Guardians undercover(Katekyo...

By ju7393

#COWAwards2018 Gianini makes a new modified version of the Ten-Year bazooka, a new version that will allow th... More

Chapter 1: Failed Experiment.
Chapter 2. First Meeting
Chapter 3. Vongola Meeting
Chapter 4. Adoption
Chapter 6. Temporary Family
Chapter 7. School?
Chapter 8. How Long
Chapter 9. First Day
Chapter 10. Surprise
Chapter 11. Valentine's Day
Chapter 12: Family Weekend
Chapter 13: Invitation And Arrival
Chapter 14: A Butler And His Lord
Chapter 15: Party, Lurking Fear
Chapter 16: Disappearance
Chapter 17: Blood Moon
Chapter 18: Explaining To Them, Aftermath
Chapter 19: Sacrifices, And Resolve
Chapter 20: Short Lived Relief
Chapter 21: Daemon And Samuel, Beginning Recovery
Chapter 22: Hope
Chapter 23: Unknown Grounds
Chapter 24: Hellish Nightmares
Chapter 25: Only They Can
Chapter 26: A Place We Call Home
Chapter 27: Greedy Vulture
Chapter 28: It Has Begun
Chapter 29: New Memories
Chapter 30: Play, Rumors
Chapter 31: Proposal, Working
Chapter 32: Decision
Chapter 33: Reminiscing
Chapter 34: Memories of The Past I

Chapter 5. Talbot

14.3K 358 201
By ju7393

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO AMANO AKIRA-SENSEI

I hope you all enjoy it. I've been updating more than I thought I would. I think I got a little carried away, and made it too long, hahaha.

ENJOY

______________________________________________________________________

"So before we can go see Talbot, we'll first need to get you some clothes."

"Yeah, we can't have you walking around like that." Lampo said.

They all looked at each other, and once again they were almost all dressed the same. Except for Hibari who refused to change out of his uniform.

"Why do we need new clothes these are fine." Yamamoto said.

G sighed, "The problem is that the clothes are all to big on you. We might as well make your stay here comfortable."

They all looked at themselves, and true the clothes were kind of big on them. Especially on Tsuna, Enma, Lambo, and Chrome they were practically swimming in them since they were so short, (Shorter than the rest of the tenth generation.)

"Kufufu, of course. I can't have my dear Chrome feel exposed."

"Tch, how overprotective can he get. Stupid pineapple." Gokudera muttered.

"Kufufu, I heard you puppy-chan."

"So what of it? It's true."

Mukuro laughed, "I have to protect her from any person who dares to look at her, speak to her, or even touch her in the wrong way. I won't let Chrome be defiled by the eyes of lustful people."

Gokudera and Mukuro continued their arguing with how there aren't people who'd actually do that, and with there are people with weird fetishes, and so on.

Yamamoto stood up and stretched, "By the way, where'd you get these clothes from?"

"Yeah, they look to small to be able to fit you all." Tsuna said.

"Those clothes used to extremely belong to Giotto, and G from when they were younger."

'Just how old are these clothes, and why are they still here?' They all thought.

"Tch, freaking hoarders."

"We're not hoarders. We.... just couldn't part ways with them. It's all that was left from when we were young. I guess kind of like a memento of the past. Like a piece of history, we started our ideas of creating Vongola when we were so young." Giotto said as he had a distant look on his face as if he was remembering those exact moments.

'Isn't it still the same as hoarding? Tch, they're in denial they can't face the facts. Well whatever helps them sleep at night.' Gokudera thought.

Tsuna stood up, "Ummm.... Giotto-san why did you believe us to easily? I mean normally someone would still be kind of suspicious about it."

"Well mostly because of my hyper intuition, but the other part was because you guys didn't seem like the type of people to lie, what would you gain from lying anyways."

Hibari opened his eyes and turned to face Giotto, "How're you going to get the clothes?"

Everyone turned to look at Hibari who was standing in the corner.

"Go shopping of course." Lampo snorted.

Ryohei looked at the first generation, then at his friends, "We extremely can't go."

"Nufufu, and why not?"

Giotto sighed, "Because they look like us. If we took them out we'd be exposing them to much. And another family could get the wrong idea about them, and try to hurt them."

"The maids." Alaude said as he walked towards the door.

"Of course! We can get your measurements, and have them go buy the clothes for you all." Asari said as he smiled at the tenth generation.

Tsuna nodded. Giotto then asked G to go call a few of the maids to come measure them. When the maids came all hell broke lose.

Giotto and his guardians were bombarded with questions, "When did you have a son/daughter?" "Why haven't we seen them before?" "They're so cute! Who's the mother?"

They really didn't know how to answer. They couldn't exactly just tell them, "They're from the future." So they said the most logical thing.

"We'll explain properly later." Giotto said, 'Well until I can think of something to tell them.' He thought.

Once the maids left they were told to go buy clothes for them.

"I have an extreme question. How come you all look like us?" Knuckles asked.

(First Generation POV)

Once knuckles had asked his question. The kids had visibly froze, mainly Tsuna for some odd reason.

Tsuna kept glancing to and away from them not exactly meeting their eyes. Eventually he faced Giotto.

"A-actually I'm your great great great grandson Giotto-san."

To say Giotto was surprised is an understatement, he was shocked. Heck he wasn't even married yet, let a lone have a girlfriend yet, and his great whatever times grandson is in front of him.

The silence that followed was thick, that is until a certain red head started to laugh.

"You're a grandpa and you're not even married yet hahahaha." Cozarto laughed.

Soon after Giotto's guardians began to laugh. (Even Alaude who had come back to the room to drop off some papers for Giotto.) If you had a trained eye you'd barely be able to see a small smile that only lasted for a second.

"W-what about you Cozarto? Enma could be yours too. He is Simon Decimo after all."

Cozarto stopped laughing and at looked at Enma who began to fidget.

"Are you?" Cozarto asked.

Enma nodded, "Jus like Tsuna I'm your great great great Grandson."

Cozarto's mouth dropped open.

(Normal POV)

"Look who's laughing now. You're not married either." Giotto laughed.

Everyone sweatdropped as they saw they first generation, the ones who created the Vongola and the Simon acting like kids.

"Wait a minute does that mean that all of you are related to us?" Asari asked.

"Does that mean that I extremely get married? Do I leave priest hood?"

The tenth generation looked at each other before laughing.

"No. We aren't related to you. Except for Tsuna."

The rest of the first generation let out a breath of relief, mostly from Knuckles.

__________________________________________________________________

An hour later the maids had come back with clothes for them. Even for Hibari, even though he had told them he didn't need any. The maids still brought him some, the clothes they brought him looked somewhat similar to his uniform. After a while of glaring at the maids, and at the clothes he finally accepted since he saw he wasn't getting anywhere with the maids, (who were used to the glares thanks to Alaude.)

~Time Skip (Next Day)~

Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Enma were all in the garden while Mukuro, and Chrome were out trying their illusions on Daemon (Challenging him, kind of like to an illusion contest. Some sort of payback.) Lambo was with Lampo in the kitchen eating cake. Ryohei was running with Knuckles around the mansion, and Hibari was well... being Hibari and stayed away from the crowd. He was somewhere where they couldn't see him, but he could see them, (in the trees.)

"I apologize for interrupting, but lunch is ready. May you all please head to the dinning hall." One of the maids said as she walked up to the small group in the garden.

Another maid was sent to go get Ryohei, an Knuckles.

__________________________________________________________________

Once they arrived they were surprised to see Hibari sitting at the far end of the table. Slowly the others began to come into the dinning room. After everyone was seated the food was served.

"I want to eat mama's food." Lambo said as he ate.

Nobody said anything for a while.

"When are we going to go see Talbot?" Yamamoto asked.

Giotto looked at G than to the rest of his guardians, "How about we go tomorrow?"

They all nodded, "Then we'll leave tomorrow morning right after breakfast."

"Giotto-san how far is it to Talbot's house?"

"Tsuna you can call me Giotto. It takes about an hour or so."

Tsuna nodded, "But I just can't call you Giotto, you're my elder so I have to show respect, and besides your my....." Tsuna trailed off.

"Grandpa. Feels weird doesn't it." Giotto laughed.

"You have such good manners for such a young child." Asari smiled.

Tsuna and the others smiled nervously, "Y...yeah."

As they all ate everyone looked around the room, except for the first generation. If there was a few words to explain what the room looked like it would be, "How the hell did they pay for all of this!"

The dinning room alone looked like it cost millions. The chandelier looked like it was made of gold. Impossible. Right? The table and chairs were made of Muninga* such a beautiful color, and smooth. The sides of the table had roses carved into it along with the Vongola insignia. The same for the chairs. The chairs had roses carved onto them, and the Vongola insignia too. They looked to expensive, but beautiful. Especially Giotto's chair. It was bigger than all the rest. It kind of resembled a throne in a way. The walls were painted a soft yellow with just a tint of white lines snaked around the paint. In a way it looked like a curtain being blown by the wind. One the walls hung some pictures, well more like portraits, one on each side of the room. They looked like something that would belong in The Louvre. One of them was of a garden. The colors were so vivid it almost looked real. The other one was of the ocean. What would make the room look even more beautiful would be if it didn't look so freaking expensive.

"Giotto-sa..." Giotto gave Tsuna a what did I tell you look, "Giotto how long did it take to make ... the mansion?"

Giotto placed his fork and knife down on his plate, "Hmmm.... almost two years or so."

"H-how much did it cost?" Tsuna asked, but then he placed his hand on his head, "Actually don't answer that, I feel like I really don't want to know."

'Because if I know, I'll feel even worse if I break something!' Tsuna mentally screamed.

Giotto chuckled, "Let's just say it cost us a pretty penny."

"A pretty penny my ass. Do you know how much we had to....." G was cut off by Giotto was shushed him, then pointed at Tsuna and Enma who looked like they were sweating bullets.

Tsuna, and Enma felt as if their grave had just been dug. What would they do if they broke something.

As those two kept looking around the room nervously Gokudera asked, "How did you get the money to build the mansion. Because from the history books I've read it said that you weren't of a wealthy family."

"What else did those history books say about me?" Giotto asked.

"That after your family died you were taken in by a family friend. It didn't really go into detail about it though."

Giotto nodded, "It's true. I wasn't born in to a wealthy family. My family was an average Italian family, but when I was ten years old my family along with G's died. I didn't have any relatives, and G well let's say they weren't on good terms. We were both taken in by a family friend in England. G and I had known him for many years since we were four years old, he was a nice old man. He adopted us, but as his grandchildren which I was fine with since he really was like a grandfather to me." Giotto sighed, "About four years later he died and he left us his entire fortune. He left everything to us. Later on we moved back to Italy to try to help those who needed it, and so we later on started the Vongola slowly."

Everyone was quiet for a while. It was a lot to take in since this really wasn't put in the History of the Vongola.

"That's extremely sad!" Ryohei said.

G laughed, "It's not really, yeah it was sad when the old man died, but because of him we were able to start all of this."

"Why were you on bad terms with your family?" Lambo asked.

"Lambo!/ Stupid cow!" They all said.

"It's alright." G said, "My aunts and uncles were a greedy bunch. All they cared about was money, and they didn't really like me since my parents' inherited all of the family fortune which wasn't a lot. And it was all going to go to me, but I used it all to pay for My, and Giotto's parents' funeral. So they didn't want anything with me since I didn't have any money."

G laughed at their expressions and saying that he was glad that he didn't have to deal with those people since they were such a pain in the ass.

"Stupid. So what did you do with the house in England?" Gokudera asked.

"Oh, we still own it. It's used as our vacation house. We go there at least once a month if we can." Giotto said.

___________________________________________________________________

After everyone had finished eating their lunch Giotto, and his guardians gave Tsuna and the rest a tour around the mansion. The more they walked around the more Gokudera asked questions. (Wanting to learn anything that wasn't in the history books of the Vongola.) Tsuna on the other hand along with Enma were feeling even worse than they had when they were in the dinning room. Everything looked so expensive. Some of the others would touch some of the things they'd see, but not them since they were afraid of breaking it, (I know the feeling.)

Just as they were beginning to turn around a corner, a crashing sound could be heard. When they all turned around they saw Lambo with a broken Vase at his feet.

"Lambo-san didn't do anything." Lambo said as he began to walk away.

"You stupid cow."

"ma ma, calm down Gokudera it could have just been an accident." Yamamoto said as he pat Gokudera's arm.

Gokudera brushed off his hand, and began to move towards Lambo ready to give him a good smack upside the head.

"Nufufu, seems like we're having steak tonight." Mukuro said.

"Steak? I like steak." Lampo said.

Mukuro laughed, "Not this one probably." Mukuro said as he watched Lambo run away from Gokudera.

The first generation sweatdropped just having realized what Mukuro was saying. The steak he was referring to was Lambo.

When Giotto opened his mouth to comment, Lambo could be heard crying. A few second later Gokudera came back holding Lambo by his collar.

'They're so much like G, and Lampo!' The first generation thought expect for the mentioned two.

"Shall we continue our tour then?" Asari asked.

Tsuna turned away from Gokudera and Lambo and nodded.

The group followed Knuckles into a room, "This is the infirmary. Which you were in the other day. So if you need any help you'll be able to find me here sometimes."

"How can you all tell which hallway is which? They all look the same." Enma said.

Cozarto laughed, "I had the same problem when Giotto first invited me here. It took me a while, but over time it'll get easier to remember every hallway."

Enma nervously laughed, 'There's no way I can remember that many hallways.' Enma thought with a sigh.

By the end of the tour what the group learned was that they were already so tired, and that the mansion had so many rooms, to many rooms for them to remember. It seemed more like a hotel than anything.

Giotto looked at Tsuna who was by then yawning and rubbing his eyes. He looked up and saw that Lambo was already sleeping and that Gokudera was carrying him on his back. Gokudera was complaining about Lambo drooling on him but still didn't put him down. The others looked just as tired as Tsuna did. Even Hibari who was by then walking off to his room.

Giotto picked up Tsuna who looked like he would fall over any second. The others did the same except for G, Knuckles and Daemon, and Alaude (who had also left a few minutes earlier.) Gokudera claimed that he was perfectly fine and could walk on his own, even though he was slightly staggering, when he walked. Ryohei looked perfectly fine besides the occasional yawn, Mukuro and Chrome tried their best to stay awake since they didn't want anything to do with Daemon even though they had agreed to give him a chance. Lampo was forced to take Lambo from Gokudera by Giotto, Asari just held Yamamoto's arm to help him walk. Cozarto also had to help Enma walk by holding his hand.

"Well I guess it's time for these guys to go to bed." Giotto said.

"I extremely agree."

G looked at Giotto then smiled, "He really does look as if he were your son."

Giotto looked down at Tsuna who was by then asleep, head leaning against his shoulder, mouth slightly open, and one of his hands clung to his suit.

"Well he is my grandson." Giotto said with a smile, "Don't say anything. Saying grandson makes me feel old enough, and even the thought of adding all the greats before it make me feel even older."

G laughed, then looked at the rest of the children, ".... They look to much like us for their own good."

Giotto nodded then sighed.

"Hmph.... this brat should be grateful to have my good looks." Lampo said even though he was looking at Lambo with worry.

Eventually the rest had to be carried to their rooms since they could barely even move anymore. Yamamoto, Gokudera, Enma, and Chrome fell asleep. Mukuro carried Chrome at first, but eventually Daemon took her which earned him a glare, but none the less Mukuro allowed it since he himself was falling asleep, but he walked at a close distance to watch over Chrome.

Each Guardian took them to their own bed rooms and tucked them in. Once done they themselves then went to their own rooms, including Cozarto who decided to stay the night until they were able to send them back to their time.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Tenth Generation.)

That night they all had a weird dream. At first their dreams started like any normal dream would, but then they ended up all together in a room.

~Dream Flash Back~

When Tsuna was put to bed he started to dream about being at home, and drinking tea in his room while Reborn drank his espresso. When he got up to go get more he was no longer in his room, but in an empty place.

Enma dreamed that he was with Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Aldeheid, and Julie. He saw Julie about to get smacked by Aldeheid when he ended up in an empty place the same as Tsuna did.

Gokudera, was playing the piano with his mother. When he looked up to see her she was gone, and he was also in an empty room.

Yamamoto was three years old and was being held by his mother, then it skipped to when he was five and he saw as his mothers casket was being lowered down. Before her casket was all the way down he was in an empty room. (I don't know if his mom is really dead so I just made this part up.)

Ryohei had just won his first boxing match, but before he could receive the trophy he was in an empty room.

Lambo was running around with I-pin and Futa, as he was ran into the kitchen he was also in an empty room.

Mukuro was running with Ken and Chikusa from the Vindice. After Ken and Chikusa had gotten away, and the Vindice had reached Mukuro, before they could get him Mukuro ended up in an empty room.

Chrome pet her cat as she sat out in the garden in the house where she used to live with her parents', her cat ran off and as she ran after it she also ended up in an empty room.

Hibari was on the rooftop of Namimori when it started to rain. The rain drops seemed to be falling in slow motion, because before the rain could even fall on him he was in an empty room.

~Dream Flash Back End~

As they all looked around they saw the others. Gokudera being who he is ran towards Tsuna. Once they were all together including Hibari too. Their VG started to glow, and they activated on their own. In front of each of them was a flame, their own flame. It wasn't the flame that appeared when they were going through the inheritance test, these flames were different.

The flames then spoke, well they didn't actually speak it was more like a telepathic link to all of them. What they said was, "All attempts will fail. Your time shall continue here until it has been decided. Your actions shall be the key to leave."

Before anyone could say anything the flames were gone, and they were all in their own mind after that. Shortly after that They all woke up, but no one moved.

~Time Skip (Morning)~

Once they were all dressed they all met in front of Tsuna's room. For a while no one said anything even after Tsuna came and they started to walk towards the dinning room.

After a while Enma asked, "Did you guys have a weird dream?"

Everyone stopped walking.

Gokudera looked at Enma, "Talking flames."

Those two words caused everyone to literally freak out except for Hibari. Since what they had all dreamed was actually real.

"D-do you guys t-think we should tell Talbot-san about it?" Tsuna asked.

"I'm not sure, but we could give it a shot. Maybe he can tell us something that can help us." Gokudera said.

Everyone nodded, and continued to keep walking. Once they stood in front of the dinning room they took a deep breath and tried to act as normal as possible.

When they walked in, all of the first generation and Cozato were sitting waiting for them. Giotto then looked up and smiled at them and told them to sit.

They all sat down in the way they all have Tsuna besides Giotto, then Enma in front of Cozato, Gokudera in front of G, Yamamoto in front of Asari, Lambo in front of Lampo, Ryohei in front of Knuckles, Mukuro with Chrome besides him in front of Daemon, and Hibari in front of Alaude.

Breakfast was then served. This morning Bacon, eggs, and biscuits were served.

Once they had all finished their breakfast they all headed out towards the carriages waiting for them in front of the mansion.

________________________________________________________________________

(Normal POV)

It has already been half an hour since they left the Vongola mansion. Nobody really talked, the first generation just brushed it off as them being nervous about if they would be able to go back home. But Giotto felt like it was something else. He tried asking Tsuna, but Tsuna just said that they were a bit tired since they didn't get enough sleep last night, which was true because after they woke up they didn't go back to sleep. Giotto had asked why, Tsuna just told him it was a small nightmare.

Since his intuition didn't act up he accepted it, but he did notice that he felt a small tingle at the back of his head.

~Time Skip~

They all stood in front of Talbot's cabin. Before anyone could make a move the door opened to reveal an old man.

"You haven't changed at all hahaha." Yamamoto said.

Gokudera smacked him in the back of his head.

"Who might these be?"

"I apologize for coming so early in the morning, but we need to speak with you Talbot." Giotto said.

Talbot nodded, and proceeded to usher them in.

Once inside Giotto told Talbot everything. How they came to meet Tsuna, and everyone else. The problem with the Impetuosu family, and how they were from the future.

Talbot said nothing and just nodded every once in a while. After Giotto finished explaining Talbot said, "So you want me to find a way to send them back home?"

"Yes."

"Very well, and while I'm at it I'll find a way to turn them back into their original forms."

"Original forms? What do you mean?"

Talbot laughed, "I may be going blind, but I can tell who they really are. why don't you ask them."

Giotto and his guardians looked at the children in front of them. They then began to fidget under the gaze of the first generation.

"What does he mean?" G asked.

Tsuna opened and closed his mouth a few times before actually speaking, "Why did you immediately say we were children?"

"Why? Because you are children. You're all like seven or nine years old." G said.

"We actually didn't mention something. We didn't want to tell you since it might have shocked you all." Yamamoto said.

"We're not actually children. We're all teenagers." Gokudera said.

"What?!" The entire first generation said.

".... I'm fourteen years old, and so is Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto, Enma, and Chrome. Onii-san, Hibari-san, and Mukuro are sixteen years old, and Lambo is six years old." (I just randomly chose an age for them.)

Giotto looked as if he were about to faint, "W-what. How?"

"The bazooka. When we were shot by the bazooka we all shrunk. Except for Lambo. We all shrank to a certain age." Tsuna then proceeded to tell them the ages they had shrunk to, which didn't make things any better.

Talbot laughed at what he could see of the first generation's expressions, "Well young Decimo do you have anything else you want to say to them?"

They then told Talbot and the first generation about the dream that they had had that night, and how they all had the same dream, and how the flames spoke to them.

"Hmmm... Very interesting. I'll ask a friend of mine and see if she can help. In the mean time I'll be needing flames from both the first generation and the tenth generation. I want you to all put some of your flames into these tubes." Talbot handed each of them a medium glass tube, and as instructed they all put some of their flames in to it.

"What are the flames for?" Gokudera asked.

"To build a machine to send you all back to your time of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a machine to make."

As they were walking out of the cabin Talbot stopped them, "You should be expecting my friend to drop by some time later."

They all nodded, and left the cabin and entered the carriages once again.

_______________________________________________________________________

*Muninga- is wood more commonly found in South Africa. Very pretty too.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I ended up typing the dream and talking flame without even thinking about it. So know I've decided to add more twists and turns to it. Sorry about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 3.3K 27
Since the Tenth generation had took over the Vongola, it slowly changed little by little. However, one day, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Tenth boss sud...
13.2K 567 12
What if there was a different result in the Onsen stay (see the KHR OVA)? The Ten-Year Bazooka sent the to-be-Decimo of Vongola, Sawada Tsunayoshi, i...
325 9 4
It's different, having Hibara Kyouya as you childhood friend makes you grow quite different than how it was originally going to be, that's how it was...
162K 3.9K 15
Kakashi Hatake, the Rokudaime Hokage closes his eyes as his life fades.... WAIT WHAT HAPPENED!!! Then next thing Kakashi realizes is that he is alive...