A Stranger side to Ai - A NNS...

By ScaryGotLeSWAG

Nyaaa~~~! This fanfiction is so kawaii desuuu, minna-san should all read it! - Donald Trump, 2k69 More

Gettiing ready to go-nya~! V(=^・ω・^=)v

144 3 4
By ScaryGotLeSWAG

Nya~! Watashi wa Raku-chan desu, and today I am moving to a new town with Koneko-chan and Hitoshi-san. It's called Monstro City, and watashi heard there are other neko girls there! Nya~

I packed all of my clothes into a big suitcase with nekos printed all over it. Koneko-chan put all of her belongings into a bright green mochila, and Hitoshi-san only wears the one set of clothes so he didn't need to back because he is so sugoi desu!!!

Hitoshi-san... desu.... nya... daisukii aishiteru..... nya~~~ watashi thought as I was thinking about him desu. Then he knocked on the door! Nya~~~!

"Nya... desuuuu... I'll get it... nyaa..." I nervously said knowing it'd be Hitoshi-san. I skipped up to the front door and opened it.

"Hey, ladies," Hitoshi-san practically purred, "Who's ready to go to Monstro City? Rawr."

"Oh... oh! Me desu! Nya~!" I meowed excitedly. Koneko-chan came down the stairs carrying a full mochila on her back.

"Are tu ready to go?" She said with her usual Spanish accent.

"Hai! Watashi wa ready to go desu!" I said.

"Same here." Hitoshi-san casually said. He leaned against the doorframe and looked at his watch. He jumped upright suddenly.

"Raku-chan! Koneko-chan! The bus to Monstro City leaves in 5 minutes!"

"Nan desu ka?!" I screamed. I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door, and Koneko-chan followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH SO MUCH SUSPENCE NYA! WILL THEY MAKE IT ON TIME? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON

A STRANGE SIDE TO AI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
961K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...