he wouldn't have to walk through two countries, but doubted that he would be able to jump onto a train car.

When the night finally came, Feli was more nervous than ever. "Okay, Feli," Ludwig whispered, "we need to run alongside the train. I will jump on first, and then you throw me the duffle bags, and then I'll help you on." Feli nodded at Ludwig's plan.

They heard the train whistle, and started running. Ludwig looked frantic, trying to find an open car. "Found one!" He finally yelled, he let go of Feli's hand and easily jumped on. "The duffle bags!" He yelled once more, Feli threw him both of them.

Feli was trying so hard to keep up, the train was moving too fast. Feli jumped and grabbed for Ludwig's outstretched hand, but he couldn't hold on. "I can't!" Feli yelled, "I can't hold on!" Ludwig tried to encourage Feli, "yes you can!" He was beginning to feel Feli's hand slip. Feli looked up at Ludwig hopelessly, with one final scared glance. Feli let go, and hit the ground. Ludwig watched his friend disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.7K 20
*This story does not belong to me in any way. This story is owned by Henrietta R. Hippo on FanFiction.net* Feliciano Vargas was just a man in the wro...
424K 13.6K 18
AU. Italy, WW2. Feliciano Vargas is a passionate, if slightly scared, Italian resistance member. Falling in love with a German fighter pilot was the...
342K 11.9K 120
Ah, ~ Hetalia boys... We all love them. Wouldn't it be great if one of them were your boyfriend? Well, now you have it! Hetalia X Reader [The Datin...
3.6K 143 26
Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his normal, everyday life. Feliciano tries to...