Count On Me (UNDER REVISION...

By luft__waffle

All Ludwig Beilschmidt wants is to go to America. Feliciano Vargas just wants someone to call a friend, what... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Eighteen

34 3 0
By luft__waffle

Ludwig and Feli walked for about five hours before taking a break to sleep.  They were both getting tired, but only one of them could sleep. "Ludwig," Feli said sleepily "I'm so tired." Ludwig frowned, "I know, Feli." He said, "just a little longer." They had both been walking the whole night.

As the sun began to rise, Ludwig saw a field of Crimson, it was beautiful. "Feli," Ludwig said, "we can sleep over there." Feli looked up at the field of tulips and sleepily nodded. The tulips weren't in bloom yet, but they could still see the red tips of the flowers.

After walking for another ten minutes, they stopped to rest in the magnificent field of tulips. Ludwig opened a can of food for them to share while Feli laid out blankets. "Creamed corn," Ludwig said, "is that okay?" Feli nodded, and ate his half of the can.
"You can go to sleep if you want." Ludwig suggested. Feli nodded again without a word.
Feli then took his duffle bag to use as a pillow and immediately fell asleep soundly.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for not writing as much! I'm busy with school work but I'll be able to write more on the weekends. Hasta la pasta!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.4K 54
A book of one-shots, preferences, imagines, you name it. requests are: CLOSED FOREVER Enjoy~ DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters in this...
784 50 15
After Arthur gets into an accident, he wakes up in a hospital room with no memories and a worried blond man with a strange accent. That worried man i...
Always With You By Jessie Jo

Historical Fiction

796 44 5
In 1921, Gilbert Beilschmidt, a veteran of the Great War, finds himself struggling to care for his younger brother Ludwig in the post war crash. With...
25.8K 820 14
(I dont own Hetalia!) (BoyxBoy!) (WARNING: This story contains derogetory scenes and words, about Nazism, Jews, and Graphic scenes in the concentrati...