Then It All Goes To Hell (Lar...

By booandhazzababe

His daughter is missing. He knows not who to blame. Louis cries in his arms. He's never felt more pain. *Seq... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Double Sided
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Turning Point..
Wattpad Error
Chapter 7: The Beginning of The End
Chapter 8: Commitment
Chapter 9: Chains
Chapter 10: Discovered
Chapter 11: Oops
Chapter 12: Gears
Chapter 13: Promises
Chapter 14: Mystery
Chapter 15: Priorities
Chapter 16: Possibilities
Chapter 17: Day Ten
Chapter 18: Day Nine
Chapter 19: Day Eight
Chapter 20: Day Seven
Chapter 21: Day Six
Chapter 22: Day Five
Chapter 23: Day Four
Chapter 24: Day Three
Chapter 25: Day Two
Chapter 26: Day One
Chapter 27: 30 Days Later
Chapter 28: Hotel Rooms
Chapter 29: Little Blue Eyes, Why do you deceive?
Chapter 30: Little Blue Eyes, Just Hold Onto Me
Chapter 31: Part 1 Little Blue Eyes, Why didn't you tell me?
Chapter 31: Part Two
Chapter 32: Little Blue Eyes, Beware of the Troubled Freed
Chapter 33: Little Blue Eyes, I'm Sorry.
Chapter 33: Part Two
Chapter 34: Little Blue Eyes, are you ready for war three?
Chapter 35: Little Blue Eyes, It broke me
Chapter 36: Little Blue Eyes, I no longer see
Chapter 37: Little Blue Eyes, I know this was all me
Chapter 38: Little Blue Eyes, Be Free.
Chapter 39: Little Blue Eyes, Can you ever forgive me?
Chapter 40: Little Blue Eyes, I Never Wanted You To Become Like Me.
Chapter 41: Little Blue Eyes, Forgive Me.
Chapter 42: A New Beginning
Chapter 43: Feelings Change
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: My World.
Chapter 46: Truth
Chapter 47: Baby, You're Perfect.
Chapter 48: Baby, I'm Perfect.
Chapter 49: Lies
Chapter 50: The Past
Chapter 51: Enough
Chapter 52: Exposed
Chapter 53: Bad Princess
Chapter 54: Amelie Styles
Chapter 55: Freed
Chapter 56: For Loving You.
Chapter 57: You're My Past.
Chapter 58: Lost Boy
Chapter 59: We Deserve
Chapter 60: My Worst Nightmare
Chapter 61: The Other Side
Chapter 62: Reality
News [Not Update]
Chapter 63: Finale
Epilogue
Finale

Chapter 4: Rules

5.8K 233 434
By booandhazzababe

Thought this would be a good time to mention this book will be longer due to the narration of Louis Point of view of the second book therefore, expect frequent updates and about 50 chapters. Disclosure: i love zayn. Thank you for reading again, warning for triggers: emotional

12K with before narrated scenes with Louis point of view plus bonus content never read!
****

"Get down on the ground!!"

The burglar kneeled on the ground and Louis groaned mentaly, off the clock and not wanting to deal with the situation. All the standbys however wanted otherwise, and the boy thought, whoever this idiot was, needed to think twice where he decided to break in and at what time of the night is most appropriate, a crowded building not the smartest idea.

"Everybody stay calm, I've got this."

Louis pointed his gun and kicked the outer side of the criminals thigh, motioning him to stand.

"Get up! Start walking towards the exit and don't you try anything."

The man complied and the boy placed the gun on his back by the bottom of his spine, the most critical point on the body. Cuffing him, they were off.

Arriving at his vehicle, he proceeded to unlock the back doors, motioning him in with the gun again.

"Get in the backseat and don't try anything. I'm not afraid to shoot."

The man behind the mask just looked down at his weapon and Louis grew impatient, pointing at the inside again.

"What have I said, If you're going to shoot, make sure to take the safety lock off first."

"YOU'RE NOW ALLOWED TO SPEAK SO SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR"

He didn't know what he was worried about most, the fact that his groceries were still laying inside and the store closed soon or that the burglar voice sounded very familiar.

He thought the first one, slamming the door closed and annoyed.

"Can you please just stay right here, I left something inside."

Louis goes back inside and picks up his groceries where he had left them, heading the front counter where the cashier looked at him stunned.

"Where'd the burglar go?"

The employee asked and Louis shaked his head, smirking.

"Don't worry, he's at the back of my car detained. Do you mind checking me out?"

"Oh no, don't even think about it officer. Consider the items a token of our appreciation for saving us from trouble."

Louis smiled and shook his head, taking out his credit card.

"No, its fine really. This is my job."

"Nonsense, its the least we can Do. I already spoke to my father, the manager. He agreed."

"Wow, well I don't know what to say. Thank you. And I'm sorry you folks got trouble. Some people don't know how to use their time correctly, don't they?"

"Yeah."

The cashier smiled at him and placed the items in plastic bags, Louis helping until he was ready to go, arms filled with food as he walked across the parking lot.

Placing some bags in the front, Louis frowns because there's no more space in the passenger seat, and he doesn't want to squish his bread with Amelie's Milk.

"Sorry, We'll leave momentarly just hold on, I was grocery shopping because we didn't have milk at home."

Louis assures the man they will be leaving soon and opens the back doors on the opposite side where the buglar is sitting.

He places the remaining bags next to the man and doesn't even care if he's bothered by the amount of food he's surrounded with and can't have. Criminals don't get to be comfortable so hell just have to salivate over the sweets he had got.

He walks back to the drivers side and turns on the engine.

"Ok, were ready. I'm going to drop you off at the department right quick before I go home. Which by the way, shame on you. You know stealing isn't a good thing to do young man. You should be ashamed."

He begins to drive.

"So what, you expect me to believe you've never done it?"

Louis halts at the stop sign of the parking lot exit, looking back at the man whose really obscured and acting strange. Maybe he should have taken the mask off.

Louis ignores his past doings and sticks to his argument, not letting the man grind his gears.

"It doesn't matter if I have or haven't before, I don't now. That's why im in the front seat and you're in the back."

"Or maybe I'm in the backseat right now because I want to."

The burglar keeps responding very strange and Louis begins to feel uncomfortable, the pitch of the man's voice changing every single time he speaks.

"I-I highly doubt that."

The ride becomes silent for about five minutes and the boy feels calmer, pulling into the parking lot of the Police Department.

"Alright, we're here."

Stepping out his vehicle, the boy opens the back doors and makes the burglar step out and stand behind him.

He's leaning over to close his door when he feels a sudden yank on his belt loop and turns to see a gun pointed directly at his face, the hairs on the back of his neck standing.

"Don't hurt me please!"

"Get in the back seat, NOW."

Louis accepts his commands, climbing inside and feeling terror and like an idiot for letting his guard down.

The burglar drives them away and he begins to brain storm all the possibilities of what could happen to him.

Will he get kidnapped? Will he get raped? Will he get murdered? Will he ever see his daughter again? Get to tell her how much he loves her and how sorry he was for neglecting her and being a shit dad? Will he get the chance to tell his mother he's sorry for what he put her through and Harry. Will he ever get to know all the truth he wished he would have confessed when he had the chance to?

He doesn't realize he's crying until its too late.

He feels the vehicle start slowing down and looks out the tinted windows, surprised he's pulling besides his street.

"W-What. How do you know where I live?"

"Before I leave Louis, let me suggest you a few things. Take the fucking safety lock off your gun. Always be aware of your surroundings. Don't politely talk to persey criminals. Don't open the doors once you've locked up someone either and don't fucking turn your back at any given moment, you're gonna get yourself killed, for fucks sake!"

Louis watches as the burglar takes his
hoodie off and removes the mask off, familiar, soft curls springling in the air he knows he's felt some where

Green eyes stare back at him in the rearview mirror and his chest immediately gets a sharp pain, Louis gasping for air he desperately needs.

"H-Hazza?"

*******

"It was him! He was just....outside. He brought me here. I don't.... Understand."

Louis runs his fingers through his hair and the woman crosses her arms, shaking her head.

"And you didn't invite him in?"

"He just left!"

"You're so dumb, Louis. You're lucky it wasn't a real burglar who actually got away with kidnapping you."

Grace rolled her eyes and the man sat down on his sofa, not believing what had happened.

He exhaled loudly, looking out the glass windows of his loft.

He smiled softly and shook his head, green eyes flashing in his mind.

"He's still here in London. He didn't leave."

The boy whispers, stuck in a trance until a loud door slam takes him out of it. He sees a faint shadow of a figure walk across the hall and looks at his babysitter, who shrugs her shoulders.

Louis sighs and stands up.

"Do you mind getting the groceries out the car?"

"No problem."

"Is Amelie still asleep?"

"She hasn't came down from the clouds since 8."

"Good. Very good. I will go give her a goodnight kiss momentarily."

The woman nods and Louis proceeds to his bedroom first, a little nervous with everything going on.

He closes the door behind him and stands with his back pressed against the door, the man standing at the edge of his bed, tapping his foot repeatedly, eyebrows furrowed.

"Something wrong?"

Louis asks, and the man scoffs.

"You tell me. You put a good little scene out there."

Louis looked down at his feet, a tug at his stomach that made him feel all types of nausea inside, words caught in his throat.

"I-I saw him today. He's here."

"And why do you care?

Louis looked up from his feet and stared into the mans eyes for seconds before looking back down, shrugging.

"Its....I...we haven't spoken in forever and I just thought-"

"That he'll come back running to you? Louis he didn't come back for you the first time around, what makes you think this time is any different."

Louis frowned, a little upset, and just brushed the man off, heading towards his dresser.

"Yeah just.... forget it."

The boy began to remove his clothes and look for pajamas, any hopes he had left, crushed and mood ruined.

When he finally found a clean shirt, he had no time to put it back on, feeling two arms wrapped around his waist. Louis mumbled jerk under his breath and tried to release himself, but failed.

"Our shipment came in today. Look what we got."

The man shook up a bag of pills in front of Louis face, while pressing a kiss to his back, the boy frowning.

"I'm not feeling it tonight, sorry."

Louis released himself from the mans hold and headed towards his night stand, connecting his phone to charge.

He never got to plug it in, his phone flying across the room as the man threw it upset.

"What the fuck you do that for."

"So he finally comes back into the picture and now you decide, you don't want me anymore? Do you know how much shit I have to go through to get you these?"

"No one told you to get involved in the Mafia and that's not the reason why I don't want to do it tonight."

"Do you take me for a fool, Louis?"

The man pushes the boy onto the bed, Louis trying to sit back up but getting pushed back down.

"Stop!"

"It's not my fucking fault you got involved with the wrong person and then got abandoned."

"Just stop, I don't want to sleep with you tonight and that's final!"

"You make me go through all this sneaking around at my job to get you these fucking pills so you can get high and forget him, get laid without thinking of him and then you tell me.... you don't want to use them? Fuck that!"

The man climbs onto the bed and straddles Louis waist, the boy smacking him away.

"Get off!! I-I always use them, we always do. Just please, not tonight. I had a long night, please."

"No one makes a fool out of me. I know what you're playing at, but he doesn't want you Louis. He knows exactly where you live but he never comes because he doesn't want you!"

"Just drop it! I don't give you shit about Liam when he doesn't look for you. Maybe instead of giving me shit about Harry, why don't you worry about him instead! I'm tired of this Zayn! I don't like feeling like I'm getting in the way between you two, but then again, you don't make it seem like there is even a you two! You tell me you love me and you go run off with him some nights. I made you my constant and I wanted you to make me yours."

"We agreed at the beginning of this, there would be no feelings attached Louis. Its not my fault you didn't stick to your end of the bargain."

"If its going to be that way then fine! Fucking get out of my house and don't come back! Abandon me like Harry, see if I care!"

"Oh you think its that easy? I spent a grand on this shit princess, you don't get to escape from me that easily."

The man began to fiddle with the bag and Louis eyes widened, body shaking to be freed from under the mans hold.

"No, Zayn."

The man reached across the night drawer and grabbed Louis water bottle, opening it and dumping it on the boys face.

Louis gasped as he tried to breathe, and the man took a hold of His jaw harshly, opening it wide.

"Zayn! No! Don't wanna!"

"See if I care, Louis!"

The man placed three pills inside the boys mouth and poured more water inside, shutting his lips shut, Louis choking.

"Swallow it!"

Louis shook his head and tried to spit it out, water dripping from the corner if his lips.

"Swallow IT!!"

The man raised his voice and Louis had no other options, feeling like he was drowning.

He swallowed the pills, tears streaming down His face.

The man rolled off the boys body as Louis flipped over on the bed, coughing loudly, grabbing onto his neck.

Zayn walked over to Louis dresser and pulled out the essentials, beginning to undress.

Louis laid on the bed droopy, vision becoming blurred like always and seeing different colors and stars.

Zayn smiled and climbed onto the bed, and dragged Louis by the leg closer to him, the boys head a thousand light years away. The man hovered over Louis body and bent him in half, filling him up while Louis stared at the ceiling, grin on his face.

"You know you love this shit, princess. Don't know why you have to make it so hard."

*****

When Louis woke up, he had a excruciating pain at the back of his neck as well as all of his body. He unwrapped Zayn, still asleep, off of him and headed to the restroom, breath caught in his throat at the sight.

His body was covered in bruises and finger marks, but what made it worse was the sight of his neck. Although red and purple marks laid at the front, it seemed Zayn had decided on his own, that he had a right to the back, a bow now tattooed on him without him even knowing.

He covered his mouth as he suppressed his sobs, sitting down in the restroom crying. He might as well get over his pity party in the morning before the baby sitter arrived and Amelie woke up.

Then he wouldn't be able express what he was feeling inside, having to switch from Zayns little toy to Dad.

*****

Grace pulled Louis out of the restroom that morning and comforted the boy with a cup of tea. She felt a little sorry for the crushed father and after making a few phone calls, felt she would get rewarded with good karma.

*****

That afternoon took a turn for the best.

"What is it Louis?"

"He's gone. He's finally gone."

The boy hugged Grace, tears running down his face. The woman sat the boy down who smiled like he had never smiled before in his life, looking out the window of his loft.

"Zayn called today. Something happened on one of his shifts and he had to leave to the Bahamas. I'm free. I'm free."

Louis sobbed horribly and hugged the woman, who pretended to be shocked. Little did he know what she had arranged, slightly upset the man had not been completely eliminated from the picture.

His time would come.

****
Months later

Louis responded to a minor call of public disturbance, feeling his blood rush through his veins when he was encountering an ambulance with a curly haired man knocked out inside.

The officer looked around and finally found a paramedic, approaching him uncertain.

"Excuse me, Doctor. Is everything alright with that man inside?"

"He's fine. Just got a broken nose over a pub fight. Its fixed though."

"Oh, that's.... Good news. Is there any way I can possibly accompany the man?.......you know...to ask about....who's responsible."

The paramedic looked over to the van and shrugged.

"Sure, you might want to get going though they're about to leave."

"Thank you."

Louis hurried along and climbed onto the vehicle, sitting on the edge, watching from afar as the man woke up.

They closed the doors behind him and they immediately began on the move, Louis eyes widening when Harry resembled a vampire waking up, sitting up and staring right at him.

He looked into green eyes.

And they still looked absolutely wonderful.

"H-Hi"

Harry jumped up suddenly and the boy got scared, his first instinct to pull his gun out.

"I-Im not going to hurt y-you. Just open the door so I can go."

Harry spoke, arms raised.

"Are you insane? We're on the move."

"I-I've jumped out of a plane Lou, this isn't shit. Open the door."

"I can't, its locked from the outside."

Louis felt even more useless as Harry approached him and pulled his body against his own, his back rested on Harry's chest tightly.

Louis wasn't thinking.

The boy felt as Harry rested a hand on his hip and engulfed his smaller hand in his huge one, guiding his finger to the trigger.

He could feel Harry' breathing in his neck and he shuddered, feeling his body become putty in the older man's hold.

"Shoot."

Harry whispered in his ear and Louis wasn't thinking.

Putty in the mans hold, Louis shot three times, allowing The man to be freed.

****

He got an extra 50 hours of community service for that little act he pulled.

******

The small bell rung behind the man and he looked nonchalantly to the new customer, surprised with who apparently was a coffee drinker.

It's Harry.

He doesn't have the be certified as a Doctor to realize inside of him, his heart is beating quicker than before, blood rushing through his veins with excitement of being so close to the man.

He wonders if he's remember their encounter in the ambulance or the grocery robbery, but is too afraid to ask.

He keeps turning, attempting to spark a conversation but the man seems to intrigued by the menu board, and he ends up not wanting to interrupt his train of thought, not entirely sure he's decided yet what he wants.

He looks back a few minutes later and the man seems to still be contemplating his morning drink. There's a person standing behind him, and he decides to let him skip his spot, when Louis is turning back, Harry staring at him with an annoyed stare.

"Well, what do you want?"

His tone shows he's clearly upset, and Louis begins to regret his decisions.

"I-I just. Just wanted to say hi."

Of course Harry wouldn't want to speak to him. He feels like an idiot for wanting to think otherwise.

He turns back around, approaching an open cashier. He orders his favorite drink and moves over the the left side of the shop, waiting for his drink.

The man eventually comes over and stands next to him, his heat radiating off his body, making the boy feel queasy.

"Captain Crunch Frapuccino?"

"That'd be me, thank you."

Louis reaches for his drink and Harry speaks up, surpringsily, but with that strangest question.

"What size is that?"

"Um...its short.

Harry slaps his hand over his mouth, and Louis feels a small firework go off inside. He was able to make the man laugh, that's a good sign.

"Reminds me of your dick."

Then it all goes to Hell, the next words coming out of his mouth more harsher than his last. He feels quite offended, and hurt, but again, maybe he deserved that.

Nothing Zayn hadn't told him before.

"I-I.... I have to go. Goodbye Harry."

Louis turns on his heel and begins to walk out of the coffee shop. He's lost his appetite and decides to throw his drink away.

****

His shift has never felt any longer.

Around 3 o clock that afternoon, the man felt the effects of not eating anything. He began to regret having such a sensitive sense of thought and wishes he wouldn't have thrown his energy booster.

He feels cranky and snappy, and he's stopped most all the vehicles that passed by him today and feels like a shit for it because, in any other scenario, he wouldn't have. He's at a damn park which never has any traffic or people, and it wasn't anyone's fault he was an idiot.

He's so stuck on thinking how stupid he is, he ends up taking a nap in attempts to try and stop thinking about it, but finds himself jumping out if his seat when he hears a knock on the side of his window.

Harry's on the other side, a wide smile on his face. Louis is not quite sure if this is a figment of his imagination but rolls down the window anyway.

"H-Harry? What are you doing out roaming the streets this late. Its dangerous."

"So is falling asleep in a car without the windows down."

Louis rubs his eyes, conscious of how he looks.

"Sorry, I didn't have my energy booster this morni-"

He stops and remembers the incident of that morning, still feeling a little upset and wanting to prevent further discussion.

"You know what, never mind. You should head home. Have a goodnight Harry."

He begins to elevate the glass again and the man tries to stop him, the actions a shock to Louis.

"No Louis, wait. That's why I'm here."

The boy begins to debate whether this is a good idea. Maybe its best if he doesn't speak to Harry. He acknowledges he's hurt him as well as keep many secrets from him. But then he begins to think of the mans fault and realizes, he's guilty as well. Harry has lied about his feelings towards Louis as well, developed a plan just like him to get back at his mother by using him, and has been seeing another woman. And was an asshole this morning to him. He loves his captain crunch drink.

But he decides to roll the window down.

"You're going to apologize?"

"Yes."

"You're going to apologize for..."

"Making fun of you this morning."

That's it, he thinks.

"You're going to.....apologize for....this morning."

"Yes, I'm going to apologize."

"For this morning?"

Harry pushes a box towards him and he takes interest, on what it could be. He gets on his knees inside his car and peeks outside, realizing it was a cake.

The cake is very strange.

"Its a donkey."

"Yeah..."

"Is it your donkeys birthday or.."

"No! No....No. I mean. What I'm trying to say is..."

Louis sits back correctly in his vehicle and wonders if this is a joke. Is he making a fool out of Louis? Is this his way of rubbing in the boys face how stupid he is and continues to be, by wishing there could be a reconciliation.

"I'm sorry for being a jackass."

"Right..."

"I really am, its just the drink was so puny-"

Louis remembers again, that morning. Well, in his defense, The man never complained about his size before.

"Like my dick right? Yeah thanks."

"No! Louis, your dick is wonderful, I just-"

His uninended compliment catches him off guard and the boy really tries not to show his sudden change of mood, feeling amused.

He looks down at his lap, trying to hide his smile.

"I know what you're doing."

"Do you now?"

The boy really has no underlying intentions, the comment just happening without his contribution. He feels thankful though, because the situation could have gone a worst direction.

He decides to get out of the car, hoping for a decent conversation to emerge. He can't help himself however, and eyes Harry's body like a vulture, and looses his train of thought.

"What am I doing, Harold?"

The man is so breath taking, it hurts him.

"What am I doing?"

He asks again, still confused and flustered after admiring the man. Harry has taken the cake out of the box by now, Louis throwing the cardboard box on the floor.

"Its mint chocolate. Your favorite."

"Oh, is it?"

Louis dabs the cake and tastes the frosting. It's actually pretty good. When he looks up, Harry is staring.

"Y-You know, I thought cops weren't supposed to litter."

The boy then begins to feel like a fool. This must be a set up, the man can't just change from dissing him one morning to actually caring about him by night. He's got something up his sleeve, he's probably laughing inside how easy is Louis to please and the boy begins to feel sick.

He's mocking Louis.

Harry probably can see how desperate Louis is for wanting him back. He probably goes home and laughs at Louis witty attempts to try and speak to the man again. Of course he doesn't care.

He thinks back to the audio recording and his heart clenches. He loved Harry, despite the horrible things he had thought he had put his mother through and had almost decided not to go through with the plan.

Louis didn't leave with Lily that night when he was supposed to take a picture of the man, using it for evidence of rape.

Louis stayed.

Louis stayed because he wanted to. Louis had stayed because he wanted wake up with Harry next to his side. He wanted to make love with the only man he had come to love more than his family. He wanted the big house and the big family with Harry. He wanted the endless nights of teasing and cuddling and TV show watching and wine drinking and restaurant brunches and trailor truck dinners, picnics in parks and vacation trips and slow night dancing, wanted playful pool fighting and new years kisses for the rest of his life.

But what did Harry want?

I'm just going to fuck him to get back at his bitchh of a mother. No strings attached.

Louis began to have a mental break down.

"You're right. Cops aren't encouraged to leave trash on the street."

Fuck this cake and Fuck Harry Styles, he thought as he smashed the cake in his face instead.

"You're an exception.."

He hurries back to his car and pulls away as fast as he can, not wanting Harry to see his tears fall.

*******

There's only certain places when Louis reminded he's slightly disadvantaged. One time being when food marts make their shelves too damn tall.

Louis is trying to reach the peanut butter on the top shelf, and he can't seem to be able to get to it. He doesn't even like it that much but since Grace gave Amelie a taste, she hasn't been able to stop crying about it.. His daughter is very persistent and his mother has even told him so, commenting one time when Little Rose wouldn't eat her peas and Louis choo choos sounds didn't help. You were such a better, and obedient child when you were little, Louis, she had said and he wondered if this insult was just cause Amelie was half Styles.

So now, both of the girls parked outside waiting for him, because the peanut butter had ran out at home.

"Did Santa not let his Elf bring Rudolph the red nose reindeer to the store? Poor lack of judgement really, seeing as you can't reach anything in the two top shelves."

Louis snaps his attention towards the voice and frowns when he sees Harry aiming for the jar, apparently choosing this exact time and place to be in. Louis sighs.

Not again.

"That was a low blow, even for you Harold."

"Was it? I thought I.....what's the internet term you kids these days use? I think it was burnt. I burnt you real good."

Burnt? What generation even says that?

"Its roasted, grandpa, and no you did not."

"Sorry, what did you say? I can't hear you from all the way up here."

Harry grabs a hold of his ear and fake pretends to not be able to hear. Louis has none of it, flicking the man off.

"If that's how you're going to be, will you at least make an attempt to be useful and actually hand me the jar skyscraper. I'm kind of in a hurry here."

Harry shrugs and reaches to grab the jar, holding it in front of Louis.

"Thank yo-"

The boy holds out his hand and ends up disappointed, the man placing it in his basket instead. The man begins to walk away and Louis feels fooled, and impatient.

He doesn't want to play any games right now, Amelie has probably activated all the car alarms by now. The diva.

He takes a choncé, and runs up to stick his hand in Harry's grocery basket, placing it in his instead next to Amelies apple sauces.

"Heeey. That's not yours."

"Not yours either, haven't paid you arse."

Louis turns around, ready to leave, but karma is not on his side.

"Hey, give it back!"

"It's not yours."

"It's mine."

Louis grabs half of the jar and pulls.

"Not yours."

Harry pulls towards himself, jar not leaving Louis hold.

"Its mine!"

Louis pulls.

"Its not yours!"

Harry pulls again.

"It . is. mine."

Louis tugs harder, making Harry grip on tighter around the item.

"its. not. yours."

Harry tugs even harder but Louis hand remains gripping his skin.

Why doesn't Harry just let go?! Doesn't he know his daughter might just cause a city panic if she doesn't get her Peanut butter soon.

Louis tugs the hardest he can.

"MINE."

And Harry ends up letting go, staring into his eyes, Louis feeling butterflies in his stomach when he says,

"YOURS"

Oh, how he wishes he could be.

"Yours." Harry says again softer, and Louis feels dizzy, and hurt.

The boy looks away and places the jar in his basket, nodding in the second sense. He will always belong to Harry.

Its just the matter of whether, Harry will ever want him.

"Louis?"

The boy raises his head and peeks over his shoulder, turning immediately towards Grace.

Where the hell is Amelie? Did she seriously leave her in the car? By herself?!

"What are you doing out of the car?"

"Well you were taking long so I thought I'd check up on you."

"But you can't just leave-Look. I'm just going to go checkout."

"Why don't you introduce me to your friend here instead, since obviously he's so important to think we have all the time in the world."

Now that they're side to side, Louis turns back embarrassed. He always gossips to the woman about the love of his life and now, she's finally meeting him.

"Harry, this is-"

"Grace." The woman steps forward and offers a hand.

"Grace. My.."

Louis is once again interrupted by the woman, who's smiling a little too much for the tone she was carrying before.

"Caregiver. Love nurturer. The wind beneath his wings."

The woman seems to flirty, and the boy begins to feel off. Harry is eyeing her very strangely and the woman is too.

"Is that so?"

"You know I like being Blunt about things."

Louis tries to break their intense gaze, and feels even worse because Harry's most likely eyeing her this way because she finds her interesting. Louis acknowledges this, and his jealousy over comes his common sense.

"Alright Alright you grumpy gnome. I'm his-"

"Girlfriend." Louis interrupts.

Grace turns towards Louis and Louis back, wrapping his arm around her waist. The boy gives her a look, to go along, and she does, placing a kiss on his cheek.

The boy looks back Harry embarrassed, not quite sure if he did shit acting, but he looks more confused than ever.

"So...you're in fact straight."

Grace begins to giggle and Louis feels nauseous.

"Why wouldn't he be?"

Louis feels even worse when Harry drops his grocery basket and begins to walk away.

He can only hear the bell ringing at the exit and turns to Grace looking lost, the woman shrugging her shoulders.

"Since when am I your girlfriend by the way?"

"I'm sorry, I-I panicked. Couldn't tell him you were my babysitter. He'd ask what baby."

"Well obviously his."

"You know I can't do that."

****

Louis is at work, parked on the side of a highway monitoring speed limits, when a Red Lamborghini pulled up behind him and parks.

He looks in rearview mirror and can't believe he's seeing Harry stepping out. Doesn't the man ever take a break from stalking? Maybe the first two times of their encounter were a coincidence, but this is really too much.

Louis begins to lower his window, a tight smile still on Harry's face.

"Shouldn't this be the other way around?"

Louis speaks and Harry watches his surroudings, a small chuckle escaping.

"Probably."

"What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?"

"You've gotten awfully territorial, Louis. I don't remember this highway being yours too."

Louis tries to hide his amusement.

"It is for the next 7 hours. What do you want?"

"Ask you for a favour."

"Which is?"

"Have dinner with me."

Louis heart skips many beats, not quite sure he heard correctly. Not aware of his intentions, he uses his first excuse again, still feeling awful when saying it.

"I can't. I have a girlfriend, Harold."

"I said have dinner with me, not date me."

Louis clears his throat, feeling embarrassed.

"Doesn't matter. The answer is no."

"Why not?"

Harry leans over closer to him and the boys gaze drops to his pink, plump lips, about to sacrifice his soul to Satan just for one chance to get to taste him one last time.

He doesn't.

"Because, it's quite strange. All of this is."

"If I'm not mistaken, it was you who let Mr.Sneeze a lot skip in line at Starbucks so you could be next to me."

"You said it yourself. The poor guy was sick, I was trying to do a nice thing."

"With you benefiting from it at the end?"

Louis knows what Harry's pushing for and he will not admit to the reason behind his actions.

"Bloody hell I did, didn't receive anything from that act of kindness. Quid simply thrown in the trash because you ruined my mood."

"Not my fault you're not capable of drinking the amount of ounces normal for a person."

"I don't need anyone questioning what I do, especially not you."

Harry raises his hands and chuckles, and Louis does not find it the least funny.

"Woah, easy there officer. I didn't mean any harm."

"Just sod off Harry."

"Not until you agree to have dinner with me."

Louis looks into his emerald eyes and convinces himself, it's a bad idea. All it will do is bring him pain.

"No."

He presses the button to close the window and is surprised when Harry actually gives up, walking back to his car.

The officer watched from the mirrors on the side of his vehicle as Harry opened the door to his Lamborghini, and then winked at him, Louis not at all affected.

He rolled his eyes and directed his attention back to the newspaper in his lap.

*

Louis thought once the man had sped off half an hour ago, that would be all the Harry he would get in a day.

With the windows down, enjoying the breeze, he soon found that to be a misconception, Harry driving past his car, blasting Party in The USA by Miley Cyrus.

"Don't mind me, not causing any public disturbance here."

Louis tried not to give him the attention he wanted and focused on the comics section, laughing at a joke in the Garfield Piece.

The sound eventually wore off and Louis sighed in relief, no Lamborghini in sight.

3 minutes later, Harry was driving past his car again at a slowly alarming rate. Louis blinked as he watched Harry sipped on a miniature apple juice box, raising his eyebrows.

Was the Man seriously doing this?

"I'm sure drinking and driving is totally allowed, right officer?"

Louis rolled his eyes and looked back down again, not paying any attention to the man, but biting his tongue on the inside, trying to cause himself pain so he wouldn't laugh.

When he looked up again, the Lamborghini was gone, but he wasn't quite sure for how long.

Louis eyes widened as the red car suddenly approached his way, however, tail first. Harry was driving his Lamborghini backwards, dancing inside with no seatbelt on.

"I'm sure this is legal, right?"

Louis watched around through his rearview mirrors and let out a deep breath when he saw there was no cars in sight. Good, Harry was safe.

Not giving in, he shrugged and turned his attention back to his newspaper, hiding behind the weather section, his huge smile.

The car disappeared for a few minutes.

Then it appeared again.

Louis watched as the car, now positioned the correct way, slowly drove next to his, but no Harry in sight.

"Woahh. Who's driving that car? Can it be Casper the friendly ghost?"

Louis positioned a hand over his mouth, a giggle escaping his lips. Seeing little curls poke out just slightly, let him know that Harry had reclined his seat all the way back down, and he felt safe enough to turn back to his paper.

His heart was swelling with the amount of cute Harry was being and he couldn't help himself to stop feeling the butterflies.

"More like Froggie the annoying ghost."

Louis spoke but that was all the reaction he received. The car disappeared again.

The next time he appeared, it wasn't Louis who caught it, but his monitoring computer. Beeping went off maniacal like an alarm clock, and Louis gasped, seeing the 83 mph red sign flashing on the screen.

That was at least 40 miles quicker than was legally allowed, so of course, Louis turned on his lights, as well as his sirens.

What the hell was Harry thinking?! He could get hurt.

He began to chase the man and felt anxious, not wanting this day to turn into a catastophre. He read his meter, 75 mph showing on his screen and groaned, feeling a little rushed and conscious about his surroundings.

He hit the pedal and lowered his passenger window down, eventually pulling up next to his car. A cheeky Harry pulled his down too, grinning like a mad man.

"Harry, pull over now!"

"No can do sweet cheeks!"

Harry hit the pedal and accelerated a little further in front of Louis, who eventually did the same.

"Harry, I'm serious! We're going too fast, its dangerous!"

"I'm not slowing down this car until you agree!"

"Agree to what!"

"Dinner!"

Louis brows furrowed and he shook his head, Harry shrugging his shoulders.

He hit the pedal and Louis groaned mentally, the man acting like a 5 year old. He began to honk his horn and Harry let him catch up once again, Louis glaring.

"Stop being a child Harry!"

"You're the one acting like you can't agree to simple companionship while eating!"

"It's not that easy!"

"It is. You just come along and eat with me!"

"No Harry, you don't understand!"

Louis hits the breaks and the car begins, surprisingly Harry's as wells.

He can't be with Harry. No matter how badly he misses the man, he will never compatible with him. Louis will never forgive himself for what he did and forgive Harry what he did.

He will never be able to voice his secret either, sure Harry would hate him even more if he knew he kept a baby that was his, without his permission. Or maybe Harry just hating his daughter all together, remembering the man obviously had higher priorities.

Louis sees as the mans backlights turn white, the Lamborghini reversing and tries to rub away the tears that managed to escape.

Harry eventually parks next to him and Louis makes the decision he doesn't want to, only because he doesn't want the man to start driving like a maniac again and get hurt.

He wouldn't be able to live if he knew if something happen yo Harry.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Yes"

"Yes what?"

"I'll have a dinner with you."

Louis flicks him off, for forcing him into it.

"A little rude don't you think?"

"Just go Harry. Let me finish my shift in peace."

"Alright Alright. But there's no way out of this, you hear me?"

"I do."

Louis smiles and reverses, now himself driving backwards on the road. The man disappears and he slumps in his seat once again, already missing his presence.

He picks up his phone and makes a quick call, which ends sooner than he's expected.

"Why the hell not?"

"You've missed three days already in these two weeks Louis. No you can't have the day off."

"You ACT like if I decide when my daughters doctor appointments are scheduled."

"My voice was clear on this. Goodbye Louis."

The chief hangs up and Louis murmurs to himself back the same.

"My voice was clear on this too."

He's going to dinner and if they want to drag him to the police station, so be it..

****

"I'm so sorry for the short notice Grace."

"Its fine, Louis."

"Do you think I look okay? I don't look like a slob don't I?"

"You look stunning Louis, don't worry about it. If his mouth isn't watering with your looks, than he isn't human."

Louis smiled at Grace as she combed his hair, the boy sat on the kitchen counter.

"By the way, how long are you two gonna be gone?"

"Maybe like an hour or two."

"Well you two be heading back to his house afterwards?."

"No, I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason. Just wondering if you will be hitting that tonight."

Louis gasps and laughs, shaking his head.

"Oh, no no no. That ship sailed a while ago."

"Sure it has.".

The woman winks and Louis feels his cheeks heat up.

***

Louis smiles politely and approaches the vehicle, Harry holding the door open to his white Mercedes.

"You look lovely, Louis."

The younger man scratches the back of his neck and murmurs a small thank you, blue eyes not meeting greens.

"You look handsome as well."

Louis steps in and takes a seat, buckling in. The man really does like beyond stunning, his looks never fading.

"You know, I still don't recall ever telling you my address."

Louis taps his fingers on the hand rester and glances at the man, who fails to look back, driving onto the main road.

"I owe the pleasure to Cynthia."

"How so?"

"She's been watching you over for me."

"She what?!"

Louis knows this but pretends to be stunned, not needing any suspicion.

"I had to know you were doing fine. But she stopped updating me after the 4th month, whatever you were up to. Said you had gone off the radar but really, it was just her attempt to kill what she calls in obsession of mine. I truly just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"She knows."

Louis lets it slip that the woman has known how the boy has been halfway through his pregnancy, and he tries to play it off, hating his acting skills.

"She knows?"

"Where I live."

"Yes Louis. I just said that."

"Y-You know. That's not normal Harry."

"What?"

"Assigning your assistant to watch me."

"Oh don't take it too personal, Perez had men watching you too. I put an end to it however, so you're welcome."

"Your boss was watching me too?!"

Now this is new information to the man, and he begins to feel paranoid Who else could know if it only wasn't. Cynthia watching him. He must ask her later.

"Let's not get into that right now please. I just want to have a nice meal with you."

"Will there be people watching us too?"

Louis asks concerned. Harry shakes his head.

"No."

******

Harry walks around his Benz and opens the door for his companion, Louis taking one step out and breathing in the fresh air.

They're at a beach. Impressive.

"Follow me."

Harry offers a hand but Louis rejects it, instead placing his arms behind his back, clasping them together. He doesn't want to fall into this illusion without knowing Harry's true intentions and simply follows the stone path instead.

They arrive at a gazebo and Louis looks up at it all. There's white magnolias all around the small structure, and a bouquet of them in the middle of the small glass table placed with two chairs.

There's a couple of candles around as well, giving off a vanilla scent that has Louis bringing his hand up to his head.

Its all very beautiful and its all too much. He doesn't derseve half of this. The man shouldn't have put much this effort after what Louis has done...The guilt increases.

"Thought you said dinner. This seems like a date, Harold."

Harry pulls out one of the chairs and Louis takes a seat in it, accepting the gesture.

"And I thought you said you disliked the whole idea of fancy dining in. That's why I refused to take you to a restaurant."

"A simple food trailer would have been fine. Were at the beach."

"And we'll be having dinner here for the remainder of the night so I suggest you get chili cheese fries and hot dogs out of your head."

Harry smiles him and Louis shakes his head, looking out the openings the way the ocean tide is beginning to rise. There's little to no sound besides the echoes the waves make, and the younger man feels peaceful, to some extent.

Harry pours white wine into two glasses, and Louis smiles at him in disbelief.

"Not trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me, are you Harold?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing Lou. You've caught me red handed."

Louis pouts and shakes his head, raising the glass.

"I expected so much more from you."

"Got any cuffs on you officer? Think their might be necessary for an arrest tonight."

"How so?"

"Well for starters, if being beautiful was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."

Harry takes a sip from his glass and Louis feels his heart in his throat because fuck, this man is so corny and he's so fucking in love, its not even funny.

****

"So you've been in London this whole time?"

"Afraid so."

"This small world seems so big at times. I'm surprised I never ran into you sooner."

"Well you are a smol person. Hard to spot you in the crowd sometimes, but I think I've developed a sexy meter that goes off whenever you're nearby. Thank goodness for that."

Louis hides behind his glass again, shaking his head.

"You know, I'd quite fancy if you were able to speak at least one sentence without flirting involved."

He really doesn't. Louis having a great time. He missed this. He missed being able to joke with the man and simply have a great time with him around.

"Is it really called flirting if you're just pointing out facts? I mean, who doesn't love a man in uniform."

"Harold."

"You'd look better without it, though."

Louis grabs a breadstick and throws it across the table at the man, Harry's jaw dropping.

"Have you no manners? Playing with food is highly frowned upon."

The man grabs the piece fallen on his lap and holds it up high, eyeing the slim figure for mere seconds before grinning and meeting Louis gaze.

Louis let's out a groan and then a laugh follows behind, throwing yet another one.

"Louis William Tomlinson."

"You've done all this on purpose! The location, the scenery, even the food! What, think I didn't notice how I'm supposed to eat pasta!"

Louis grabs a forkful of noodles and sticks it in his mouth, sucking until the last single piece is in his mouth, eyes never leaving Harry's. He chews and swallows, before taking a breadstick.

"Think I dont know what this is shaped like?!"

Louis sticks the piece of bread in his mouth and without trying to, deep throats it before taking it out and chewing a piece.

"You don't think I know?!"

"That my friend, is the reason why you were born for cock, not vagina."

Louis half chokes on the piece he's swallowing and begins to cough, Harry laughing. He throws the remaining piece at the man for finding amusement in his pain, wiping his mouth in the process.

"Harold, you can't just say things like that."

"I can when someone is trying to fool me with this whole sharade that they've suddenly seen the light and dedicated their lives to being everyone's savior while having a trophy girlfriend next to them."

"Grace is a remarkable woman."

"If you say so."

The woman has helped him through it at all. Been for there for him and his daughter through the thickest problems and the thin. Has taken care of Little Rose when he was incapable of and even when he was, always making sure his daughter felt loved wherever she was. She helped him through his love life problems as well as conflicts with Eleanors, and hell be dammed if he let's anyone talk to her with such a tone.

"She's done so much for me, you will not even believe and I will not stand here and listen to you speak about her like if she's not worth more than three syllables."

Harry nods, with a twist to it all. He doesn't mean it, and the younger man notices, scoffing.

"I apologize me being off the market upsets, and makes you hostile towards other."

He uses the excuse again.

"Oh you dating her changes nothing Louis. I can assure you that."

**
"Well there is some pros. For example, the coffee shop always give me drinks on the house. As well as some restaurants, the bill is covered."

"Just the thought of Louis Tomlinson actually having to pay his meals gives me the chills."

"I'm being serious Harry, its a nice thought some people admire you enough to think you deserved a paid meal."

Harry is grinning and shaking his head. Louis has settled on telling him the benefits of his job, but to Harry, they're not that impressive.

"You know, if you were with me, you wouldn't have to pay for a single thing."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"I see the Sugar Baby offer still stands."

"And it will until you decide to fill the slot."

"Well, you're going to be waiting for a very long time."

"But, there is a time."

Harry rubs his foot under the table against Louis calves, the boy sitting up straight in his chair. He glances at his lap and then back at Harry, mouth opened slightly.

His phone is vibrating and he glances at it right quick, reading the dim message across with a pained expression.

From: Z.M

A little birdie told me you're not at work. I think its time I paid you a visit.

He reaches out to grab his glass and takes another, finishing the second glass of the night.

He keeps pouring himself more, Harry interrupting his third glass, placing his hand on top of his, preventing him any further.

He's in trouble. He's in so much trouble. He needs to leave.

Harry's phone begins to ring.

"I-Im sorry. I can't-"

Louis begins to stand up from his chair, Harry directing his attention towards his motions. He moves swiftly around the table and tries to take Louis in his arms, ringing in his ears but a broken boy in his eyes.

"Lou, what's wrong?"

Louis shakes his head and tries to break away from his touch. He can't be with Harry. Zayn probably know where he is. Of course he would come back without telling him. Has he been monitoring Louis for the longest? Did he ever even leave?

The questions make Louis hair stand.

"Was it something I said?"

"I can't do this Harry."

"What?"

"Us."

Louis tugs himself away again, Harry allowing him to break free enough to stand straight on his own feet. The man looks at him with a hurt expression and receives the same one back, along with the smaller man rubbing his eyes, as if tears were threatening to spill.

"I'm having trouble understanding. "

"It's just seeing you-"

Louis cuts off and runs his fingers through his hair, turning his back against Harry. He can't tell him the real reason why.

He comes up with the dumbest thing he can possibly say, the most embarrassing, but it doesn't mean it's not true.

"Seeing you is a bitterpill to swallow and I can't just-"

"You think it's easy for me? There isn't a single night I don't sleep without seeing how devastated you looked that night."

Louis didn't show his face, directed towards the ocean as he sniffled, hands covering half his face. He didn't want to make Harry confess his feelings right now, he just needs to go.

"I think it's time to go home Harry."

Harry opened the door for the gentleman as he stepped in and when he arrived half an hour later at is house, so he could get out. This wasn't how he pictured the night ending, but again, he shouldn't have expected much to begin with.

Louis stepped into his building and never turned back, not worthy of doing so.

Running up the stairs, the boy entered his loft, and was surprised to see it empty.

Where was Grace and Amelie?

He disregarded the question for a few minutes and proceeded to his bedroom, getting changed into his uniform.

He shouldn't have skipped work. It was a bad idea. Everything he did was a bad idea. Why couldn't he think?!

Grabbing his car keys, he stepped out and watched as the lights to his living room were suddenly turned on, Grace entering first with the stroller.

"Louis, you're back early."

"I just got here, Where were you?"

"I went to the store with Amelie. Bought her a doll, hair clips, and brushes so she could play. See."

The woman pointed at the stroller and sure enough, the child was surrounded by shenanigans, Louis nodding.

"Alright."

"Why are you in uniform? Are you going to work? I thought you got the day off."

"There's been a change of plans. I-I have to go. Have a good night."

Louis trembled and lowered himself to kneel in front of the stroller, giving his daughter a kiss in the cheek.

"Sleep well my little rose. Papa will see you tomorrow."

The man stepped out the loft and locked the door behind him, taking the elevator down.

He began to feel nauseous and he really hoped, it was just the effects of the food, but not even he could convince himself.

The man stepped out the elevator, into the lobby, attempting to fix his crooked collar before he proceeded to drive.

Stepping out on the street, he placed his jacket on the passengers side of his vehicle. When he was about to cross over, he suddenly saw the curly haired man running towards him, in a very defensive manner.

He's about to speak when suddenly, his whole body is lifted off the ground, Harry raising him by the hems of his uniform.

"What are you up to now, you bastard!"

Louis begins to panic as he's suddenly slammed onto the hood of the car, Harry looking enraged.

"You mothetfucke-"

"Let me go!"

"Tell me!"

Harry shakes him as Louis tries to push him away, the man loosing his patience every second.

"I don't know what you're on about Harry, let me go!"

"I don't believe you, you're a liar!"

"What are you even accusing me of?!"

"Should have known you hadn't changed. Once a criminal, always a criminal!"

He feels offended and slaps Harry, digging his nails into his hands until he's set free, Louis sliding off the car immediately.

"How could you say something like that? Oh what a fool I was for thinking this could have ended any better than this!"

"Don't you play the stupid card on me, I know you set this up. Who did you send? Was it Grace? What the hell do you want with me Louis, you're being completely irrational. Give me my fucking hairbrush back before I really show you what its like to be on my bad side."

Louis nose scrunched while he placed his hands on his waist, one hip popped out.

"You're seriously accusing me of stealing your toothbrush? Really? This is what this is about? For gods sake, Harry I don't even know where you live nevertheless where you would place your toothbrush but if you're really going to cry to me about I'll go to the store and buy you one right now. But consider it my goodbye gift."

"It wasn't a damn toothbrush!"

"I don't care, whatever is missing, I'll go buy you one. I don't care just..lets go so you can leave me alone."

"Wait what do you mean by goodbye gift?"

Louis sighed and rubbed his forehead in circular motions with his thumbs. Fixing his hat, he frowned at Harry again. They just can't be anymore.

"I can't do this with you. This, trying to communicate again. No more. Tonight made it pretty clear you're never going to see past what happened and I can't be around you knowing that's all you think of me."

Louis took his badge out his pocket and started pinning the small metal on himself, the man a little taken off guard. That wasn't the only reason but Louis couldn't mention Zayn to him. He did not know where their relationship stood and didn't want to affect it either.

"Stop lying to me for once in your life Louis. And why are you even dressed up, I don't understa-"

"I was denied Harry. I had requested today off for tonight's dinner but the chief denied it, so now I'm going late to work and most likely going to get my head chewed off for doing so but who cares right? I had the best night of my life crying like a dumbarse in front of you and then getting accused of stealing when I was with you the whole time. So worth it. So freaking worth it."

Louis pushed past Harry and stepped inside the vehicle, the boy feeling guilty he was pinning the responsibility on the man, when it was all him.

"Louis, wait."

"You have no right to ask me that anymore. I did. I did and you never came. So just forget about me once again like you did before. I'm doing perfectly fine without you and will continue doing so until I die because you're no longer the center of my world. "

Louis turned the engine on and felt his heart break admitting such a horrible thing. Little Rose was first now, but he stayed close second. He didn't say that though.

"How can you even sit there and lie about your feelings still when you knew how much shit you fucked up for doing so for a damn year!"

"I wasn't lying, you don't know a damn thing Harry. Now move!"

"To hell I am!"

Harry opened the drivers door and Louis begin to swat him away, the man ignoring his yells as he unbuckled his seatbelt. Louis was picked up and taken out his car without much struggle, getting placed on the hood of his car.

"What don't I know Louis, huh? I fucking know everything! I know every little single thing about you. I know your mom manipulated you into ripping me to shreds by feeding you this crap that I had abused her, even more disgusting, TOUCH her and you happily eating all that bullshitt while going along with the idiotic plan. But you know what Louis, you don't know everything. Did mommy ever tell you why she did all of this huh?"

"Just let it go Harry."

"Your fucking mommy couldn't handle her own damn jealousy and blamed it on me. How was it my fault your manwhoree of a father had a thing for younger boys rather than old ladies who always bitched about everything. Your mom repeatedly trying to ruin my career Louis, I didn't fucking deserve that. I was just a poor boy in love with an backstabbing, cheating bastard and he left me because I couldn't give him kids!Couldnt give him you or your sisters!! She stole him from me but it was Nick who reached out for me first and said he was tired of her, wanted me back. Who would have known he was fucking ace at lying just like Eleanor was and now you are. I would say it runs in the family, but I'm afraid that's another sick twisted story for another day."

Harry slammed his fists on the side of Louis thighs that rested on the edge of the hood. The boy had tears streaming down his face and he could see Harry was crying too.

He knew this. He hadn't believed it himself either, but it wasn't a thing he had control over. How was he supposed to know his mother had lied to him? How did he know his father had used him when he was younger? How was he supposed to know Harry had been the good guy all along. He didn't.

It wasn't Louis fault. Louis acknowledged that what his family had done to Harry was wrong, and he felt sorry for him.

All he was trying to do was protect his mother all along. He didn't know it would end up like this.

"H-Harry, I'm sorry."

"Yeah I'm sorry too."

The warmthness quickly faded away as the man approached his own vehicle, leaving Louis behind in a state of shock.

The boy climbed off his vehicle as Harry drove away and tried his best to suppress his tears, needing to look decent when he arrived at work.
*****

4:08am

Louis shuts the door closed to his home and begins to take deep breaths. His shift had ended a good thirty minutes ago, but he had decided to enjoy some fresh air, already knowing what laid ahead.

Tip toeing to his room, he stepped inside and locked the door behind him, back pressed against the door as he did so.

Louis chest rose visibly as he stared at the man standing at the edge of the bed, face showing pure fury that had the boy biting his tongue immediately.

"You think, I'm an idiot, don't you?"

Louis shook his head, tears escaping .

"W-We just went to dinner."

"Yeah and what else, Louis?"

"That's all, I promise."

Louis couldn't stare into his eyes, looking down at the ground and this angered the man, walking up to him and yanking him by his hair and throwing him on the bed.

The boy tried to muffle his cries, not wanting Little Rose to wake up next door.

"I don't think so. You can't even look at me in the eyes. You're such a liar!"

"Zayn, stop. Thought we were over this, were done. I don't want this."

"You think just because we came back, that means Harry will want you again? Not a damn chance."

"I don't care Zayn! This is over, you and me. So leave!"

"Who took care of you all those months when you were locked up and labeled insane? Huh?! Maybe I should have left you in there! Since you're such a crazy bitc-"

"Shut Up! You're just mad because it will never be you and in a million different lives, I would always choose Harry over your patethic self. He's a better man than you! You hear me?! So leave me alon-"

Zayn pulled Louis up from the bed by his uniform, and without thinking, collided his fist with the boys face.

Louis released himself and fell to the floor in shock, holding his hand against his face, feeling the pain all in his head.

"N-No, NO PLEASE!"

Zayn straddled Louis and Louis saw red as he stared into his eyes, feeling the mans fists collide two more times against his face as he screamed.

"ZAYN. PLEASE, I-IM SORRY. IM SORRY I-I TAKE IT BACK. I TAKE IT BACK. I JUST WANT YOU. JUST YOU."

Louis stopped blocking his face and began to fiddle with Zayns belt, The man stopping once bleeding started pouring out the boys nose and he was trying to take his pants off.

Zayn moved back and Louis began to kneel, pushing him to sit on the bed.

"I-Im sorry. I'm sorry. F-Forgive me."

Louis took Zayn into his mouth and the man calmed down, the boy trembling on his knees.

***

Louis looked at the clock, signaling 5:02 in the morning. Not being able to sleep in the past hour he had been awake, he untangled his body from Zayns and tiptoed into his restroom.

The shaking hadn't stopped and it got worse when Louis saw himself in the mirror, his lip busted slightly and two black eyes very apparent on his face. He cried as he wiped the dried blood from under his nose, but tried to minimize it, his face hurting when he moved the slightest.

He changed into new clothing and placed on some shades, deciding to go out, the atmosphere in his house suffocating him to the part where those dark thoughts were beginning to catch up to him again.

*****

Louis sat in the park in complete darkness, moving softly backwards and forwards on a swing. He pressed the phone against his earshell and sniffled softly, tears still pouring from his almost swollen shut eyes, the amount of pain pills he had taken apparently not effective yet.

He heard ruffling sounds on the other line and suddenly an answer, although trying to contain himself, failing miserably.

"I-I know. You told me, I-I couldn't be with him. Cause he has other.. He has other businesses to attend to. A-And you told me. D-Dating other people was a better option. B-But its not. Its not working out. I-I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to."

Louis began sobbing on the phone and the other phone tried to speak louder, the boy shaking his head.

"Just try a little harder Louis. You're making him feel like he has competition, that's why its not working out."

"N-No its not. Its not that. I don't want him. I never have."

"Louis, you're being stubborn, you CANT have Harry."

"He hit me Cynthia."

Louis whispered as if the world was around him, but he was alone, his sobs growing louder in the middle of the deserted place.

"What?"

"H-He scares me. I-I let him. I let him."

"Louis, are you alright? Where are you? Calm down, Louis-"

The boy sniffled and shook his head, digging his nails into this thigh.

"I-I just didn't want M-my little rose hearing that i-in the next room. I-I didn't want her to hear Cynthia."

"Louis, where are you? I'm coming to get you."

"She's small b-but shell grow. A-And shell know. A-And I don't want her to think w-what he did was okay. I love her. I-I love her so much. I-I would die for her."

"Louis, please, tell me where you are?!"

"I don't want Zayn anymore. Tell him please. I-I can't. I just can't."

Louis ended the call and tried to stuff his cries again, getting up from where he sat and walking back on the street

*****

Louis enters the coffee shop and to his misfortune, finds Harry standing in line. He sucks his lip into his mouth, trying to hide, but the man spots him right away, the worry in Louis increasing very high.

He doesn't notice anything apparently and turns around, rolling his eyes and apparently not welcoming any conversation.

Louis sighs, not knowing how he would go upon handling a situation he was in.

Harry orders and then its his turn.

"Good morning Officer Tomlinson, you're up early today."

The man smiled at the baristas and nodded, adjusting his black shades.

"Would you like the usual?"

"Yes please."

"Coming right up."

The man glanced at the clock and realized it was almost eight in the morning.

Getting served his drink, he walked to the nearest table with a cushion and set his frapuccino on it while staying in silence, looking out at the window.

He began to debate wether he should go in for work, but decided against it, needing time to catch up on sleep and to send Grace to buy makeup because shades in the office would not be acceptable.

He drifted off thinking what steps he should take next concerning his life and found himself slowly drifting off, head aching terribly.

There soft mumbling at the back of his head and Louis can't make any sense of it, feeling suddenly like he's falling and jolting up awake, hearing his shades hitting the table.

He rubs his eyes and immediately regret it, feeling the pain, and blinks up at Harry, who's now got a scowl on his face.

"H-Harry?"

"Louis, what the fuck."

The man drops to his knees next to Louis seat and grabs the boys face, eyes widening while the boy feels even more pain than before.

Harry's face is a few centimeters away from his, and the way his rough fingers lay against his cheekbones makes him loose his train thought for a moment.

"Who the fuck gave you this, I'll fucking kill them!"

Louis heart begins to race, because he's no longer hidden behind his disguise and he feels like coming out with the truth all at once.

He wants to cry because all he want is Harry to save him from the nightmare he's living, but he knows he deserves it and he has no right to ruin the men's friendship over a fool like Louis.

He says nothing, putting his drama skills to the test.

"Shhh Harry. Don't say that in public, it's nothing. Couple of frat boys we're vandalizing a company wall yesterday night and when arresting them, one got the slip. I'm fine though really."

"Is he still in the department? I need to have a little talk with this wannabe college sissy. Teach him some manners."

"You should give yourself the talk too then."

Louis moves his face away from Harry's, placing his sunglasses back on. Harry sits in the seat in front of the boy, hands clasped together as he sighs.

"I apologized already. I did. While you were too busy day dreaming probably on how good this coffee was."

He takes a hold of the cup and shakes it in the air, Louis covering his face.

"Sorry...just. Long night."

"Its noticeable and I still want to kick arse."

Louis inner conscious screams at him to tell the man who did this to him, but he fights against it, knowing he has no right to when he got himself into such mess.

They stay in silence for a couple of minutes, staring out the window.

Louis is the first one to break the gaze, meeting green eyes although Harry can only see black..

"I can't deny you always manage to find out the truth Harry, even in the deepest darkest pits."

Louis let's out a deep breath but shakes his head, looking back out the window. Maybe one day he would tell him, but as of now, sniching wouldn't solve anything.

"But even those places have loop holes and that's where I am right now."

The boy just clutched his fingers together, nervous.

"I'm honestly sorry Harry, for all what happened. I was just trying to do what was right for my family, but my clouded judgement blinded me so much I didn't realize you weren't half as bad as you were made out to be."

"I wasn't. I'm not."

Louis slid his shades until they rested on his fringe, tight smile on his face while Harry frowned at him. Louis could just imagine how shit he looked at the moment.

"Well I can't agree to such claim now, seeing as I don't know you but it's still a comforting thought to know who you were before.....you were a admirable person."

"Well I can't accept such claim now, seeing as I don't know if you're still the same person as before."

"Harry. My feelings weren't always false. Believe me."

Louis felt horrible it would always be this way, not having enough evidence to prove he had Loved Harry, almost from the start.

"I wish I could Louis but I can't."

Louis nodded and looked out the window, sighing, and eventually standing up. He only had one form of proof his love was real, and although this seemed to be the end of them both, Louis wanted to end it with Harry at least knowing one truth. His love for him.

"I wish you could too. But I guess I can't blame you for lacking faith in me now, I did lie a lot. Remember when I sprained my arm that morning I left the hotel?"

"What about it?"

Louis stood up and approached the trash can, dumping his empty drink in. The boy rolled up his sleeve and waved at Harry goodbye, with his dagger tattoo exposed to the max, tears falling as he walked out the store, saying goodbye to the conquest for the man's love as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2K 34
Harry is a broke university student, and he'd do anything at this point for some extra cash. Louis wants a kid, and he's done waiting for the right m...
6.9K 157 19
Tommy Tomlinson wants his dad to get a new wife. His dad is Louis Tomlinson, the one and only football player who's been sold to a lot of different t...
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...
6.4K 102 31
Big chaos arises when Zayn decides to speak up about his Bromance status- which is none. When he announces he has always wanted one with Louis, big i...